The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 424 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6359
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    Speaking in truth, I have NO idea about that. I just hope and pray for all of those Kgirls to stay away from BBFS. However, the real problem is on our side; I just decided to stay away from the noble BBFS virus because I know I could always be the means of spreading the bad diseases, and traumatize those beautiful girls' mind and body. Anyways, I truly believe that if you have ever experienced the luxuriously high quality Korean GFEs, you will naturally become critical about the current BBFS mongering among the Kgirl lovers.

    FYI, we have a new independent Korean GFE in town: Ms Kim, she was here in 2020 through GSL. Go check out her personal website.

    https://www.mskimlounge.com/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...a---kim-262747

    (TER has her old agency's phone number).
    I am actually interested based on all the talk here about her. I went to the link above and you need to provide I'd just to see her pics. Hard no for me. Not sure why you need give up your personal Id (license) info just to see pics.

  2. #1228

    Wow really?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, I never felt 'it's a tad higher. ' I literally believe her gift / donation rates should be much higher than that. She's a rare jewel, the rarest beauty you could find in this field. Especially, I love her bravery and extraordinary ideas, let alone she's now a truly independent South Korean GFE.


    FYI, she has two TER review pages: Julia / Ms. Kim #262747 & Kim #359762.
    Extraordinary ideas?

    Please explain. Also what makes miss Kim so special. I visited Lolipop girls several times when they had their specials at 320. That was a fair deal, some girls were just ok. 370.00 is too high IMO.

    Please give details about miss Kim.

  3. #1227

    Maybe I was lucky??

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    Hoooooly crap this is amazing Intel thank you so much. Ms Kim is amaaaaazing. I saw her once with GSL and then she left and I was constantly asking if she was coming back. So she is going to be here to stay? I am so screwed. RIP my wallet and also the other agencies. She is just incredible. Thanks again!

    How did you learn this info, BTW?
    I don't know, I also have been asking GSL's previous PO about Ms. Kim and occasionally checking TER reviews, and found her new personal website. Hopefully her return as an independent GFE will upgrade the quality of the Kgirl atmosphere in our town. She is a very attractive and glamorous woman!

  4. #1226

    I hear you

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you are right, and I am just too foolish to consider her as my friend. But, I just determined to believe her as my friend. In this life, brother, we all need some foolishness. No matter what, however, I never consider her as 'a hooker.' Thanks.
    I get caught up every now and then, I actually think they do like me, they like having fun with me. But then I sink back to reality. I had a hottie who would text me when she was available, like before she was available. And we hooked up le 10 times, sometimes I would stay longer than I scheduled and get several hours. Then she would ghost me. Only to see her advertising again. I gave her the cold shoulder. I taut her a lesson. LOL.

  5. #1225

    Molly at Lolipop

    Considering giving Molly a try. I'm really over the Kgirl b&s, please just let me see real pics! Their insistence that she is 20 could be a good sign.

    Not much substance here, but if someone sees her early would be cool to hear about it.

  6. #1224

    Maybe you are right

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    She may act friendly. She may be friendly. But I doubt she is your friend. I like to make a connection with the girls I meet but I M not delusional they are with me because I pay them. I have had girls text me when they are not advertising. But I pay them. I had girls offer grandfather rates. Its still just a transaction. Your one of 10+ per day.

    Now if they provide for free then disregard.
    Maybe you are right, and I am just too foolish to consider her as my friend. But, I just determined to believe her as my friend. In this life, brother, we all need some foolishness. No matter what, however, I never consider her as 'a hooker.' Thanks.

  7. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    FYI, we have a new independent Korean GFE in town: Ms Kim, she was here in 2020 through GSL. Go check out her personal website.

    https://www.mskimlounge.com/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...a---kim-262747

    (TER has her old agency's phone number).
    Hoooooly crap this is amazing Intel thank you so much. Ms Kim is amaaaaazing. I saw her once with GSL and then she left and I was constantly asking if she was coming back. So she is going to be here to stay? I am so screwed. RIP my wallet and also the other agencies. She is just incredible. Thanks again!

    How did you learn this info, BTW?

  8. #1222

    She's a rare beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews? Services offered?

    At 370 it's a tad higher than the other Kgirl agencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews? Services offered?

    At 380 it's a tad higher than the other Kgirl agencies.
    With all due respect, I never felt 'it's a tad higher. ' I literally believe her gift / donation rates should be much higher than that. She's a rare jewel, the rarest beauty you could find in this field. Especially, I love her bravery and extraordinary ideas, let alone she's now a truly independent South Korean GFE.

    FYI, she has two TER review pages: Julia / Ms. Kim #262747 & Kim #359762.

  9. #1221

    Does anyone know what her reviews look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    Speaking in truth, I have NO idea about that. I just hope and pray for all of those Kgirls to stay away from BBFS. However, the real problem is on our side; I just decided to stay away from the noble BBFS virus because I know I could always be the means of spreading the bad diseases, and traumatize those beautiful girls' mind and body. Anyways, I truly believe that if you have ever experienced the luxuriously high quality Korean GFEs, you will naturally become critical about the current BBFS mongering among the Kgirl lovers.

    FYI, we have a new independent Korean GFE in town: Ms Kim, she was here in 2020 through GSL. Go check out her personal website.

    https://www.mskimlounge.com/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...a---kim-262747

    (TER has her old agency's phone number).
    Any reviews? Services offered?

    At 370 it's a tad higher than the other Kgirl agencies.

  10. #1220

    Does a friend charge you threefitty?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about why you weren't jumping into the conversation, welcome back Aussie! Regarding Cherry, I wouldn't call her 'a hooker'. I consider her a friend, a good friend. If I don't have the friendship, I just don't do it. Maybe you and I don't share this, I don't know? Anyway, I love Lolipop / GSL's new website! Thanks!
    She may act friendly. She may be friendly. But I doubt she is your friend. I like to make a connection with the girls I meet but I M not delusional they are with me because I pay them. I have had girls text me when they are not advertising. But I pay them. I had girls offer grandfather rates. Its still just a transaction. Your one of 10+ per day.

    Now if they provide for free then disregard.

  11. #1219

    Hara

    Visited Hara very friendly nice body and tattoos. Undressed headed to shower sf2 then some dfk she went for long BBBJ in shower. Dried off then headed to bed room more dfk then had here go down for more BBBJ after a while layed her on side of bed for long daty. I was rock hard so slid dick right in for BBFS pounded away pulling out and rubbing it outside up to her belly button. She looked down watching it moaning, I asked her if she was ready for cip. She said, yes. So shoved it back in lifted her head for dfk while I was pounding to cip. She gave me nice massage after then I rolled over she started BBBJ and then I was hard again. She hopped on rode till 2 cip. We talked a bit then off to shower. She has nice pussy enjoyed the BBFS.

  12. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    By the way, Cherry is one of my favorites, and you are right she doesn't do BBFS in NYC. I don't know why she was on "BBFS mission" only in Bellevue. If you have her personal contact info, please let her know I truly believe that she's too beautiful and luxurious for BBFS.
    I asked the same question to Cherry when I met her, she mentioned some thing along the lines of people and agencies not preferring BBFS in NYC. She mentioned she made exceptions for her regulars.

  13. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok122  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if these girls on "BBFS missions" take extra precaution? Like against HIV. They can take a pill for that as a preventative measure.

    Like for mongers, given the low transmission rate, BBFS a few times a year has negligible chances of getting HIV. But the girls see like 4-5 dudes every day. Way more risky. Fair for me to assume there's no way they're that dumb to take the risk
    My question is why do the girls have to do it?

    If you're a monger and seek the BBFS then you should be on PrEP the once daily prophylactic pill.

    You also realize that you have a Very high chance of getting herpes? Much greater risk for that than HIV.

    Also, think about that ass2 mouth. Rimming then DFK? That's ass2 mouth.

    Take some personal accountability and get on PrEP.

  14. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    I believe you mean this as the reboot of GSL unless Lolipop is also "shutting down" and combining into this new entity. I know they previously used the same booker and I believe they will continue to do so, so the point might be moot.
    You are correct. Sapphire is replacing GSL. Lolipop lives on.

  15. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I've got her phone number. What would that text look like?

    "Hi, Cherry. Just an FYI, Jason truly believes that you're too beautiful and luxurious to be fucking your johns without a rubber. Yes, he knows you're a hooker and that you let dudes repeatedly blast baby batter into your snatch all day every day, but for real tho you're too beautiful and luxurious for that type of thing. So maybe knock it off, yeah?

    Back on topic, I have been texting Joy. She got here yesterday and will be working tomorrow. Was supposed to start today but the callbox isn't set up yet at new apartment.

    Lolipop reboot site is:

    https://sapphiregirl.us/
    I believe you mean this as the reboot of GSL unless Lolipop is also "shutting down" and combining into this new entity. I know they previously used the same booker and I believe they will continue to do so, so the point might be moot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape