Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 662 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    No, I haven't visited. I did txt and finally got a response days later (when I didn't have the free time). Be warned, she asks for a deposit. I don't do deposits and when I told her that, she then backed up a bit and said we could skip the deposit thing (said she's learning and that's what most girls do). IDK, but I smell a con.
    Or maybe she might set you up. The fact she said just started but already knows the easier way to get money is not a good sign.

  2. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    No, I haven't visited. I did txt and finally got a response days later (when I didn't have the free time). Be warned, she asks for a deposit. I don't do deposits and when I told her that, she then backed up a bit and said we could skip the deposit thing (said she's learning and that's what most girls do). IDK, but I smell a con. ?

  3. #5731

    New or returning bbw?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/008995168845

    Anyone know her? I swear she looks familiar.

  4. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    That's Kitty from Webster, search the forum, plenty of reviews and pics. I've seen her a handful of times but not since she changed her menu.
    My exact experience. Lengthy texts and then ghosting. She posted some pictures a while back with visible bruises. I never saw her and gave up bothering.

  5. #5729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    According to her STG ad she's only providing massage these days. It's been over a year since my last visit but she use to offer CFS, BBBJ no CIM though, DATY for a very reasonable donation and ample time. Dumpy, smoke filled trailer with tons of dog hair though. Off putting for some but it's a safe setup and never bothered me.
    I've always wanted to see her but if her trailer have dog hair and alot of smoke. Then she's definitely off my radar.

  6. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What did she change?
    According to her STG ad she's only providing massage these days. It's been over a year since my last visit but she use to offer CFS, BBBJ no CIM though, DATY for a very reasonable donation and ample time. Dumpy, smoke filled trailer with tons of dog hair though. Off putting for some but it's a safe setup and never bothered me.

  7. #5727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    That's Kitty from Webster, search the forum, plenty of reviews and pics. I've seen her a handful of times but not since she changed her menu.
    What did she change?

  8. #5726

    Snapchat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Snapchat. Facebook. Tinder. Etc.
    Ok I got to ask how does one search for a local one on Snapchat? Or is this less $ and more "Mutual."

  9. #5725

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her - https://boston.skipthegames.com/mass.../231146049985?.

    She gets into long long texts and philosophical. When time comes to discuss logistics you are ghosted.

    Anyone ever had luck "seeing" this one?
    That's Kitty from Webster, search the forum, plenty of reviews and pics. I've seen her a handful of times but not since she changed her menu.

  10. #5724

    Philosophical Overdose

    Any intel on her - https://boston.skipthegames.com/mass.../231146049985?.

    She gets into long long texts and philosophical. When time comes to discuss logistics you are ghosted.

    Anyone ever had luck "seeing" this one?

  11. #5723

    Natalie aka Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her since she moved to Worcester? Where abouts is she in town.
    Yes I went to see her. She was in a decent motel in Northborough at the time (about a month ago).

  12. #5722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Hoover aka Natalie

    Anybody seen her since she moved to Worcester? Where abouts is she in town.

  13. #5721

    Lindsey not

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyThePinner  [View Original Post]
    All Natural Naughtyy Hottie ‼65039;128520;9829;65039; Let's get Together 😘 23 years old.

    Do NOT let her in your place or near it, she came I paid, she stepped out and left!

    Thief!
    Also this is not who shows up. Totally different person.

  14. #5720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Not much available

    Quote Originally Posted by HankRearden  [View Original Post]
    Read up on the recent threads. Craving some eastern cuisine. What's the best option for what I'm looking for? Been to the AMPs in the area but definitely want FS and was hoping for a more private incall situation. Home / apartment or hotel. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    If you want hotel or apartment, you can try the numerous Asian AAMP ads on the various escort sites. Girls won't match the pics. YMMV greatly. Could suck or be great. Depending on what you want, be prepared for the upsell.

    If you find a girl you like at an AAMP get her contact info. One of the best girls I have been with was from an AAMP. She used to move around all over MA and southern NH. But I could always go to where she was since I had her number.

    Best is Ling in Lowell. Requires a referral. You being new there is no way you will get one.

    Another option, but pricey.

    https://www.asianhotwifeashley.com/

    Check the Eastern Connecticut escort forums for Alexandra. An even more expensive option. No ad, but she has an account on here you can PM AlexandraLove.

  15. #5719

    Little Red Lexy

    Has Any of u fine gentlemen out there seen/ met this lady? She seems to be handled by pimp (black dude). Please pm if prefer and if you don't mind sharing some info.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/917117180505
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B9231356-EBC2-4B03-9922-85E7DED60942.jpg‎   DB5C90EF-3103-48A8-955E-A5670472818E.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape