Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 59509
-
01-19-22 14:59 #45844Senior Member

Posts: 169Nyc
Thanks for this. I will definitely get on the Manhattan board in advance of my next trip. Some of the GGR girls just rotated through, but there were plenty that were regulars and there most of the time.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
Yeah, there's just no comparison between Atlanta and NYC. Even with the price increase, for about $100 extra you get a 500% increase in quality. I've stayed in contact with one of the girls I met (not a GGR girl), and she helped me reset my WeChat account when it got locked once! I'll touch base with her and see if she knows if GGR resurfaced under another name. But really, just having the name of another good spot would be sufficient. And you and Genghis have already provided that, so thank you!
-
01-19-22 14:56 #45843Senior Member

Posts: 39Away to LA!
I have to be in the LA area for a bit.
How is the scene over there? Any solid KAMP or Agencies?
Thanks!
-
01-19-22 14:28 #45842Senior Member

Posts: 798Couples Massage
I once had a couples massage at Care in their 2 bed room. My girl kept teasing and I had to keep looking over to see if my SO was watching. What a huge turn on. Didn't complete a finish but that would have been fun. Anyone have a handshake while their SO was in the room? Cheers.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:25 #45841Senior Member

Posts: 594Based on what I've read on the Manhattan page, GGR / PH is no more, though some of the girls might be at other shops. The places that have just been discussed in this thread (and of course on the Manhattan page) are similar, but prices have gone up to over 300/ hr.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
If you're headed to NY you could post on the Manhattan page and they could tell you if any of the GGR / PH girls are still around and / or recommend places that are comparable.
Another thing New York offers (which Orlando might not) is shops that sometimes have JAV actresses at a hefty price tag. Sometimes they have only appeared in one or two films, such as:
https://www.desiresofwallstreet.com/minatoakane
But they might also get one with a longer list of credits:
http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/a...odel/?smid=292
I have seen a couple regular Japanese girls in NY but not one of the JAV actresses, so I can't say whether they're worth the hefty price tag.
-
01-19-22 14:20 #45840Senior Member

Posts: 4061Great massage, great HJ skills; skills I've honestly never experienced before. The tits are an added bonus.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:17 #45839Senior Member

Posts: 169NYC Spots. Genghis speaks the truth
Your post about NY spots has me longing for the days before my company cancelled travel. I hit so many places up there and was generally pleased at nearly all of them.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
My favorite spot was called Gogo Relax on 30th street between 5th and 6th Ave, and I would visit there at least once every time I traveled to NYC. Most recent trip there was 2019. They were $260 and absolutely fantastic. Everything you mentioned at the other spots with beautiful young Chinese girls, but they were also private and you couldn't just show up. I had to be screened the first time and then followed the directions to the unmarked door and took the rickety one-person elevator upstairs. I thought I was either about to be murdered or greatly rewarded. Luckily it was the latter.
I just tried reaching out, and all 3 numbers I have for them are disconnected. They also used to advertise as Private Hottie for $200, the difference being no CIM, BBJ, or rimming for the lower price. If anyone knows anything about them, I'd love to get back in touch.
-
01-19-22 14:07 #45838Senior Member

Posts: 594Did you mean to post that with the rubratings link broken?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
https://newyork.rubratings.com/186995
-
01-19-22 12:54 #45837Senior Member

Posts: 351Maybe? Don't recall ever visiting this location when it was called Care. I first visited back when it was called iMassage, 5+ years ago.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Whatever it's current name (Google had it labeled as Xin): it's in the little center at the intersection of Rucker and 140, behind the CVS / Walgreens / whatever.
-
01-19-22 11:36 #45836Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's either Quality Health Spa or WaWa Asian Spa, both are located on Chantilly Drive.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 11:28 #45835Senior Member

Posts: 798Late Night Camps
What are the Camps that stay open the latest? North of 285, let's say Marietta and up and after 9-10 PM. Thanks!
-
01-19-22 10:53 #45834Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sill one or two older Koreans.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 09:33 #45833Senior Member

Posts: 4061Are you referring to the one where you can see the sign off of 1-85? Since it's a spa close to downtown Atlanta I'm sure you'll be paying quite a bit for FS. Plus most of the spas have more older than younger women.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 09:12 #45832Senior Member

Posts: 86Li
Because everyone knows already the typical experience here I will skip those details but I will say Alice has the best handshake of all places I've had so far.
-
01-19-22 09:03 #45831Senior Member

Posts: 355Quality Asian Spa
Thirty years ago I was stationed in the Atlanta area and used to go to this spa. It was on Chantilly lane not to far from a couple of top notch strip clubs. They used to advertise in Creative Loafing. I am headed back to Atlanta in a couple of months and saw that this spa is till there. Does anyone have any info on this place? Decades ago they had some older women but one younger hottie who was a lot of fun.
-
01-19-22 00:24 #45830Banned Member

Posts: 54Same with Honolulu when I travelled there few months ago. Plenty choices for young girls and full menu.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





