Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 37360
-
01-20-22 10:50 #23740Senior Member

Posts: 273Tiffany / Melissa
I had a dream with Tiffany / Melissa recently out JD at shithole southside motel. I seen her a few times before and my service always been good but she can talk your ear off if you let her. I arrive and she give me room number no waiting. I get inside and see she lost a little bit of weight and lookin nice in those jeans. We talk for a while before we get started. She drops to her knees and pull out junior and stick it in her mouth and she starts blowing me very well. Then I ask her to hang her head off the bed and so I can facefuck throat. Then I was ready to pound that ass. She bends over I ease inside her and go to town on her guts until I pop in the bag. Damage 70 Good nut.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/986715794076
-
01-20-22 00:16 #23739Senior Member

Posts: 56Taryn
Saw here before she went on vacation a while back. If anyone is willing to share her new number, it would be much appreciated. My UTR decided to get out of the game last month.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:00 #23738Senior Member

Posts: 339Taryn
I'm sure she is just fine. If I had to guest, she has all dates she needs and is see the ones she want to. But I haven't talked to her since we hung out. Anyone who saw her her knows she is a real gem. I guess feel lucky that you did. I thought only SM got her # or at least members that have contributed here.
Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 19:07 #23737Senior Member

Posts: 88Jazzy Jazz
Yes and yes. For those prices a CBJ is unacceptable in my humble opinion. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:37 #23736Senior Member

Posts: 116Scam indeed
Anything dealing with gift cards are scams. The "will collect when you meet" means when you get to the random notel they picked and you tell them you are there they will want you to tell them the numbers on the back so that they can "verify" it is the amount they asked. They will then proceed to ghost you as you have just paid someone probably not in the same state as you.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:36 #23735Senior Member

Posts: 3162 questions. Was the damage 400 hr? And was the BJ a CBJ?
Originally Posted by KevinSmith01
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:15 #23734Senior Member

Posts: 1333Scammers
Read me the number off the card so I can verify the balance first. With the number they don't need the card.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:13 #23733Asshole

Posts: 567100% fake dude.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:22 #23732Senior Member

Posts: 88Ebay gift card
Any idea why some providers are asking to get ebay gift card instead of cash? They are saying they will collect the card when they meet in person. The ads have all signs of fake but not sure how this will work.
-
01-19-22 14:59 #23731Senior Member

Posts: 481Too much.
I remember the good ol days when we had quality, solid reviews about the provider, without the play by play, horrible jokes and unnecessary commentary.
Originally Posted by KevinSmith01
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:07 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 171Watts
A little hard to schedule with but I have always enjoyed MS Watts.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 12:24 #23729Asshole

Posts: 567Who is this blonde you speak of? May be interested in helping her out.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 12:19 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 336Under The Table Work
https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...434410444.html
I've communicated with her and that seemed to go well. She needs advance notice though. Says she's done the Sugar baby thing before. Does anyone have any information on her. She quoted me 300.
-
01-19-22 09:36 #23727Banned Member

Posts: 36Taryn
Has anyone been able to reach Taryn lately. I've seen her a few times but she hasn't responded since the 1/12.
-
01-19-22 00:41 #23726Senior Member

Posts: 28Jazzy
I've seen Jazzy a few times. She's fantastic. I would compare her to Quinn in terms of personality and overall feel. Jazzy visits richmond now and then. Usually visits Baltimore too. Set up was easy since I'm a loyal customer. She always stays in the same downtown hotel. Told her when I thought I'd be there and confirmed she'd be ready. No need to communicate until I was in the lobby. Sent me the room number and I didn't even need to knock. She was already waiting for me in some beautiful lingerie. Donation next to the TV, off with the shorts and shirt (yeah its fucking cold out, I get it). But she warmed me up. We small talked about Cali, Baltimore and VA while she stroked Sr. I only had time for a hhr and it wasn't enough but she knew that. After about 10 min of small talk and me petting her kitty cat that had an incredible mowhawk, she got her mic skills on. Mini me was ready to go, no problem. Asked how I wanted to start, Mish was first on so I could suck on those beautiful tits. Whoever enhanced those deserves a Nobel Jizz prize because you can hardly tell. Almost popped but her ass is something that defies most logic and physics. So I bent her over. Personally I like to put 50 to 75% of my body weight on the small of a back while I pound and every girl complains I'm pushing too hard. Jazzy was arching and I easily put 90% into her back. She was into it. I loved how her semi-pawg ass clapped on me and I couldn't hold back. Child support went in the bag as I collapsed on her and she was still holding up. School bus went in the toilet. Cleaned up, chatted a bit and I was out the door. I thought of going to foxy, Jessica or even JB. But honestly, let's reward the 9's that roll though town over the BB umdumps that let you nut in them. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's Maybelline, but a connection with a provider who I can go to without regret is better than a school bus stop. Yes I've had it both ways. Yes I played with Jazzys dog after she watched me on her mom's back out but *uck the tramps out there.
Initiate slow clap.
https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23










Reply With Quote






