Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 777 of 777
-
04-09-24 10:36 #12Senior Member

Posts: 767Not sure
I saw a post in the NoVa board saying they had some fun with her there, just go check it. Everyone is raving about her there. So IDK. The phone numbers do not dictate the exact location anyway.
Originally Posted by Twain
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 09:48 #11Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32California
Absolutely no, it is in California.
Originally Posted by Twain
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 00:19 #10Regular Member

Posts: 23Is this actually in the Richmond area, or another northern VA group? The area code for the phone number's throwing me off.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 08:49 #9Senior Member

Posts: 767
-
04-06-24 15:43 #8Senior Member

Posts: 767More "Better ACS"
Have fun and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 06:59 #7Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
Looks like the menu at the Better ACS has been updated. Looking good. Have fun.
-
04-05-24 10:47 #6Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
I'm going to call it "Better ACS".
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Maybe it should have its one spot on the board. Found a lot of other better ACS at Nova, if you find more in RVA, please post about it.
-
01-20-22 10:39 #5Senior Member

Posts: 26Barely come across any positive reports about such and this is true in other and bigger metros too. Perhaps the same getting reviewed consistently elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 18:25 #4Senior Member

Posts: 400Services are legit but misleading
Never the girl in ad. Almost never the girl they send pictures of later. I have walked away at the door many times. Enough I no longer try. I have learned that usually the multiple numbers are for one (sometimes 2 girls) just all directed to different handlers.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 21:11 #3Regular Member

Posts: 24You know, I've heard a lot about these but I've never actually found the link or number. I see so many of what seems like fake ads and stuff for AMPs so I don't really bother clicking them, but if you have a link or number I can do some research for us.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 14:38 #2Banned Member

Posts: 262Traveling Asians
Has anyone partaken w the traveling Asians / crap shoot recently? Appears they are back on Broad st?
-
01-07-22 12:04 #1Banned Member

Posts: 262Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
This is for all information on Asians. Maybe it would help when researching post. Let's give it a try and see if this helps.











Reply With Quote





