Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 662 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5736

    Train wreck

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/909787459383

    Any feedback. I read that she is a train wreck. And it's like a spoon in a mason jar.
    You're not hearing right. Average pussy, big ass. Voluptuous, not fat. The prize here is her fantastic giant tits. If you like big tits, you're in luck. Negotiate a cheap price, and go to town. Ignore negative reviews of any girl that's a "Train wreck. " News flash: they all are!

  2. #5735

    Read somewhere.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/909787459383

    Any feedback. I read that she is a train wreck. And it's like a spoon in a mason jar.

  3. #5734

    Looking for feedback

    Any intel on this gorgeous looking.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema.../952576219916?

  4. #5733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    No, I haven't visited. I did txt and finally got a response days later (when I didn't have the free time). Be warned, she asks for a deposit. I don't do deposits and when I told her that, she then backed up a bit and said we could skip the deposit thing (said she's learning and that's what most girls do). IDK, but I smell a con.
    Or maybe she might set you up. The fact she said just started but already knows the easier way to get money is not a good sign.

  5. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    No, I haven't visited. I did txt and finally got a response days later (when I didn't have the free time). Be warned, she asks for a deposit. I don't do deposits and when I told her that, she then backed up a bit and said we could skip the deposit thing (said she's learning and that's what most girls do). IDK, but I smell a con. ?

  6. #5731

    New or returning bbw?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/008995168845

    Anyone know her? I swear she looks familiar.

  7. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    That's Kitty from Webster, search the forum, plenty of reviews and pics. I've seen her a handful of times but not since she changed her menu.
    My exact experience. Lengthy texts and then ghosting. She posted some pictures a while back with visible bruises. I never saw her and gave up bothering.

  8. #5729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    According to her STG ad she's only providing massage these days. It's been over a year since my last visit but she use to offer CFS, BBBJ no CIM though, DATY for a very reasonable donation and ample time. Dumpy, smoke filled trailer with tons of dog hair though. Off putting for some but it's a safe setup and never bothered me.
    I've always wanted to see her but if her trailer have dog hair and alot of smoke. Then she's definitely off my radar.

  9. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What did she change?
    According to her STG ad she's only providing massage these days. It's been over a year since my last visit but she use to offer CFS, BBBJ no CIM though, DATY for a very reasonable donation and ample time. Dumpy, smoke filled trailer with tons of dog hair though. Off putting for some but it's a safe setup and never bothered me.

  10. #5727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    That's Kitty from Webster, search the forum, plenty of reviews and pics. I've seen her a handful of times but not since she changed her menu.
    What did she change?

  11. #5726

    Snapchat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Snapchat. Facebook. Tinder. Etc.
    Ok I got to ask how does one search for a local one on Snapchat? Or is this less $ and more "Mutual."

  12. #5725

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her - https://boston.skipthegames.com/mass.../231146049985?.

    She gets into long long texts and philosophical. When time comes to discuss logistics you are ghosted.

    Anyone ever had luck "seeing" this one?
    That's Kitty from Webster, search the forum, plenty of reviews and pics. I've seen her a handful of times but not since she changed her menu.

  13. #5724

    Philosophical Overdose

    Any intel on her - https://boston.skipthegames.com/mass.../231146049985?.

    She gets into long long texts and philosophical. When time comes to discuss logistics you are ghosted.

    Anyone ever had luck "seeing" this one?

  14. #5723

    Natalie aka Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her since she moved to Worcester? Where abouts is she in town.
    Yes I went to see her. She was in a decent motel in Northborough at the time (about a month ago).

  15. #5722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Hoover aka Natalie

    Anybody seen her since she moved to Worcester? Where abouts is she in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape