Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 1282 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12817

    Madonna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe anybody would pay escort prices for what is most certainly a streetwalker. The quality of escorts in the Bmore area is trash! I know of several streetwalkers that look 10 times better than her and I never pay them over 60.
    Why do you say she's a SW? If you know personally that she's a SW, that's fine, did you previously share the details? But she's been posting regularly with incall in Hanover and areas south of Baltimore for the past year. I actually met her, and posted a review, last year when she was posting for several weeks in Springfield VA at a nice mid-level hotel. Not some carplay only pickup off Wilkens. Not exactly the MO of the usual Baltimore SW. Nothing fantastic to write home about, but it was a nice visit. She's not my preferred body type, but she was nice and had a good attitude. There were no obvious signs of drug use physically or in demeanor. I don't know her situation right now. Maybe she is a SW, but she didn't seem so in my experience.

  2. #12816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Alli / Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Allison not long ago at the beltway motel. I arrive and she tells me that maintenance is in her room and could we do a cardate. I reluctantly said ok. She get my car and she looks a little rough. I told her I'm taking 30 off and she agreed for 50. She takes me to this spot I never knew existed. We park and she proceeds to gave me a outstanding bbj. Then I turned off the big brain and used the little brain and said fuck it told her to open the passenger door and stick that ass outside the door I walked around to the passenger side and slid inside her little snatch and 5 pumps later I popped. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73686856
    I'd love to try her but she never responds. How many times did you text (or call)?

    Chico.

  3. #12815

    Allison / Alli

    I went to see Allison not long ago at the beltway motel. I arrive and she tells me that maintenance is in her room and could we do a cardate. I reluctantly said ok. She get my car and she looks a little rough. I told her I'm taking 30 off and she agreed for 50. She takes me to this spot I never knew existed. We park and she proceeds to gave me a outstanding bbj. Then I turned off the big brain and used the little brain and said fuck it told her to open the passenger door and stick that ass outside the door I walked around to the passenger side and slid inside her little snatch and 5 pumps later I popped. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73686856

  4. #12814

    Brenda Bankz Info

    Hello,

    Does anyone here have any experience with Brenda Bankz? Thanks!

    I frequently see their ad for Baltimore, but haven't found many reviews.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/2842860.htm

  5. #12813
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    They were also known as sweetheartthai and unfortunately closed.
    Thanks for your response. That really is unfortunate. I had some great times there and their level of service is beyond anything else I've experienced in this area. I hope they can make a comeback post-covid.

    If anyone knows of any similar agencies in the area or Northern VA, I would love to hear about it.

    My favorite in Northern VA has been Moonpalace, though it's nothing like the Thai agency was.

  6. #12812
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's cool but why is there a need to mention her literally every other day.
    Ha, if you think she gets mentioned a lot, you should see the name Kiara in the SW thread.

  7. #12811
    Before even this, years back, there was a Korean apartment out that way that was top flight. Their website was episodebeyond for a while, then they went away for a while and came back as kaescorts. I know there are still places like this in Nova, but if anyone got lead on any spots like this in Baltimore I'd greatly appreciated. I'm not asking for a referral if you don't know me, just a website or number and I'll see if I can pass screening.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    They were also known as sweetheartthai and unfortunately closed.

  8. #12810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvoctolot  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a Thai escort agency by Arrundel Mills with the name like "thaileelawadeemassage. ".

    Does anyone know if they still exist somewhere else or go by a different name? Thanks.
    They were also known as sweetheartthai and unfortunately closed.

  9. #12809
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    When you say "good rates", I hope you mean $20. LOL. I use to pick her up on Fairhaven quite frequently. Head for $20. Then she started the internet shit and trying to tax, so I cut her off. She is nothing but a SW using the internet to charge more. Don't fall for it.
    $80 for a HH. basically everything on the menu. Not going to beat that price for any lady that has a room. SW, escort, or otherwise.

  10. #12808

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    After trying to connect with Lia (separate story) and Candy, I was able to reach Madonna. Decent pics online and looked like she was a friend of Nasty Nikki, since they had a picture together in her ad. Agreed to $ for QV (it was $. 4 for HH) and went on my way. Was at a decent hotel in the Arundel Mills area; standard 2-text system. Got the room number and was on my way.

    When I got there she opened the door in a tight dress with lots of slits to see through and a mask. I came in and the room was clean and smelled fine. She apologized for wearing a mask; she said she had dental work done and "wanted to keep everything in" - odd, but OK. Decent body. Went to use the bathroom (and check it, as the door was closed) and a an attractive platinum blonde with short hair and just a top on and panties was in there; Madonna said they shared a room. She moved out while I used the facilities and then back in the bathroom. I honestly considered asking for a double, she was that hot, but didn't want to press my luck. On the bed we hopped and she pulled out the cover for a BJ (disappointing). Very good BJ with DT for a few minutes when I moved to the main event. Had some trouble going in since the cover deadened things a bit and she offered to go BbJ, but we ready to move on. Climbed on top for missionary; she had to lube up (bummer) but kitty was right and she seemed to get into it. Pumped away for a few minted and blew in the bag. Was offered a wipe to cleanup and brief convo afterwards.

    Decent personality, could definitely be more fun the next time once you get to know her. I'm dying to know about the other one. Anyone have intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73577567
    Can't believe anybody would pay escort prices for what is most certainly a streetwalker. The quality of escorts in the Bmore area is trash! I know of several streetwalkers that look 10 times better than her and I never pay them over 60.

  11. #12807

    Thai Escorts Agency in Arrundel Mills?

    There used to be a Thai escort agency by Arrundel Mills with the name like "thaileelawadeemassage. ".

    Does anyone know if they still exist somewhere else or go by a different name? Thanks.

  12. #12806

    Madonna / Hanover. Arundel Mills

    After trying to connect with Lia (separate story) and Candy, I was able to reach Madonna. Decent pics online and looked like she was a friend of Nasty Nikki, since they had a picture together in her ad. Agreed to $ for QV (it was $. 4 for HH) and went on my way. Was at a decent hotel in the Arundel Mills area; standard 2-text system. Got the room number and was on my way.

    When I got there she opened the door in a tight dress with lots of slits to see through and a mask. I came in and the room was clean and smelled fine. She apologized for wearing a mask; she said she had dental work done and "wanted to keep everything in" - odd, but OK. Decent body. Went to use the bathroom (and check it, as the door was closed) and a an attractive platinum blonde with short hair and just a top on and panties was in there; Madonna said they shared a room. She moved out while I used the facilities and then back in the bathroom. I honestly considered asking for a double, she was that hot, but didn't want to press my luck. On the bed we hopped and she pulled out the cover for a BJ (disappointing). Very good BJ with DT for a few minutes when I moved to the main event. Had some trouble going in since the cover deadened things a bit and she offered to go BbJ, but we ready to move on. Climbed on top for missionary; she had to lube up (bummer) but kitty was right and she seemed to get into it. Pumped away for a few minted and blew in the bag. Was offered a wipe to cleanup and brief convo afterwards.

    Decent personality, could definitely be more fun the next time once you get to know her. I'm dying to know about the other one. Anyone have intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73577567

  13. #12805

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by ExerMan99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She went by all those names, and seems to have disappeared. She was in Elkridge for a long while. Just looking to reconnect with her, was a regular until the 'rona but her numbers keep changing.
    Just spotted her new add. Here you go: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4108462555/1 Good pussy and nice wide ass.

  14. #12804
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    That could have been the first time she's ever seen someone legally conceal carry. I've lived in MD for my entire life and other than LE, I've only met one person with a ccw. He owned a check cashing place in the city.
    Do you think she thought I was LE, LOL?

    Practically anyone can get a CCW in VA. They tighten up the requirements just a little back in Dec 2020, but it used to be easier to get a CCW than a drivers license. 20 minute online class, pass test for certificate, background check and $40. Even with a VA CCW, if driving in MD, it needs to be in a locked case in car. And of course, can't even bring it into DC, period.

  15. #12803

    Also goes by Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She's still actively posting ad's. I saw her once last year and did a write up on her. Good service and good rates. I didn't have any issues with her. I might repeat again considering how the talent pool in Baltimore has literally gone to shit.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hey-hey-hey/43327428
    When you say "good rates", I hope you mean $20. LOL. I use to pick her up on Fairhaven quite frequently. Head for $20. Then she started the internet shit and trying to tax, so I cut her off. She is nothing but a SW using the internet to charge more. Don't fall for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape