Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 59506
-
01-18-22 19:25 #45826Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks, that's what I thought. Been to Healing Foot and agree not worth the money. Guess I'll head up 75 or 400 for something better.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:06 #45825Senior Member

Posts: 107NYC and Orlando are the best.
I've been to NYAW. Best experience ever. See my previous post there but I did double for 1 hr for $580 and it was mind blowing. Expensive but you have to do it once in your life. Also been to MM in Orlando and it was great but not as good (or expensive as NYC). Also been to NDS in Orlando and it was good. All in my dreams!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 17:10 #45824Senior Member

Posts: 169Decatur Camps
Ok. Found it. The place is called Healing Center Foot Massage, and it is still open. It is in the shopping center at 2179 Lawrenceville Hwy. But don't mistake this info as a recommendation, because it is not. I would not send anyone there based on my past experiences.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 16:22 #45823Senior Member

Posts: 169Decatur Camps
Not that I know of. There are a couple places I have been to in the past, but I stopped going because they weren't very good. There is a spot called Health Care Office on Lavista Road. Google Maps will give you address and phone number. Really hit or miss there, mostly miss.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
There used to be another place on Lawrenceville Highway near the intersection with North Druid Hills Road. It was in the same shopping center as the Goodwill Store. I can't remember the name of that place, and I can't seem to find it on the map right now. Maybe they closed. I deleted it from my contacts a while back to remove the temptation to have another thoroughly lackluster outing.
If you decide to try either of these, please report back with an update. Especially if you find a new place! Good luck!
-
01-18-22 16:03 #45822Senior Member

Posts: 100Decatur Camps
Are there area decent Camps in the Decatur / East Lake area?
-
01-18-22 12:53 #45821Senior Member

Posts: 343Thanks
Appreciate the address. I usually can use google maps street level, but it wasn't open at the last picture.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:16 #45820Senior Member

Posts: 119$160 for an HJ + TS? $110-120 is fair.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 23:24 #45819Senior Member

Posts: 495884 buford dr.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 22:07 #45818Senior Member

Posts: 747Lilly
Are you saying Lilly asked for $ as the house fee?
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:59 #45817Senior Member

Posts: 594Of the places I mentioned, NYAW and Bubblegirls are 320/ hour which gets you nude bodyslide during the table shower and GFE (DFK / BBBJ / DATY /69) and CFS. BBFS might be available depending on girl. Of course that's true in ATL too. These and some other similar places have mixes of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, European, Latina girls.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
The other place -- Pink Spa -- is 80 to the house and then negotiate with the girl for extras. The Korean girl was under 40, slender, well done man-mades, and very friendly, especially considering it was around 2:30 am when I got there. New York is wild, but maybe these girls in Orlando are hotter and a better deal? Haven't been to Orlando, but sounds fun.
https://nyallwellnessspa.com/
https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/home/
https://newyork.rubratings.com/186995
-
01-17-22 19:07 #45816Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes. She'll eagerly pull them out, shove them in my face and encourage me to suck those nipples. Helen was more hesitant but pulled hers out too.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:05 #45815Banned Member

Posts: 13634I think you mean the old Care Massage in Alpharetta on Rucker Rd?
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:04 #45814Senior Member

Posts: 4061I drew Alice before when Zoey was unavailable. Can't go wrong with any girl there. Zoey just has the best rack. All great personalities and won't short you on time. Only con is that it's the only AMP I'll do the "walk of shame" due to U S Cafe next door and lots of my friends eat there.
Originally Posted by BMack26
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 18:25 #45813Senior Member

Posts: 63Alice at PZ
Tried a few RR girls on Sunday. Only one responded but she was booked until later. I decided to go with an old faithful, Zoey at PZ. She was not available when I arrived so I went with Alice. She a thin woman in her late 30's or early 40's. Decent looking face and what I thought were C cups. I later found out it was a heavily padded bra. The massage was average. One thing that surprised me is she teased heavily right from the beginning and at least 4 times prior to the flip. After the flip she went for the nipples until she got a rise and then asked if I wanted oil. Yes, please. No discussion of tip. She went to work and had decent handshake action. After the deed was done, she told me now I can goto sleep. I laughed a little and I'll be damn if she didn't proceed to put me to sleep with the next 20 minutes of massage on my front. All in all. 6 house fee and. 6 tip.
-
01-17-22 17:47 #45812Senior Member

Posts: 798Combo
Wow, nice. Alice and Helen, what a combo.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





