Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6359
-
01-18-22 10:56 #1214Banned Member

Posts: 87Great news, more GFE / CFS Kgirls in town!
I was wondering about why you weren't jumping into the conversation, welcome back Aussie! Regarding Cherry, I wouldn't call her 'a hooker'. I consider her a friend, a good friend. If I don't have the friendship, I just don't do it. Maybe you and I don't share this, I don't know? Anyway, I love Lolipop / GSL's new website! Thanks!
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 09:32 #1213Banned Member

Posts: 2302I've got her phone number. What would that text look like?
Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto
[View Original Post]
"Hi, Cherry. Just an FYI, Jason truly believes that you're too beautiful and luxurious to be fucking your johns without a rubber. Yes, he knows you're a hooker and that you let dudes repeatedly blast baby batter into your snatch all day every day, but for real tho you're too beautiful and luxurious for that type of thing. So… maybe knock it off, yeah?”
Back on topic, I have been texting Joy. She got here yesterday and will be working tomorrow. Was supposed to start today but the callbox isn't set up yet at new apartment.
Lolipop reboot site is:
https://sapphiregirl.us/
-
01-17-22 18:18 #1212Banned Member

Posts: 87Cherry
By the way, Cherry is one of my favorites, and you are right she doesn't do BBFS in NYC. I don't know why she was on "BBFS mission" only in Bellevue. If you have her personal contact info, please let her know I truly believe that she's too beautiful and luxurious for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Rok122
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 18:07 #1211Banned Member

Posts: 87We have a new independent K-GFE in town: Ms. Kim
Speaking in truth, I have NO idea about that. I just hope and pray for all of those Kgirls to stay away from BBFS. However, the real problem is on our side; I just decided to stay away from the noble BBFS virus because I know I could always be the means of spreading the bad diseases, and traumatize those beautiful girls' mind and body. Anyways, I truly believe that if you have ever experienced the luxuriously high quality Korean GFEs, you will naturally become critical about the current BBFS mongering among the Kgirl lovers.
Originally Posted by Rok122
[View Original Post]
FYI, we have a new independent Korean GFE in town: Ms Kim, she was here in 2020 through GSL. Go check out her personal website.
https://www.mskimlounge.com/
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...a---kim-262747
(TER has her old agency's phone number).
-
01-17-22 17:28 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 341Mindy
I decided to see what kind of girl Mindy was since I haven't seen any posts. When I walked in the room, I saw some toys laid out. I'm not sure if they were there for herself and she hadn't put it away or if they were there to play with friends. They didn't see any use during my session. Mindy is on the older side- I'd say late 30's or early 40's. She isn't unattractive but I would have preferred someone younger. She is around 5'5" as listed and curvy. Not fat but has a thicker waist and nice butt. Her twins are man made, which is obvious at just a glance due to some scaring. Her enthusiasm could use some work but she was game for the positions I wanted. Does DT and allowed me to slip a thumb in the other hole when I was behind her. When I asked about Greek, she said no. "Massage" after the first pop but it wasn't very good. I had to initiate the second round, but she had no complaints about that.
I had a decent time but should have waited to Coco to return.
-
01-17-22 11:51 #1209Regular Member

Posts: 4Do you know if these girls on "BBFS missions" take extra precaution? Like against HIV. They can take a pill for that as a preventative measure.
Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto
[View Original Post]
Like for mongers, given the low transmission rate, BBFS a few times a year has negligible chances of getting HIV. But the girls see like 4-5 dudes every day. Way more risky. Fair for me to assume there's no way they're that dumb to take the risk, especially if BBFS is advertised and not one off exception?
Also does kangels encourage their girls to do BBFS? Cherry doesn't offer in New York but she did during her brief time at kangels.
-
01-16-22 17:20 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 58My report on KA Hara
She was 10 ish minutes late to my appt and didn't extend longer to make it up which was a little disappointing. I prolly coulda got msog as well but didn't try as I was spent after the first pop. Standard services mentioned previously, and definitely agree her acting set her apart- good moaning and eye contact. Definitely not the girl in the pics. She's 26 but looks a little older. Her teeth aren't the prettiest but is a good kisser and doesn't have the kimchi breath like most I've seen. Also my first time getting rimmed and she makes me want to explore that further in the hobby. Another repeatable girl along with Coco because of her acting, but Coco is a little more tighter than her.
-
01-13-22 23:03 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 362SF2 = shower for two
The more you know.
Originally Posted by JoeSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 18:13 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 107Kangels hara
Was craving to CIP a new girl and went against my better judgement and booked Hara at Kangels. Given all the BS this agency has pulled, its hard to recommend TOFTT when its 350/450 for what may or may not be a good experience. But, surprisingly, Hara was worth it.
The pics: I don't think they are her, but they are pretty good approximation of what she looks like. Other than her hair is black, she is a bit more of an average build bodywise (pics look spinner). And obviously super touched up pics. She actually does have a fair number of tattoos (seen in some pics, but some of her pics don't have tattoos? I don't think the tats in the pic matched exactly her, but again I think the pics are a rough idea of what to expect.
The site has her listed at 5'3", I would put her at actually 5'7" or so. Age wise, I would say maybe 28-32, hard to say exactly.
The service is what set her apart. Started with intense DFK after walking in the door. SF2, BBBJ and even she rimmed me after the shower. 2 x CIP. She had really good eye contact. Either we connected well or she deserves an oscar for her acting. Felt like she cared a lot to make sure I was having a good time, which I think is what set it apart from your average appointment. YMMV, but I will be repeating. She said she will be here for a month or so.
Booker also told me Coco will be back on the 19th. Coco is a bit better looking (and younger), but Hara's service was a better. I think you would have a good time with either of them though (I saw Coco in Dec and I think she's been covered here already).
-
01-13-22 12:23 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 58KA Hara or MindyDD intel?
Anyone seen either Hara or MindyDD on kangels? Any comparisons to Coco?
-
01-11-22 17:30 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 341Heidi
I haven't seen Audrey but saw Heidi recently. She's hot, but has had work done to look that way. I'd estimate her to be mid 30's. I saw her near the end of the day so I sensed she might have been tired. Despite that, she was very enthusiastic and very fun, but only offered one shot. YMMV. Speaks very little to no English. I really like LP's set up. Heidi told me she's going back to Korea the 19th and won't be back until Summer.
Originally Posted by TomTommy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:16 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 54Audrey vs Heidi
Has anyone checked them out. Looking at the reviews but can't decide help a brother out with some personal experience thinking Heidi first just because I don't know how long she is saying. Tia.
Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 00:33 #1202Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you, that is correct.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 22:25 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 98Maybe.
Face, body, service, attitude?
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:40 #1200Regular Member

Posts: 3Kangles Coco
Anyone know when Coco is coming back?












Reply With Quote





