Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 59513
-
01-19-22 09:33 #45833Senior Member

Posts: 4061Are you referring to the one where you can see the sign off of 1-85? Since it's a spa close to downtown Atlanta I'm sure you'll be paying quite a bit for FS. Plus most of the spas have more older than younger women.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 09:12 #45832Senior Member

Posts: 86Li
Because everyone knows already the typical experience here I will skip those details but I will say Alice has the best handshake of all places I've had so far.
-
01-19-22 09:03 #45831Senior Member

Posts: 355Quality Asian Spa
Thirty years ago I was stationed in the Atlanta area and used to go to this spa. It was on Chantilly lane not to far from a couple of top notch strip clubs. They used to advertise in Creative Loafing. I am headed back to Atlanta in a couple of months and saw that this spa is till there. Does anyone have any info on this place? Decades ago they had some older women but one younger hottie who was a lot of fun.
-
01-19-22 00:24 #45830Banned Member

Posts: 54Same with Honolulu when I travelled there few months ago. Plenty choices for young girls and full menu.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 22:46 #45829Banned Member

Posts: 2410When providing links make sure to click "preview report" before clicking "upload report".
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
nyallwellnessspa.com
bubblesgirlsnyc.com
Newyork. rubratings.com/186995.
-
01-18-22 22:18 #45828Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nice post. I think you'll find that Orlando is better bang for the buck than New York. Prices went up slightly during Mecum, but still well worth it compared to the ATL.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 21:12 #45827Banned Member

Posts: 13634Anna from Health in Cumming
Anyone know if Anna has resurfaced anywhere?
-
01-18-22 19:25 #45826Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks, that's what I thought. Been to Healing Foot and agree not worth the money. Guess I'll head up 75 or 400 for something better.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:06 #45825Senior Member

Posts: 107NYC and Orlando are the best.
I've been to NYAW. Best experience ever. See my previous post there but I did double for 1 hr for $580 and it was mind blowing. Expensive but you have to do it once in your life. Also been to MM in Orlando and it was great but not as good (or expensive as NYC). Also been to NDS in Orlando and it was good. All in my dreams!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 17:10 #45824Senior Member

Posts: 169Decatur Camps
Ok. Found it. The place is called Healing Center Foot Massage, and it is still open. It is in the shopping center at 2179 Lawrenceville Hwy. But don't mistake this info as a recommendation, because it is not. I would not send anyone there based on my past experiences.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 16:22 #45823Senior Member

Posts: 169Decatur Camps
Not that I know of. There are a couple places I have been to in the past, but I stopped going because they weren't very good. There is a spot called Health Care Office on Lavista Road. Google Maps will give you address and phone number. Really hit or miss there, mostly miss.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
There used to be another place on Lawrenceville Highway near the intersection with North Druid Hills Road. It was in the same shopping center as the Goodwill Store. I can't remember the name of that place, and I can't seem to find it on the map right now. Maybe they closed. I deleted it from my contacts a while back to remove the temptation to have another thoroughly lackluster outing.
If you decide to try either of these, please report back with an update. Especially if you find a new place! Good luck!
-
01-18-22 16:03 #45822Senior Member

Posts: 100Decatur Camps
Are there area decent Camps in the Decatur / East Lake area?
-
01-18-22 12:53 #45821Senior Member

Posts: 343Thanks
Appreciate the address. I usually can use google maps street level, but it wasn't open at the last picture.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:16 #45820Senior Member

Posts: 119$160 for an HJ + TS? $110-120 is fair.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 23:24 #45819Senior Member

Posts: 495884 buford dr.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





