Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 1469 1969 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 30328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15808

    Unforgettable head

    She is real and real good. Pleased me in every way. A little chunky but cute.

  2. #15807
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Well that I know I just cannot figure out how to do it on these new devices. I was able to do it easily with a mouse pad but now not so much.
    Same here, hate the gadget world. The phone is just another thing to lose another liability with personal info on it But girls require you have them to use as a door bell or to find the hotel room number. I hate phones in general, if it wasn't for the hobby I wouldn't even bother having a phone.

  3. #15806

    Passions phat ass

    Just rubbing and looking at that phat ass is enough to get me in the mood. Taking my 100 mg vitamin with a sugar free Red Bull also helps.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/967394498340

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says no GFE. So what does she do to work you into the mood or do you basically have to come ready ans just get right to it?

  4. #15805
    If you are on an Apple device you can hold down on the text you want to copy and then paste it in. Fir a link hold down on the url bar to copy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Well that I know I just cannot figure out how to do it on these new devices. I was able to do it easily with a mouse pad but now not so much.

  5. #15804
    I texted her yesterday for rates and she texted back 280 hr. Too rich for me.


  6. #15803
    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Passion yesterday. Everything covered. Nice girl. Very clean apartment. I would see her again. Half hour 150.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/967394498340
    Her ad says no GFE. So what does she do to work you into the mood or do you basically have to come ready ans just get right to it?

  7. #15802
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    Total shame, cause she looks hot. Her reviews on Ashville boardis similiar.
    Thanks for the review. With high prices and attitude during chat, I never pulled trigger but I was always wondering. I guess it was for best.

  8. #15801
    I have been trying to setup since last month but Everytime there are basic messages and then cricket when we get to more details. Seemed mysterious.

  9. #15800

  10. #15799
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Copy and paste?
    Well that I know I just cannot figure out how to do it on these new devices. I was able to do it easily with a mouse pad but now not so much.

  11. #15798

    Tif Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerRon  [View Original Post]
    They are saggy and disgusting. Nothing positive about her so don't waste your time.
    Thanks Ron. I figured but appreciate the confirmation.

  12. #15797

    Emmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with this one. Easy set up, nice no smoking location, then went downhill. Cute little body, but completely unskilled at what little she does. Which is near nothing. Acne was more than pics, lame CBJ, lots of rules, totally non GFE, phone watcher, clock watcher, too expensive.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/761938056318
    Total shame, cause she looks hot. Her reviews on Ashville boardis similiar.

  13. #15796

    Emmi Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with this one. Easy set up, nice no smoking location, then went downhill. Cute little body, but completely unskilled at what little she does. Which is near nothing. Acne was more than pics, lame CBJ, lots of rules, totally non GFE, phone watcher, clock watcher, too expensive.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/761938056318
    Her qv is 300.

  14. #15795

    Emmi

    Had a visit with this one. Easy set up, nice no smoking location, then went downhill. Cute little body, but completely unskilled at what little she does. Which is near nothing. Acne was more than pics, lame CBJ, lots of rules, totally non GFE, phone watcher, clock watcher, too expensive.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/761938056318

  15. #15794

    Tiffany Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the 3rd or 4th time she has tried rebranding herself in the past year. That is definitely her. Does anyone know if those fun bags are natural or fake? Thanks in advance.
    They are saggy and disgusting. Nothing positive about her so don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape