Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 876 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9496

    Streetsteve

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Lest there be any confusion. StreetSteve and SE were two different dudes.

    I believe StreetSteve was from LSD an thus a trek to get to Kensington to practice his craft.

    There use to be a website where he posted his pics. Anyone remember the url?
    I think the site used to be imagefap.

  2. #9495

    Street Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, what ever happened to street steve? I use to follow him on another site then all his stuff disappeared.
    Lest there be any confusion. StreetSteve and SE were two different dudes.

    I believe StreetSteve was from LSD an thus a trek to get to Kensington to practice his craft.

    There use to be a website where he posted his pics. Anyone remember the url?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails street-steve-philadelphia-prostitutes.jpg‎  

  3. #9494

    Outed

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman67  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing. Him and Supereloquent seem to have dropped off the face of the earth.
    I did some digging in the ancient archives of this forum and I believe it was Cookyjar along w / another guy that outed Supereloquent and bashed him to the point where he didn't return.

  4. #9493
    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, what ever happened to street steve? I use to follow him on another site then all his stuff disappeared.
    I was wondering the same thing. Him and Supereloquent seem to have dropped off the face of the earth.

  5. #9492

    Route

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Forth Ryte your post about the Steven Spielberg wannabes that cruise and show the same video day after day is interesting. Thought I was the only one that noticed. It's like they took one video and changed the daily date. Ho hum.

    I stopped watching those videos long ago for the following reasons. When I do take a quick moment to view one, it's only long enough to give it a thumbs-down vote.

    There's a lot of assholes, lowlifes, scumbags, dick heads, jerk-offs, etc. That cruise that strip for various reasons. That's not to say everyone is like that. Just know they are around us everywhere.

    My best guess is those guys seem to be trying to reinforce the notion that the strip is not functioning as a stroll anymore. Rather more like an open drug market and Camp Fire girls convention. That of course is true about the market and false regarding a selection of working girls. They are available with a little patience and effort.

    The stroll has evolved over the years into what we see today. Gone are the days when Mary, Linda, Elaine, and others would congregate at Jasper and Allegheny and service all the cops in the area. If a guy wanted to get a girl he simply drove to that intersection or Kensington and Lehigh to the old Peacock Lounge and grabbed one of the biker girls there for fun and games.

    The dynamics of the game may have changed somewhat but the end result is still the same. That is finding a playmate for fun and games.

    The South end past Front Street is not what it once was. The action that was there has moved north toward Huntingdon, Somerset and even farther. There is still action available on the South end just sparse.

    From Huntingdon all the way to the Transportation Center, Bridge and Pratt, there is plenty of activity. From Church Street to the Transportation Center is not always as busy like the middle section, Buckius to Somerset, but there is action to be had.

    Depending on the time of day, Buckius can become very active. Then around to Jasper, that area has become a prime spot for trouble. That is robbery muggings, thugs etc that want to separate you from your hard-earned cash. I will not pick anyone up on that end of Jasper unless I know them well.

    As for Torresdale Ave, that can be very productive given the proper circumstances.

    The girls are available along the entire strip if one puts in the necessary time to find them.

    Back to the Spielbergs. Many times, there are some lonely hearts that cruise or post reports and they want others to believe the well is dry. Leaving more for them. Or they simply don't know any different. You can bet there are also guys on the site that don't want others meeting up with a girl they have fallen in love with. Some of these guys are very needy. They really believe a girl on the stroll loves them back because she gladly accepts his funding. Pathetic to say the least. It was always about drugs and always will be. Remove the funding the girl is a fond memory.

    I really hope this answers some of your doubts. The activity level is there if we just put in the time and have the patience. There are plenty of new girls all the time. Daily. Just need to be at the right place at the right time. There are more suitcases than the French Riviera. They drag them around a while till all their stuff gets stolen. Who in their right mind takes a suitcase to a campout? Go figure.

    Not sure when you was here last. I will warn you the strip is not as cruise-friendly as it once was. You need to keep your ears and eyes open constantly. Always be wary of anyone that may approach your vehicle. Remember it's not as important to be tough or correct about anything as it is to be in safe mode. Avoid confrontation always. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Anything from the beginning of Kensington (imo starts at the PNC Bank and where the old Dunkin Donuts used to be / that halal truck guy) all the way down, including all side streets, are up for grabs. Never really venture onto Torresdale because I have no need to; I'm always able to find something at least decent / serviceable whenever I go because I allot myself the necessary time to search.

    Hypothetically speaking of course.

  6. #9491
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Forth Ryte your post about the Steven Spielberg wannabes that cruise and show the same video day after day is interesting. Thought I was the only one that noticed. It's like they took one video and changed the daily date. Ho hum.

    I stopped watching those videos long ago for the following reasons. When I do take a quick moment to view one, it's only long enough to give it a thumbs-down vote.

    There's a lot of assholes, lowlifes, scumbags, dick heads, jerk-offs, etc. That cruise that strip for various reasons. That's not to say everyone is like that. Just know they are around us everywhere.

    My best guess is those guys seem to be trying to reinforce the notion that the strip is not functioning as a stroll anymore. Rather more like an open drug market and Camp Fire girls convention. That of course is true about the market and false regarding a selection of working girls. They are available with a little patience and effort.

    The stroll has evolved over the years into what we see today. Gone are the days when Mary, Linda, Elaine, and others would congregate at Jasper and Allegheny and service all the cops in the area. If a guy wanted to get a girl he simply drove to that intersection or Kensington and Lehigh to the old Peacock Lounge and grabbed one of the biker girls there for fun and games.

    The dynamics of the game may have changed somewhat but the end result is still the same. That is finding a playmate for fun and games.

    The South end past Front Street is not what it once was. The action that was there has moved north toward Huntingdon, Somerset and even farther. There is still action available on the South end just sparse.

    From Huntingdon all the way to the Transportation Center, Bridge and Pratt, there is plenty of activity. From Church Street to the Transportation Center is not always as busy like the middle section, Buckius to Somerset, but there is action to be had.

    Depending on the time of day, Buckius can become very active. Then around to Jasper, that area has become a prime spot for trouble. That is robbery muggings, thugs etc that want to separate you from your hard-earned cash. I will not pick anyone up on that end of Jasper unless I know them well.

    As for Torresdale Ave, that can be very productive given the proper circumstances.

    The girls are available along the entire strip if one puts in the necessary time to find them.

    Back to the Spielbergs. Many times, there are some lonely hearts that cruise or post reports and they want others to believe the well is dry. Leaving more for them. Or they simply don't know any different. You can bet there are also guys on the site that don't want others meeting up with a girl they have fallen in love with. Some of these guys are very needy. They really believe a girl on the stroll loves them back because she gladly accepts his funding. Pathetic to say the least. It was always about drugs and always will be. Remove the funding the girl is a fond memory.

    I really hope this answers some of your doubts. The activity level is there if we just put in the time and have the patience. There are plenty of new girls all the time. Daily. Just need to be at the right place at the right time. There are more suitcases than the French Riviera. They drag them around a while till all their stuff gets stolen. Who in their right mind takes a suitcase to a campout? Go figure.

    Not sure when you was here last. I will warn you the strip is not as cruise-friendly as it once was. You need to keep your ears and eyes open constantly. Always be wary of anyone that may approach your vehicle. Remember it's not as important to be tough or correct about anything as it is to be in safe mode. Avoid confrontation always. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Perfect summation. Gentrification killed the lower part of the ave (its just Cumberland to Lehigh now). I never pick anyone up from Lehigh to Allegheny, that's prime zombie land so I stay away. I start from Westmoreland up. I haven't copped anything off Torresdale in a while but there is always a random girl out there (especially near the 7-11 on Disston). I never really scooped anything from up the Frankford part of the ave.

  7. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by ForthRyte  [View Original Post]
    I assume most of you are familiar with the two guys who cruise the K circling block after block with a video running and they focus on the miserable life out there. Watching carefully, occasionally there is a glimpse of an SW. For months I've been watching to see if the K was coming back to life for mongering purposes. I'll skip my personal conclusions but I wanted to put something out here. Its been quite a while since I have cruised the stroll but watching those videos I am frustrated that they both seem to circle the same blocks and never go further at either end where I have always found where the pickings were best. What gives? Do they not consider the SW scene to be a major part of "life on the K"? Do you think they are AVOIDING showing what we are looking for and really only want to show the misery? Do they not know where to look for. Well, you get my point.

    - Forth Ryte.
    Forth Ryte your post about the Steven Spielberg wannabes that cruise and show the same video day after day is interesting. Thought I was the only one that noticed. It's like they took one video and changed the daily date. Ho hum.

    I stopped watching those videos long ago for the following reasons. When I do take a quick moment to view one, it's only long enough to give it a thumbs-down vote.

    There's a lot of assholes, lowlifes, scumbags, dick heads, jerk-offs, etc. That cruise that strip for various reasons. That's not to say everyone is like that. Just know they are around us everywhere.

    My best guess is those guys seem to be trying to reinforce the notion that the strip is not functioning as a stroll anymore. Rather more like an open drug market and Camp Fire girls convention. That of course is true about the market and false regarding a selection of working girls. They are available with a little patience and effort.

    The stroll has evolved over the years into what we see today. Gone are the days when Mary, Linda, Elaine, and others would congregate at Jasper and Allegheny and service all the cops in the area. If a guy wanted to get a girl he simply drove to that intersection or Kensington and Lehigh to the old Peacock Lounge and grabbed one of the biker girls there for fun and games.

    The dynamics of the game may have changed somewhat but the end result is still the same. That is finding a playmate for fun and games.

    The South end past Front Street is not what it once was. The action that was there has moved north toward Huntingdon, Somerset and even farther. There is still action available on the South end just sparse.

    From Huntingdon all the way to the Transportation Center, Bridge and Pratt, there is plenty of activity. From Church Street to the Transportation Center is not always as busy like the middle section, Buckius to Somerset, but there is action to be had.

    Depending on the time of day, Buckius can become very active. Then around to Jasper, that area has become a prime spot for trouble. That is robbery muggings, thugs etc that want to separate you from your hard-earned cash. I will not pick anyone up on that end of Jasper unless I know them well.

    As for Torresdale Ave, that can be very productive given the proper circumstances.

    The girls are available along the entire strip if one puts in the necessary time to find them.

    Back to the Spielbergs. Many times, there are some lonely hearts that cruise or post reports and they want others to believe the well is dry. Leaving more for them. Or they simply don't know any different. You can bet there are also guys on the site that don't want others meeting up with a girl they have fallen in love with. Some of these guys are very needy. They really believe a girl on the stroll loves them back because she gladly accepts his funding. Pathetic to say the least. It was always about drugs and always will be. Remove the funding the girl is a fond memory.

    I really hope this answers some of your doubts. The activity level is there if we just put in the time and have the patience. There are plenty of new girls all the time. Daily. Just need to be at the right place at the right time. There are more suitcases than the French Riviera. They drag them around a while till all their stuff gets stolen. Who in their right mind takes a suitcase to a campout? Go figure.

    Not sure when you was here last. I will warn you the strip is not as cruise-friendly as it once was. You need to keep your ears and eyes open constantly. Always be wary of anyone that may approach your vehicle. Remember it's not as important to be tough or correct about anything as it is to be in safe mode. Avoid confrontation always. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  8. #9489

    Daily videos of Kennsington

    I assume most of you are familiar with the two guys who cruise the K circling block after block with a video running and they focus on the miserable life out there. Watching carefully, occasionally there is a glimpse of an SW. For months I've been watching to see if the K was coming back to life for mongering purposes. I'll skip my personal conclusions but I wanted to put something out here. Its been quite a while since I have cruised the stroll but watching those videos I am frustrated that they both seem to circle the same blocks and never go further at either end where I have always found where the pickings were best. What gives? Do they not consider the SW scene to be a major part of "life on the K"? Do you think they are AVOIDING showing what we are looking for and really only want to show the misery? Do they not know where to look for. Well, you get my point.

    - Forth Ryte.

  9. #9488
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Listen guys. Walmart has BB guns that look like the real thing, keep your receipts and packaging in case le rolls up but more importantly tho. Have that shit ready pointed at their fukkin skull "listen beeech gtfoh or get left 4 dead". Works all the time. If you choose to carry the real deal then that's on you. Stop letting these street hoes punk you'.2022 fellas and the shit ain't going to change for the better. Point I'm tryna make is simple. Have your shiit ready for their bs nonsense schemes.
    Just buy a real gun.

    You might need it out here.

    Some of these Wh0res are completley strung out and will slit your throat over $20.

    Always stay a few steps ahead of them and never let a B!tch take advantage of you.


    There's girls out here that would steal your ID and threaten to tell your family unless you kept her on a Payroll.

  10. #9487
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Holy fucking shit. Are you kidding me? Sometimes I can't believe what I read here. Anybody that thinks they can fight a forest fire with water balloons really deserves to have their ass burned to a crisp.

    I know people on that stroll that carry. The reason they carry is because they don't know what an adversary might have or is willing to do. Those thugs will make a believer out of a non-believer quicker than a Baptist at a tent revival saving souls for Jesus. Anybody that might think I'm kidding or it's a big joke out their better wake up before one of those thugs tuck them in for the final nap. It can happen that fast in Kensington.

    Pull a gun on anybody out there, real or BB, one better be prepared to be facing more than one gun to even the score.

    Some egos are just a lot bigger than they should be. As a matter of self-preservation, it might be to one's advantage to start thinking about how to get in and out of the hood safely. Carrying toy guns for any reason is about the most dangerous tactic I've read on here.

    There's not one member on this board that can make me believe they will kick everyone's ass out there over a piece of ass. I don't care who they are or how tough they think they are. It's best to learn when you fight one you fight a dozen in that area.

    Let the thugs catch wind a certain person is carrying an ineffective firearm. They will cut his balls off and send him crying home to momma. Maybe even fuck up his ride in the process. Then stand there with their hands on their hips asking, what are you going to do now pussy?

    Why? To what end? To teach a drug addict she fucked with the wrong guy? When we deal with people already making foolish choices why would we think we can teach them any lesson at all? Get her out of the car and at the same time minimalize our own danger.

    I can understand a person's frustration with the attitudes, the bull shit, the lies, the stealing. Yeah, I get that. It pisses us all off to no end. Just don't let that mentality take away our common sense.

    Don't deliberately put yourself in harm's way over pussy gone bad. You will lose every time.

    To those girls, we are not Billy Asshole or Johnny Jerkoff. We are dollars and cents. Nothing more nothing less. That's all she wants. We all know what for. Remember, none of them care if you live or die.

    Shampoo, you called it right. What's a BB gun-toting gunslinger going to do when a thug shoves a 357 halfway up his ass. Start firing BB's? I don't think any of us want to be there for that one.

    If there is any sensible advice I can offer it would be don't carry firearms that can't do the intended job. If you carry then be prepared to accept the consequences that go with that choice. At the very least a minor car stop can have a deadly ending over any gun. It's in the news now almost daily.

    The sooner we learn and recognize just how dangerous this game is the better off we will all be. Never underestimate what an addict will do to get what they want. My opinion is making them think they have it. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    This. 1000 times this. Never forget, the most dangerous person in the room is the person with nothing left to lose.

    If things go south, you should be focused on playing defense, not offense.

    You have so much more to lose than she does. And you have a lot farther to fall than she does. And if you think for a second that someone on the stroll is going to change their ways for the better because of anything you did or said to them, well. Think again.

    Oh, and an OG can spot a BB gun a mile away. You wouldn't get as far as pointing it at them before you got shot. With a bullet.
    They want drugs / money and to get back safely. It's really that simple. We want sex. It's our addiction. It's really that simple. Trading with as little drama as possible, while minimizing risk, and being respectful is the best way forward.

    I'm not trying to roleplay being a gangster. Such total non-sense here so often. Thanks for consistently being sane.

  11. #9486
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    This. 1000 times this. Never forget, the most dangerous person in the room is the person with nothing left to lose.

    If things go south, you should be focused on playing defense, not offense.

    You have so much more to lose than she does. And you have a lot farther to fall than she does. And if you think for a second that someone on the stroll is going to change their ways for the better because of anything you did or said to them, well. Think again.

    Oh, and an OG can spot a BB gun a mile away. You wouldn't get as far as pointing it at them before you got shot. With a bullet.
    +1.

    There's really no win here, because the risk is so much greater. I'd much rather lose a few dollars than get into some idiotic drama with someone who is unpredictable.

    Call me crazy. I'm nice, I'm honest, and I'm upfront. I have very issues. The times I have, I get away as quickly as possible. I'll gladly give someone a $10 to leave. It's part of the risk. I'm not getting into an altercation that can't possibly benefit me.

    So many tough guys on here. You want to explain a gun in a traffic stop? You want to run the risk of being in a battle with people who are erratic? Be my guest.

  12. #9485

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    When we deal with people already making foolish choices why would we think we can teach them any lesson at all?
    This. 1000 times this. Never forget, the most dangerous person in the room is the person with nothing left to lose.

    If things go south, you should be focused on playing defense, not offense.

    You have so much more to lose than she does. And you have a lot farther to fall than she does. And if you think for a second that someone on the stroll is going to change their ways for the better because of anything you did or said to them, well. Think again.

    Oh, and an OG can spot a BB gun a mile away. You wouldn't get as far as pointing it at them before you got shot. With a bullet.

  13. #9484
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    What you advocate here is just another form of violence and totally the wrong approach. There are many examples on these threads and the fight thread of how to handle getting a girl out of yer car without violence. Take a look at those and see what you can change to or adapt to without violent techniques.

    Using a fake gun only ups the level on the street. What are you gunna do with that bb gun when her handler sicks a real 357 Magnum in your face? He may assume you have a real gun and shoot first.

    This IMHO is the absolute WRONG way to go! Those that can't on won't learn non-violent techniques are doomed to experience all of the violence the Kensignton are has to offer. Learn how to do things without violence!

    Bu I have seen this before, those that "think" they have the perfect answer, always get taught a lesson by the streets. Upping the level from a commercial dispute to a situation with guns can only turn out badly.

    We all have different experiences and the value of these threads is sharing them and learning from others. Hope you can learn some new techniques!
    Holy fucking shit. Are you kidding me? Sometimes I can't believe what I read here. Anybody that thinks they can fight a forest fire with water balloons really deserves to have their ass burned to a crisp.

    I know people on that stroll that carry. The reason they carry is because they don't know what an adversary might have or is willing to do. Those thugs will make a believer out of a non-believer quicker than a Baptist at a tent revival saving souls for Jesus. Anybody that might think I'm kidding or it's a big joke out their better wake up before one of those thugs tuck them in for the final nap. It can happen that fast in Kensington.

    Pull a gun on anybody out there, real or BB, one better be prepared to be facing more than one gun to even the score.

    Some egos are just a lot bigger than they should be. As a matter of self-preservation, it might be to one's advantage to start thinking about how to get in and out of the hood safely. Carrying toy guns for any reason is about the most dangerous tactic I've read on here.

    There's not one member on this board that can make me believe they will kick everyone's ass out there over a piece of ass. I don't care who they are or how tough they think they are. It's best to learn when you fight one you fight a dozen in that area.

    Let the thugs catch wind a certain person is carrying an ineffective firearm. They will cut his balls off and send him crying home to momma. Maybe even fuck up his ride in the process. Then stand there with their hands on their hips asking, what are you going to do now pussy?

    Why? To what end? To teach a drug addict she fucked with the wrong guy? When we deal with people already making foolish choices why would we think we can teach them any lesson at all? Get her out of the car and at the same time minimalize our own danger.

    I can understand a person's frustration with the attitudes, the bull shit, the lies, the stealing. Yeah, I get that. It pisses us all off to no end. Just don't let that mentality take away our common sense.

    Don't deliberately put yourself in harm's way over pussy gone bad. You will lose every time.

    To those girls, we are not Billy Asshole or Johnny Jerkoff. We are dollars and cents. Nothing more nothing less. That's all she wants. We all know what for. Remember, none of them care if you live or die.

    Shampoo, you called it right. What's a BB gun-toting gunslinger going to do when a thug shoves a 357 halfway up his ass. Start firing BB's? I don't think any of us want to be there for that one.

    If there is any sensible advice I can offer it would be don't carry firearms that can't do the intended job. If you carry then be prepared to accept the consequences that go with that choice. At the very least a minor car stop can have a deadly ending over any gun. It's in the news now almost daily.

    The sooner we learn and recognize just how dangerous this game is the better off we will all be. Never underestimate what an addict will do to get what they want. My opinion is making them think they have it. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  14. #9483

    I agree with Lance547

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I agree with this. I did this once by accident and the girl became uncomfortable and told me some other guy did that and something bad happened to her so I moved and proceeded with the date with no issues. Street savy providers are going to know / feel that you have them hemmed up even if they don't say anything. Even in warfare you always give the enemy a way out otherwise they will fight harder because you have given them no choice to escape.

    Personally I haven't had any issues with providers on the streets and I believe it's because of the following:

    1. I don't just pick up anyone no matter what. Only pick up providers if they look relatively clean and have a friendly face. Women who are hard looking, look like a male, or look angry / disgruntled I avoid them at all cost. Why she's angry or looks to be having a bad day isn't my problem. Only once I picked up a chick who was crying in the middle of the street but she was soft and feminine and it turns out she just jumped out of a truck from a guy who was a bad date. She wound up being one of the best that I loved going to see until we stopped seeing each other because she went to rehab and got clean.

    2. Once you do the pickup the first 2 minutes is everything and sets the tone. If a provider seems to be in a rush donate a few coins and drop her off asap. I have only had to do this 2-3 x. I could sense the urgency so I knew I wasn't going to get my time. Also, if a provider seems disinterested or doesn't give you any positive feedback in the first few minutes it's probably a good idea to drop her off asap and find someone else. Sometimes it's not about the money but if a woman feels safe around you. If they don't feel safe they're going to bolt either from the stories they hear or past bad experiences with other dates. One girl told me every car she gets into she's fearful.
    Some good advice.

    Just as there are good and bad SW, it looks like there are also cool and not so cool mongers.

    Personally I'm an advocate for a fair day's pay for a fair day's work. And I'm all in favor of all parties being happy about whatever transaction is agreed upon. But in reality, that may not always be the case.

  15. #9482

    I agree with shampoo55

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    What you advocate here is just another form of violence and totally the wrong approach. There are many examples on these threads and the fight thread of how to handle getting a girl out of yer car without violence. Take a look at those and see what you can change to or adapt to without violent techniques.

    Using a fake gun only ups the level on the street. What are you gunna do with that bb gun when her handler sicks a real 357 Magnum in your face? He may assume you have a real gun and shoot first.

    This IMHO is the absolute WRONG way to go! Those that can't on won't learn non-violent techniques are doomed to experience all of the violence the Kensignton are has to offer. Learn how to do things without violence!

    Bu I have seen this before, those that "think" they have the perfect answer, always get taught a lesson by the streets. Upping the level from a commercial dispute to a situation with guns can only turn out badly.

    We all have different experiences and the value of these threads is sharing them and learning from others. Hope you can learn some new techniques!
    I agree with shampoo55. Trinithugz seems like a very misguided individual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape