Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 1409 1909 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23738

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to reach Taryn lately. I've seen her a few times but she hasn't responded since the 1/12.
    I'm sure she is just fine. If I had to guest, she has all dates she needs and is see the ones she want to. But I haven't talked to her since we hung out. Anyone who saw her her knows she is a real gem. I guess feel lucky that you did. I thought only SM got her # or at least members that have contributed here.

  2. #23737

    Jazzy Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    2 questions. Was the damage 400 hr? And was the BJ a CBJ?
    Yes and yes. For those prices a CBJ is unacceptable in my humble opinion. As always YMMV.

  3. #23736

    Scam indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Any idea why some providers are asking to get ebay gift card instead of cash? They are saying they will collect the card when they meet in person. The ads have all signs of fake but not sure how this will work.
    Anything dealing with gift cards are scams. The "will collect when you meet" means when you get to the random notel they picked and you tell them you are there they will want you to tell them the numbers on the back so that they can "verify" it is the amount they asked. They will then proceed to ghost you as you have just paid someone probably not in the same state as you.

  4. #23735
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jazzy a few times. She's fantastic....

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23
    2 questions. Was the damage 400 hr? And was the BJ a CBJ?

  5. #23734

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Any idea why some providers are asking to get ebay gift card instead of cash? They are saying they will collect the card when they meet in person. The ads have all signs of fake but not sure how this will work.
    Read me the number off the card so I can verify the balance first. With the number they don't need the card.

  6. #23733
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Any idea why some providers are asking to get ebay gift card instead of cash? They are saying they will collect the card when they meet in person. The ads have all signs of fake but not sure how this will work.
    100% fake dude.

  7. #23732

    Ebay gift card

    Any idea why some providers are asking to get ebay gift card instead of cash? They are saying they will collect the card when they meet in person. The ads have all signs of fake but not sure how this will work.

  8. #23731

    Too much.

    I remember the good ol days when we had quality, solid reviews about the provider, without the play by play, horrible jokes and unnecessary commentary.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jazzy a few times. She's fantastic. I would compare her to Quinn in terms of personality and overall feel. Jazzy visits richmond now and then. Usually visits Baltimore too. Set up was easy since I'm a loyal customer. She always stays in the same downtown hotel. Told her when I thought I'd be there and confirmed she'd be ready. No need to communicate until I was in the lobby. Sent me the room number and I didn't even need to knock. She was already waiting for me in some beautiful lingerie. Donation next to the TV, off with the shorts and shirt (yeah its fucking cold out, I get it). But she warmed me up. We small talked about Cali, Baltimore and VA while she stroked Sr. I only had time for a hhr and it wasn't enough but she knew that. After about 10 min of small talk and me petting her kitty cat that had an incredible mowhawk, she got her mic skills on. Mini me was ready to go, no problem. Asked how I wanted to start, Mish was first on so I could suck on those beautiful tits. Whoever enhanced those deserves a Nobel Jizz prize because you can hardly tell. Almost popped but her ass is something that defies most logic and physics. So I bent her over. Personally I like to put 50 to 75% of my body weight on the small of a back while I pound and every girl complains I'm pushing too hard. Jazzy was arching and I easily put 90% into her back. She was into it. I loved how her semi-pawg ass clapped on me and I couldn't hold back. Child support went in the bag as I collapsed on her and she was still holding up. School bus went in the toilet. Cleaned up, chatted a bit and I was out the door. I thought of going to foxy, Jessica or even JB. But honestly, let's reward the 9's that roll though town over the BB umdumps that let you nut in them. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's Maybelline, but a connection with a provider who I can go to without regret is better than a school bus stop. Yes I've had it both ways. Yes I played with Jazzys dog after she watched me on her mom's back out but *uck the tramps out there.

  9. #23730

    Watts

    Quote Originally Posted by LightUUp  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, my SO that moved in with me is away for the 1st time in forever, been tough getting to play, except hitting the occasional AMP. Looking for who we have out there for this specialty, I'm tired of Lola, Roxanne is too teethy for me, the good ole days of Winter and Shelby are gone. From what I can tell, Mz Watts, maybe Fee are good options? Maybe even Staxx (tried a bunch of times, will keep on) - is there anyone that I'm missing?

    PM if better, thanks in advance.
    A little hard to schedule with but I have always enjoyed MS Watts.

  10. #23729
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.

    Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.
    Who is this blonde you speak of? May be interested in helping her out.

  11. #23728

    Under The Table Work

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...434410444.html

    I've communicated with her and that seemed to go well. She needs advance notice though. Says she's done the Sugar baby thing before. Does anyone have any information on her. She quoted me 300.

  12. #23727

    Taryn

    Has anyone been able to reach Taryn lately. I've seen her a few times but she hasn't responded since the 1/12.

  13. #23726

    Jazzy

    I've seen Jazzy a few times. She's fantastic. I would compare her to Quinn in terms of personality and overall feel. Jazzy visits richmond now and then. Usually visits Baltimore too. Set up was easy since I'm a loyal customer. She always stays in the same downtown hotel. Told her when I thought I'd be there and confirmed she'd be ready. No need to communicate until I was in the lobby. Sent me the room number and I didn't even need to knock. She was already waiting for me in some beautiful lingerie. Donation next to the TV, off with the shorts and shirt (yeah its fucking cold out, I get it). But she warmed me up. We small talked about Cali, Baltimore and VA while she stroked Sr. I only had time for a hhr and it wasn't enough but she knew that. After about 10 min of small talk and me petting her kitty cat that had an incredible mowhawk, she got her mic skills on. Mini me was ready to go, no problem. Asked how I wanted to start, Mish was first on so I could suck on those beautiful tits. Whoever enhanced those deserves a Nobel Jizz prize because you can hardly tell. Almost popped but her ass is something that defies most logic and physics. So I bent her over. Personally I like to put 50 to 75% of my body weight on the small of a back while I pound and every girl complains I'm pushing too hard. Jazzy was arching and I easily put 90% into her back. She was into it. I loved how her semi-pawg ass clapped on me and I couldn't hold back. Child support went in the bag as I collapsed on her and she was still holding up. School bus went in the toilet. Cleaned up, chatted a bit and I was out the door. I thought of going to foxy, Jessica or even JB. But honestly, let's reward the 9's that roll though town over the BB umdumps that let you nut in them. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's Maybelline, but a connection with a provider who I can go to without regret is better than a school bus stop. Yes I've had it both ways. Yes I played with Jazzys dog after she watched me on her mom's back out but *uck the tramps out there.

    Initiate slow clap.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

  14. #23725

    Fakers

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/963818170862

    She wants a deposit and I'm normally never game. Little head is doing the thinking so I came here.

    Sorry if it's been asked before. I had a check to check this when I went to the store LOL.
    Isn't it amazing how they can come on to you and keep you hanging for what seems like forever. I have had them keep bugging me for days. As a result of this forum and my personal experiences I wouldn't give a deposit for a freebee. Be aware guys, if you don't know them, or have met them, don't send them your money. Caveat Emptor.

  15. #23724
    Quote Originally Posted by LightUUp  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, my SO that moved in with me is away for the 1st time in forever, been tough getting to play, except hitting the occasional AMP. Looking for who we have out there for this specialty, I'm tired of Lola, Roxanne is too teethy for me, the good ole days of Winter and Shelby are gone. From what I can tell, Mz Watts, maybe Fee are good options? Maybe even Staxx (tried a bunch of times, will keep on) - is there anyone that I'm missing?

    PM if better, thanks in advance.
    Dude if you have a SO then you better not see anybody from STG. Lot of bareback FS action been going on. Find someone on Tryst or Eros. As this is a rare opportunity price should not be an issue. Hell drive to Tyson's Corner and get whatever you desire! I still go occasionally to get some first class Asian service. Try Club Pearl for a model quality Asian that will greet you at the door remove your shoes, undress you, fold your clothes, take to the shower and clean you real good, both will do mouthwash, then you get rimmed, blown and laid till you got a stupid look on your face, then they clean you, dress you and tie your shoes and then beg you to come back soon. I have a P411 account if you want info on the nicer girls. PM if want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape