Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 33450
-
01-21-22 00:33 #22605Senior Member

Posts: 76Sorry Gents. Here we go again
Might as well ask about her too. Assuming she's TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73793520
-
01-21-22 00:27 #22604Senior Member

Posts: 76No Name or Location
Anyone know anything about her? No name to search & while her incall is "dirty", there's no mention of where it is?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/72597495#.
Just looking for something new & seem to be coming up short across the board.
Thanks in advance.
-JC.
-
01-20-22 22:13 #22603Senior Member

Posts: 602Better than Thalia? Or just different?
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 19:03 #22602Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Yeah, I would normally agree with you. But then we spent time together. I'm still in disbelief and awe!
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Like, that's totally her in the pics, but she's absurdly more stunning in person.
-
01-20-22 18:34 #22601Senior Member

Posts: 760Eyes of the beholders
Originally Posted by BobbyLinn
[View Original Post]
Always have to do a search to find Steve's website each time. Link is below for those trying to follow along. Based on these recent posts I was hoping this mariah would be more like a younger mariah carey. Not my ideal of perfection personally. For me this kind of petite thinness, as thin as possible without looking malnourished, looks best when done by the asians. My version of black and brown perfection is more curvy, more meat on the bones without being fat.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
https://eloquenteven.escortbook.com/model-mariah-55692
-
01-20-22 18:12 #22600Senior Member

Posts: 327Mariah
I didn't think it would take you very long to jump on the bandwagon! LMAO Glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 17:35 #22599Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647These men speak THE TRUTH!
Originally Posted by BobbyLinn
[View Original Post]
Mariah truly is ALL THAT!
-
01-20-22 13:07 #22598Senior Member

Posts: 353Brooke
I don't mind weight gain, actually like it, makes her tits huge I do expect a call back I pay above standard rate by a lot, no excuse for ghosting and not being fresh.
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 13:03 #22597Banned Member

Posts: 5352Standard reply for going crickets on you along with my phone died, Kid got sick, along with a 100 other things. I don't buy any excuse just write them off.
Originally Posted by ChaseOne1
[View Original Post]
Dance with the one that brung you. Never had been ghosted with Raylee so she is my go to set up day before an she is always ready. She will be my first visit when I get back.
-
01-20-22 12:15 #22596Senior Member

Posts: 156Yep that's her.
Originally Posted by KC7676
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 07:38 #22595Senior Member

Posts: 704A linked would be nice.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
Is this her?
https://callescort.org/513-904-8417
-
01-20-22 06:59 #22594Senior Member

Posts: 225Brookee
She is really a flake these days, tried for 2 weeks to connect again, I have previously seen her numerous times, same as stated above. No answer, no return call, no reply to text. Last visit she wasn't fresh and had gained a lot of weight mostly on her gut. Sorry to say she's on a downhill spiral. Too bad because she use to be really hot and a good time. Hope she goes on a diet and also get her head screw on straight.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 22:11 #22593Senior Member

Posts: 247Summer
Any link for an ad.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 21:50 #22592Senior Member

Posts: 125Contacted
Received noticed she was asleep later in the day, has insomnia and did wake up. May have posted to quick.
Originally Posted by ChaseOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:43 #22591Senior Member

Posts: 451Hmmmmmm
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




