Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 1282 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12834
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, "No BB, No CIM, No COF, No GREEK, No CG". You might get straight sex, BBBJ, be able to make a video for $$60 and if you really like PAWGs but frankly, one "no" to many for me. Am sure she's going to see this and respond but isn't this site for mongers and not providers? https://tryst.link/escort/zanyyzo.
    And it seems like she doesn't offer less than an hour service anymore and you have to pay for another pop?. With all those "no"s what's the point of paying for an hour?

  2. #12833
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, "No BB, No CIM, No COF, No GREEK, No CG". You might get straight sex, BBBJ, be able to make a video for $$60 and if you really like PAWGs but frankly, one "no" to many for me. Am sure she's going to see this and respond but isn't this site for mongers and not providers? https://tryst.link/escort/zanyyzo.
    I agree. She shouldn't be allowed to post here frankly. Can you imagine the uproar these girls would have if we started posting on their forums?

  3. #12832
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    Can you share her info please? CharmCityPorn seems to be down.

    Cheers!

  4. #12831

    Zanyzo

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Zany,

    I realize this is standard practice for girls trying to grow their rep. But just don't like it and like to alert others so they know what they are or in this case are not getting. You don't see Subway advertising a sandwich that isn't on the menu. -DC.
    Let's see, "No BB, No CIM, No COF, No GREEK, No CG". You might get straight sex, BBBJ, be able to make a video for $$60 and if you really like PAWGs but frankly, one "no" to many for me. Am sure she's going to see this and respond but isn't this site for mongers and not providers? https://tryst.link/escort/zanyyzo.

  5. #12830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortLover232  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone has actually gone to these guys before I know your not getting the girl in the picture but are they actually a legit service? https://baltimore.rubratings.com/259118.
    The turnover is quite fast at these places. Reviews may be immediately dated upon posting. So the only things you can be certain are.

    The Good.

    They will be xx female and not underage.

    Generally your appointment will be on time.

    There will be no screening other than asking age and race.

    Convenience one phone call away. No need to book In advance.

    The Bad.

    They will not look anything like the photos.

    Whatever time you receive will be substantially less than you book or pay. I recommend half hours even though the incremental cost to an hour is $20.

    The rates quoted are the minimum you will pay for all covered services. You will be pressed for a tip and upgrades.

    There is no correlation or consistency between attendants or locations.

  6. #12829

    Anyone actually try it

    I was curious if anyone has actually gone to these guys before I know your not getting the girl in the picture but are they actually a legit service? https://baltimore.rubratings.com/259118.

  7. #12828
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4435335517

    No frill motel with a king size bed to romp and roll you just right! I will establish your needs and fill them! Do not contact me with lowball lewdness or disrespectful demeaning demands! Cum curious. Leave satisfied 😜 contact me for availability!

    I knocked on the door and what answered scared the crap out of me! Like the walking dead. I would not recommend.

    And another thing, no king sized bed. 2 queens! There's no truth in these ads, is there?

  8. #12827
    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about Zanyzo, I have been searching trying to get her number to reach out to her. You guys are talking, but aint saying nothing. And I do appreciate the post about her, she looks great. Hopefully I get to dream with her.
    I mean she has an account here It would seem as a page earlier she wrote a reply to somewhere. Try a DM.

  9. #12826
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if why'all remember this. But one of the ladies who was on the MTV show 16 and Pregnant actually ended up working as an escort in Baltimore:

    https://www.theashleysrealityroundup...-in-baltimore/

    Sadly, it appears that she recently passed away:

    https://deadline.com/2022/01/jordan-...234913567/amp/.
    Damn small world. Never seen the show. But apparently just ran into her mom yesterday working at a store in Middle River. Reputed mother seems pretty nice tho. Wws having a bad day (customer retail. In middle river go figure). Wish I could've done something nice for her.

  10. #12825

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    I could be mistaken, but I could have sworn some member / poster on this forum just recently posted about a positive and good experience with her. Either way, thanks for the heads up and sharing your experience. It will happen to all of us eventually if we stay in the game long enough.
    She been around for a minute on Wilkens. I stopped fucking with her years ago.

    Oak.

  11. #12824
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73699959#.

    Got robbed by her, she's at Towson east motel. Went in, after giving donation she had to "clean up" first for few minutes then she had to give the money to her girlfriend so she can "pay for the room" which took about 5 minutes to happen, told her I'm getting uncomfortable, then a guy started knocking on the door at this point I was done I've been there already there for 15 minutes I just exited saying I'll leave before they started making a scene. She was on the phone the whole time so it was a setup.
    Echoing the sentiments of the others: thanks for the report and heads up! Keep the mongering rules in mind and hopefully it doesn't happen again! Especially being in the game for a while you're bound to slip up but gladly you did not have too threatening of a situation on hand.

  12. #12823
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73699959#.

    Got robbed by her, she's at Towson east motel. Went in, after giving donation she had to "clean up" first for few minutes then she had to give the money to her girlfriend so she can "pay for the room" which took about 5 minutes to happen, told her I'm getting uncomfortable, then a guy started knocking on the door at this point I was done I've been there already there for 15 minutes I just exited saying I'll leave before they started making a scene. She was on the phone the whole time so it was a setup.
    It sucks to get ripped off but at least you did not have a knife or gun pointed at you and you got out of there unharmed, hopefully your the last person she steals from and no one else visits her.

  13. #12822
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73699959#.

    Got robbed by her, she's at Towson east motel. Went in, after giving donation she had to "clean up" first for few minutes then she had to give the money to her girlfriend so she can "pay for the room" which took about 5 minutes to happen, told her I'm getting uncomfortable, then a guy started knocking on the door at this point I was done I've been there already there for 15 minutes I just exited saying I'll leave before they started making a scene. She was on the phone the whole time so it was a setup.
    I could be mistaken, but I could have sworn some member / poster on this forum just recently posted about a positive and good experience with her. Either way, thanks for the heads up and sharing your experience. It will happen to all of us eventually if we stay in the game long enough.

  14. #12821
    Sorry that happened to you, but thanks for putting that out there so we all know. Some will disagree, but IMHO just clearing out of there is the best thing to you can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73699959#.

    Got robbed by her, she's at Towson east motel. Went in, after giving donation she had to "clean up" first for few minutes then she had to give the money to her girlfriend so she can "pay for the room" which took about 5 minutes to happen, told her I'm getting uncomfortable, then a guy started knocking on the door at this point I was done I've been there already there for 15 minutes I just exited saying I'll leave before they started making a scene. She was on the phone the whole time so it was a setup.

  15. #12820
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Look at her pics last year compared to now. Why is this provider being discussed. The wrong ones thrive in that area. No wonder the 7 and above want so much.
    Damn, sorry man. That's a shame because she's cute, thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape