Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 876 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9526

    Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman67  [View Original Post]
    I do recall a dust up between them years ago. I was hoping that he might still be checking the boards and want to post some new pictures. Same with Supereloquent.
    That whole incident was a great stain on this forum. Apparently you don't recall the full history, otherwise you wouldn't ask for and nor not understand why Participant won't be back. On this topic the best advice is to
    let sleeping dogs lie..

    'nuff said!

  2. #9525
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    I did some digging in the ancient archives of this forum and I believe it was Cookyjar along w / another guy that outed Supereloquent and bashed him to the point where he didn't return.
    I do recall a dust up between them years ago. I was hoping that he might still be checking the boards and want to post some new pictures. Same with Supereloquent.

  3. #9524

    West Philly

    I'm new to Philly. Are there any strolls in West Philly?

  4. #9523

    South Philly

    I have to post that the activity at 7th and Wolf in south Philly has picked up. Picked up a few ok girls. One nice little spinner named Christine. Picked her up Monday around 11 am. She had just come out so nice and clean. BBBJ was ok but the tight body and no drama made it a nice time. No digits.

  5. #9522
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyChris86  [View Original Post]
    Yeah once I heard she was on the ave, I figured things have probably gone down hill.

    It was about 18 months ago when I saw her.
    Don't go south of Tioga. Stay out of that box. All the women there are strung out Zombies.

    I only go south of Tioga to hit Huntingdon.

    Its something about the drugs in between Tioga and Somerset that have those girls wilding.

  6. #9521
    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    I don't think her bf is a member, but she has been out of control the last year or so robbing people and asking for ridiculous amounts of $.
    Wait.

    You mean she literally robbed someone?

    And yes, its been ever since she met this Mysterious Leechy ass BF.

    Its strange because he seems to be a Simp / Sugar Daddy Hybrid.

    It reminds me of an escort I'm friends with for the last 12 years.

    I used to give her $80-$100.

    She'd even sleepover give Multipops and make breakfast in the morning.

    I was getting over lmao.

    Now she has an * Instagram and a huge following so her prices have Skyrocketed.

  7. #9520

    Leah, leelee

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Recently told me not to contact her unless I had at least $200!

    I'm suspecting her new BF is the reason behind this.

    And I believe he is a member of this board.

    If so, and you are reading this, Why are you fkn inflating her prices like that?

    I don't even pay $200 to drug-free independent escorts in safe hotel rooms.

    I've had actual Adult film actresses for less.

    I'm not giving $200 so you can pocket $150.

    Foh.
    I don't think her bf is a member, but she has been out of control the last year or so robbing people and asking for ridiculous amounts of $.

  8. #9519
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    How long ago did you meet her?

    She doesn't look like thos pics Fren.
    Yeah once I heard she was on the ave, I figured things have probably gone down hill.

    It was about 18 months ago when I saw her.

  9. #9518

    Leah aka Lee Lee

    Recently told me not to contact her unless I had at least $200!

    I'm suspecting her new BF is the reason behind this.

    And I believe he is a member of this board.

    If so, and you are reading this, Why are you fkn inflating her prices like that?

    I don't even pay $200 to drug-free independent escorts in safe hotel rooms.

    I've had actual Adult film actresses for less.

    I'm not giving $200 so you can pocket $150.

    Foh.

  10. #9517
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyChris86  [View Original Post]
    Awesome. I actually stay near the area, but I'm not much of a SW guy anymore. It was an incall when I saw her.

    If anybody has her current number and wouldn't mind DMing me, please do.
    How long ago did you meet her?

    She doesn't look like thos pics Fren.

    Just letting you know FYI so you're not dissappointed.

    The few times I have seen her it was a coinflip as to if it would be good or bad.

  11. #9516
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Richelle is still out and about. I see her anywhere from Tioga all the way down to Needle park. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Awesome. I actually stay near the area, but I'm not much of a SW guy anymore. It was an incall when I saw her.

    If anybody has her current number and wouldn't mind DMing me, please do.

  12. #9515
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyChris86  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody has ever run into Richelle? A white girl in her 20's, average height, strawberry blonde, pretty, and a little thick. I believe she's originally from Jersey, but stays in Philly now. About a year and half ago I saw an ad on LC, she answered right away and had me come to a house in the Northeast where she was staying. She gave me top 3 BBBJ I've ever had.


    So just wondering if anyone knows her, if she's active, or has a current contact?
    Richelle is still out and about. I see her anywhere from Tioga all the way down to Needle park. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  13. #9514

    Anybody know Richelle??

    Wondering if anybody has ever run into Richelle? A white girl in her 20's, average height, strawberry blonde, pretty, and a little thick. I believe she's originally from Jersey, but stays in Philly now. About a year and half ago I saw an ad on LC, she answered right away and had me come to a house in the Northeast where she was staying. She gave me top 3 BBBJ I've ever had.


    So just wondering if anyone knows her, if she's active, or has a current contact?

  14. #9513
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Did you know Devon was a landlord collecting monthly rent?

    Devon got a FREE Apt from some Welfare or City program on Rhawn St and rented it out while she stayed with a older sugar daddy on Rising Sun Ave.

    She always had a $$ angle or would up sell a date with a extra chargel!! Just a fun fact about Devon.
    Seems like a lot of these social programs don't work. People end up finding ways to make money off the program and the underlying social problems don't get addressed.

  15. #9512

    Amarist

    Best head around PM me for her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape