Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 732 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6231
    A lot. I've seen SA girls on Bumble and Hinge as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    Honestly (I think this was discussed here earlier) but the # of girls I have seen on seeking and then on tinder etc. I wonder how many guys in vanilla relationships (especially the ones they meet online) are getting unwillingly getting cucked by their gfs SD from SA.

  2. #6230
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you're fine haha -- a lot of this is luck as well as individual preferences. I'm pretty sure I could have a vanilla legit gf but I don't think she would be in my preferred age group and looks category that I do get in an SB, which doesn't happen often.
    Honestly (I think this was discussed here earlier) but the # of girls I have seen on seeking and then on tinder etc. I wonder how many guys in vanilla relationships (especially the ones they meet online) are getting unwillingly getting cucked by their gfs SD from SA.

  3. #6229

    Bostongirl28

    Wouldn't say she is Mindblowing or my ATF, but she is fun. She hosts in Medford and has a very nice place. I negotiated to meet her for 400. Spent about 2 hours chatting and making love. She gave a decent BBBJ, was happy with DATY and loved all positions. She has a really fat ass and I enjoyed K9. Finally she blew me and swallowed my load. All in all decent. Would try her out, but price is a bit high.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1642559723046.jpg‎  

  4. #6228
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    Late 20's going after 20's. Haven't pulled anyone for free. Maybe I am ugly LOL. But I am regularly asked that why I am on SA instead of vanilla dating.
    I'm sure you're fine haha -- a lot of this is luck as well as individual preferences. I'm pretty sure I could have a vanilla legit gf but I don't think she would be in my preferred age group and looks category that I do get in an SB, which doesn't happen often.

  5. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I never pulled anything free on Craigslist but always paid between $60-$100 back then. It was great. SA 8 years ago I pulled 3 girls for free. I also think that is possible depending on how old you are. If you are younger in your early 30's or younger and going after a younger girl than I think the free tail on SA is highly possible.
    Late 20's going after 20's. Haven't pulled anyone for free. Maybe I am ugly LOL. But I am regularly asked that why I am on SA instead of vanilla dating.

  6. #6226
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    There are no girls in Dorchester that look like that. Its a fake.
    She quoted me $800.

  7. #6225
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    From 2009 to 2011 I had 4 different "regular" girls that I met through CL Casual Encounters. No money involved ever, just hanging out and screwing. Each of them lasted a varying amount of time and two of them overlapped for several months. One of them took videos of herself blowing me and said she was sending them to her "boyfriend", who was apparently married. None of them was a "girlfriend", as I had one of those already haha.
    I never pulled anything free on Craigslist but always paid between $60-$100 back then. It was great. SA 8 years ago I pulled 3 girls for free. I also think that is possible depending on how old you are. If you are younger in your early 30's or younger and going after a younger girl than I think the free tail on SA is highly possible.

  8. #6224
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    99% sure that's Sal Vulcano from Impractical Jokers. Wonder if this is a prank from the show.
    I just looked up that name and I think 100% right. Glad I blocked the account.

  9. #6223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Easy to cull

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    CL was the best. Don't get me started =*(Can someone on here start a facebook group in the Boston or New England Area for like minded guys like us and like minded girls we seek to join to find each other? I am surprised this has not happened yet?

    And as they say to each their own. To me finding that 1 or 2 unicorns is worth the time I spent that one month to find her. The sex is always better with a non pro than a pro in my opinion. My problem now is that having sex with an addict is a huge turn off. Its really sad to see a person doing this because they are either being controlled by a Pimp or on so much drugs to the point of almost self destruction.
    I agree. It is easy to sort the wheat from the chaff. Probably 90% of the time someone on here points out a scammer, I've already hidden or blocked them on SA. I also cannot do the addict / homeless pro and I am not an AMP guy. No interest there either. So SA works for me. The odds are much better than on this site.

  10. #6222

    Amandaangel

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    This is actually pretty funny. I don't know how long this ad will be up, so I've taken screenshots for you all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-857427ac215d
    99% sure that's Sal Vulcano from Impractical Jokers. Wonder if this is a prank from the show.

  11. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    CL was the best. Don't get me started =*(Can someone on here start a facebook group in the Boston or New England Area for like minded guys like us and like minded girls we seek to join to find each other? I am surprised this has not happened yet?

    And as they say to each their own. To me finding that 1 or 2 unicorns is worth the time I spent that one month to find her. The sex is always better with a non pro than a pro in my opinion. My problem now is that having sex with an addict is a huge turn off. Its really sad to see a person doing this because they are either being controlled by a Pimp or on so much drugs to the point of almost self destruction.
    From 2009 to 2011 I had 4 different "regular" girls that I met through CL Casual Encounters. No money involved ever, just hanging out and screwing. Each of them lasted a varying amount of time and two of them overlapped for several months. One of them took videos of herself blowing me and said she was sending them to her "boyfriend", who was apparently married. None of them was a "girlfriend", as I had one of those already haha.

  12. #6220
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Gianni,

    But this is what I mean. A huge toll of time, energy, and $, for little reward, to find the 1 out of 100 that has value.

    In the past, CL worked better for me. More real women, fewer bots or people overseas. But that's the past.
    CL was the best. Don't get me started =*(Can someone on here start a facebook group in the Boston or New England Area for like minded guys like us and like minded girls we seek to join to find each other? I am surprised this has not happened yet?

    And as they say to each their own. To me finding that 1 or 2 unicorns is worth the time I spent that one month to find her. The sex is always better with a non pro than a pro in my opinion. My problem now is that having sex with an addict is a huge turn off. Its really sad to see a person doing this because they are either being controlled by a Pimp or on so much drugs to the point of almost self destruction.

  13. #6219

    Amandaangel

    This is actually pretty funny. I don't know how long this ad will be up, so I've taken screenshots for you all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-857427ac215d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f5034c2c9f904cdd933f93afd004c8c5.jpg‎  

  14. #6218
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    To.

    No that will take too much time and is a waste of time. You basically need to weed out all of the scammers and prostitutes'. Its a numbers game. The more you message the more responses you will get. Once they respond you need to respond quick or else they may sign out and not respond back for days or weeks. Its like going fishing. Set the hook. Once they bite you need to work quickly to get a face to face meeting and from there it all comes down to game. Chat off site immediately. If you say the wrong thing by mistake on SA you could be banned from the site and the money you spent for the membership is gone. When a girl asks me what I am looking for I always say something fun any mutually beneficial. Hope this helps.
    Thanks Gianni,

    But this is what I mean. A huge toll of time, energy, and $, for little reward, to find the 1 out of 100 that has value.

    In the past, CL worked better for me. More real women, fewer bots or people overseas. But that's the past.

  15. #6217
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Once I meet a scammer I immediately block it. Just think about it the scammers will get shut down and just come back under a new profile. Thats why I think it is a waste of time to compile a database that will be obsolete within a week or 2 weeks time anyways. I have said this multiple times. Joining SA is a full time job. So if you are going to do it make sure you can spend all the time you need to make use of the membership you paid.
    Let me rephrase, cause if there was an easy way to fight back the scammers and completely discourage the photo / video sellers, and the platonic ones that only want to be taken out for dinner, is there interest?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape