Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 25020
-
01-20-22 20:14 #15615Senior Member

Posts: 333Riah / Mariyah sighting
I'm sometimes haunted by the memories of old providers. It seemed much more possible to get a quality and affordable BJ many years ago. One of my favorites was Riah / Mariyah. Well, I saw her for the first time in who knows how many years, panhandling.
Last time I saw her it was the same thing. Saw her panhandling. Got her number and met up with her in a pretty shitty location, but she did the deed well. I heard reports of her ripping people off around the same time, so I didn't continue seeing her, but I never had an issue. This was. I don't know, maybe 5 years ago?
I got her number this time too, but I still haven't seen her yet. I'm a little skeptical, since she's been completely out of the picture and not posting for quite a while at this point. She claims she still does it, but I'm being cautious. Will let you guys know if it's worth it.
-
01-20-22 13:43 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 738Stopped reading as soon as I saw "No BBBJ".
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 05:03 #15613Senior Member

Posts: 199Any info on this one?
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/980750899264
She looks pretty cute. Any info would be appreciated. Mostly is she real and what's her incall like and her donation. Kinda hard to tell which ethnicity she is as well.
-
01-19-22 17:19 #15612Senior Member

Posts: 787Ashley
I never asked for QV but based on her circumstances I would guess she doesn't and wouldn't want to. Not worth it to her. Destiny offers it, or you could pony up the HH donation, I suppose, and just leave after 15 minutes. . . Good luck!
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:46 #15611Senior Member

Posts: 4544I try to see her more than once and all she kept saying is hi and that's all. I guess she must be seeing regulars first.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 15:21 #15610Senior Member

Posts: 1089Just thought I would mention that Ashley is no longer bathroomless LOL. When I saw her last time I was able to use her bathroom at the hotel she was hosting out of. Hahah.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:32 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 738If her profile is marked as inactive, that means she marked it as inactive herself. So she's probably either retired or taking a break.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:24 #15608Senior Member

Posts: 167Krista
Has anyone seen Krista recently? Last time I saw her was late November, after that I have texted her several times and so far no response. I find it weird since she would always respond everytime I was ready to visit her. Just want to make sure that she's okay, maybe retired or that LE is not involved. The linked page says she is inactive.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674
-
01-19-22 10:49 #15607Regular Member

Posts: 6I don't think so, I feel like any given day, good providers aren't available. So it's helpful to have a bunch of decent ones to pull from.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 10:48 #15606Regular Member

Posts: 6Very helpful info, thanks!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 10:47 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 761Fixing the broken links.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 08:20 #15604Senior Member

Posts: 4544Does the top 5 have to be in the Rhode island only?
Originally Posted by Trowley524
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 07:58 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 761Here's a list I recently posted in the Southcoast MA forum:
Originally Posted by Trowley524
[View Original Post]
Here are some recommendations across the donation spectrum, all seen more than once and last visit was in the last few months:
Joslyn if into small BBW (sporadic availability): https://xescorthub.com/info/south-co...90969611915264..
In a Pinch / QV: Dartmouth Incall. Greek / BBBJ / Non GFE: https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...o/670684993309
Sasha in Fall River. Squirter / Covered Everything / 20 something MILF Spinner / Non GFE: https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/061284100464
Thot Next Door Nikki - PVD : https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/737689702793.
Better for Longer Meets:
Genie: https://tryst.link/escort/g_bunz..
Liana Layne. Small BBW GFE - https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne..
Kat Kinsley. GFE Light / College Stoner Girl Next Door - https://tryst.link/escort/kat-kinsley..
Gemma Zee (Rosiee Z) - Submissive GFE Light Suicide Girl Next Door - https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_..
MILF Next Door Ex Stripper. Brazilian GFE Professional - https://tryst.link/escort/isabellaus.
Kat Devine. Curvy Small little BBW. GFE Cam Girl Next Door - https://tryst.link/escort/cosmickittenx.
Rose or Alice. Young Spinner GFE Hippie / Starchild - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rose-esc...vidence-945310 , https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alice-es...vidence-945076..
Jasmine MILF Next Door GFE - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850..
On my Radar but I haven't visited yet:
Lara in PVD. Russian GFE - https://tryst.link/escort/lara123.
Kiki in PVD / Newport - https://tryst.link/escort/xokikibabyxo.
-
01-19-22 00:06 #15602Senior Member

Posts: 738[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-18-22 16:51 #15601Senior Member

Posts: 761Second this. The long driveway swansea girl is a Goblin, straight up negative black hole existence that is straight games and horrible service. Good instinct to bail on her when you did!
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






