Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 814 1214 1714 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 27809
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17114

    Becky Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she wants a deposit of $. Not sure how I feel about that one.
    Tell her to take a "Ride" with someone else. No way under any circumstances would I put down a deposit for a WG.

  2. #17113

    Insatiable Anna

    I've got my fingers crossed for her seeing folks in California soon. I guess the only question is what doesn't she do? Rimming? How's the DFK? Water sports, clock watcher? Would love some intel from folks who've experienced her. Feel free to PM if needed.

  3. #17112
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    I never see anyone that wants a deposit upfront. Most of the time they will take your deposit and disappear! Not sure I would call it a ROB since you freely sent a deposit knowing they most likely will take the money and run.
    Exactly! And the same thing goes for these women who want you to pay via any of the following:

    1. Zelle.

    2. EBay Gift Cards.

    3. CashApp.

    I'm sure there are more. Only pay in cash, and only when you meet the woman in person. If a woman will not accept that, then Hasta La Vista baby, and move on.

  4. #17111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she wants a deposit of $. Not sure how I feel about that one.
    Send me the deposit. You'll get the same level of action, and I can go buy beer.

  5. #17110

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she wants a deposit of $. Not sure how I feel about that one.
    I never see anyone that wants a deposit upfront. Most of the time they will take your deposit and disappear! Not sure I would call it a ROB since you freely sent a deposit knowing they most likely will take the money and run.

  6. #17109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she wants a deposit of $. Not sure how I feel about that one.
    Never send a deposit to an unknown. The odds are in the favor she will skip with it. When they try that shit I say "Ok your rate is 250 hh and you want a 50 deposit, Ill give you 300 hh at the meeting" 99.9% of the time they go crickets or insist on the deposit.

  7. #17108

    Becky Ride

    I contacted her and she wants a deposit of $. Not sure how I feel about that one.

  8. #17107
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0357  [View Original Post]
    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/045672232538

    This one robbed me. We agreed to cashapp then she said she had to use the bathroom. This was supposedly a private incall but more so a trap house. I was dumb not even able to put the pieces together. Long story short a huge guy came down stairs like "who you?" I said "I know what this is, don't play dumb with me. I take a L. No need for you or for me to go to jail. " He had nothing. I packed just in case but neighbours were outside walking. No chance in hell am I going to jail for 300.
    I have never used any kind pf pre-paid app at all. That includes Ebay gift cards, Zelle, cash app, etc. Most of the time such setups are robs. Cash is king, and that is all I use (and will ever use).

  9. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0357  [View Original Post]
    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/045672232538

    This one robbed me. We agreed to cashapp then she said she had to use the bathroom. This was supposedly a private incall but more so a trap house. I was dumb not even able to put the pieces together. Long story short a huge guy came down stairs like "who you?" I said "I know what this is, don't play dumb with me. I take a L. No need for you or for me to go to jail. " He had nothing. I packed just in case but neighbours were outside walking. No chance in hell am I going to jail for 300.
    If you care, she uses her personal phone which is tied to her personal information online. I was going to call her several months back and did research on her before I did. If you're good with the internet, you can find just about everything humanly possible about her. I quickly learned she was trouble and that she has had a horrible life. I passed.

  10. #17105

    Mandie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of throwbacks (and bad ideas), anyone hear from mandie / ashley lately? Hasn't hit me up in awhile which is unlike her, all numbers off, no ads. Hoping she got clean but who knows. Haven't seen any social media activity or bad news reported about her, so that's good I guess.
    Don't think she's had an ad in at least a year unless she used a different name. Have seen her in a very long time. Stopped after she had needles filled with stuff in them laying all over the place. Hope she cleaned up and is safe.

  11. #17104

    Robbed

    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/045672232538

    This one robbed me. We agreed to cashapp then she said she had to use the bathroom. This was supposedly a private incall but more so a trap house. I was dumb not even able to put the pieces together. Long story short a huge guy came down stairs like "who you?" I said "I know what this is, don't play dumb with me. I take a L. No need for you or for me to go to jail. " He had nothing. I packed just in case but neighbours were outside walking. No chance in hell am I going to jail for 300.

  12. #17103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a boyfriend post.
    LOL I recently tested positive for everything known to man, but come see me specials!

    Definitely a revenge, boyfriend, pimp post.

  13. #17102
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on my morning stroll of ListCrawler. Be careful gents!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ttle/73695562#

    Happy hunting,

    BBHunter.
    Looks like a boyfriend post.

  14. #17101

    Be careful gents

    Saw this on my morning stroll of ListCrawler. Be careful gents!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ttle/73695562#

    Happy hunting,

    BBHunter.

  15. #17100

    Tiny Amina

    Looks like she got some "advice" and dropped her naughty rate. New VIP rate, wonder what that involves. Hopefully this is all for show and will still provide BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape