Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 37359
-
01-20-22 10:19 #23829Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Lol
My team of Accountants (not the kind I know from TikTok) should have it tallied up by the April 18 deadline.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
What else would I spend my IRA and 401-k RMD on?
-
01-20-22 09:10 #23828Senior Member

Posts: 174Allowances
Has anyone figured out what they've spent so far on this hobby?
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 09:00 #23827Senior Member

Posts: 212Natasha
She's nice but she doesn't have an ass at all or any hips and really short too. She's literally all boobs that she comes off as stocky kinda which doesn't work for me. Thought the boobs would be enough but haven't felt any urge to go back. Good time though. To each his own.
-
01-20-22 08:34 #23826Senior Member

Posts: 388$20,000 provider?
You spent $20,000 on her and didn't get one fuck out of it? Wow.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 07:25 #23825Senior Member

Posts: 94Wow!
Sounds like you found a real gem there. Thank you for sharing. Where does the line form? LOL.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 07:11 #23824Senior Member

Posts: 450Natasha
Are the tits real or were they purchased with some of the $20 k it sounds like you have spent on her over the years? Kidding. But Don't make my mistake, never go back and try adding up how much you've invested (and sometimes wasted) on this hobby. Thank you for the detailed report of your experience with her though, I've read other glowing reports and seeing as I live in the area I owe it to myself to try her. What is the best way to contact her?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 06:44 #23823Senior Member

Posts: 465Natasha of Novi
Well how do I write a review on 100 visits to natasha of novi. Lmao. Ok a pros and cons list. Here we go.
Pros.
1. Those boobs. Whoa.
2. On time every time. All 100 times.
3. Super clean incall. Hospital clean.
4. Towels and shower avaliable.
5. Those boobs. Damn.
6. She is Hot AF.
7. Not full service but so much fun.
8. She is a caring kind and intelligent lady.
9. Those boobs. Wow.
10. You get all your time everytime.
11. Never cancels.
12. Covid sanitizing after sessions.
13. Did I mention those boobs? Haha.
Cons
There are no cons. Shes perfect.
Natasha is the best. As I said no full service but always a great time with a really great lady. I am very lucky to be one of her many regulars. 200/ hr 100/ hhr. Mm686.
-
01-20-22 01:20 #23822Senior Member

Posts: 25I've never seen a guy there but I would have left if they sent one in the room.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:25 #23821Senior Member

Posts: 233Who did you see?
PM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Brute
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:00 #23820Regular Member

Posts: 12Comfort spa
Been here a couple times. Strictly legit massage but very good. 8/10 massage. Last time I was there she brushed up on the boys a couple times and can't tell if accident or sending a message. Don't know if it makes a difference but next time I go it will be toward evening time. If I get someone new I will give another attempt for extras. 100 for 90 min, 30 for tip.
-
01-19-22 19:50 #23819Regular Member

Posts: 12Brighton massage, again
I have posted on this place before and swore it off as a he place but the massage was pretty good. I decided to visit this place again for a legit massage as my back was hurting. Called and asked for Gia Gia and arrived at 7 pm. However this time I am greeted by a tall Asian ***** with a deep voice. Onto the table I go and right off the bat the teasing begins. We do the song and dance for 30 minutes or so and I'm grabbing her ass and legs. I flip. She goes for the balls and pulls out her tit for me to lick. B cups. Turned out to be self service after all that. Paid the hour fee of 70 and 40 for tip. Definitely will not return for anything now.
-
01-19-22 19:05 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 64Busty Provider?
I'm looking for an UTR busty provider, It's so much different than it was 7-8 years ago when I first started the hobby. Anyone know of a utr busty provider who gives a good massage as well? I feel like I've seen them all (Lia, Natasha, Ciara, Amy, Rosanne. Ect. The list goes on and on LOL). I'll trade in a pm if preferred. You can reference my old posts as well to see the information that I've put out there. Thanks!
-
01-19-22 17:30 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 421Use the number on her Instagram. It's right there for you. But yes, she is hard to get a hold of. Only does day appts.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 15:38 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 69Magic
Just had a night and day difference at magic from the last time I went. First time I paid two for 45 minutes, shower, dry spa, a massage, and FS. This time I paid $180 and got a rushed FS. It was still a good FS, but it wasn't anywhere close to last time. I don't think I'll be returning. It doesn't help that I am slightly bigger and doing the deed felt more like a chore.
-
01-19-22 13:59 #23815Senior Member

Posts: 271Last time I was there a guy was trying to give me a massage. AHH NOPE.
Originally Posted by RevRun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






