Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 37624
-
01-18-22 15:53 #24049Senior Member

Posts: 421Her instagram is not down.
Originally Posted by CheddaFace
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:01 #24048Senior Member

Posts: 79Yes. If you treat her right.
She's a sweetheart. Lots of fun if you are a gentleman, clean and treat her right. Area is totally safe.
Originally Posted by CheddaFace
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:33 #24047Banned Member

Posts: 233I've reviewed them in the pass. Never got my pickle tickled there unfortunately.
Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:06 #24046Senior Member

Posts: 203Interesting Experience at Bella Touch
Went to Bella Touch last week around lunchtime. They were busy so Judy asked me to wait up front for about 10 minutes. I said ok and waited. And waited. After 30 minutes I got up and started to walk out the front door. Judy rushes toward me and apologizes about how busy they were and said just a few more minutes. Told her I didn't have the time and had to get back to work. She then grabs my junk and says "How about just this, $20". I couldn't refuse that offer! She leads me to the room where all the ladies wait. Mattress on the floor with all their towels, hot rocks, etc. I dropped my drawers and Yoko came in and just gave me a HJ. Cleaned me up, I tipped her and off I went.
-
01-18-22 06:04 #24045Senior Member

Posts: 80Oasis Tiki spa
I'm going to have to agree, they have a lot female spa treatments like hair removal, facial, mask, and de-aging therapy service. But we won't know until someone toftt. Oh right they do offer shiatsu Reiki reflex massages 75 hr, 100 45 min, 120 hr, 160 90 min.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 06:00 #24044Regular Member

Posts: 7Trying to set up something with her asap. Is she clean, is the area nice? Dose she let you play with all of her?
Originally Posted by Stache27
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 05:47 #24043Senior Member

Posts: 80Legit no HE
For now seems legit, and they will hound you for tips as if it was an HE AMP. Unless some else says otherwise I don't recommend.
Originally Posted by BigFishBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 05:12 #24042Regular Member

Posts: 7Her ig is down how can someone contact her?
How to contact her now since her ig is down?
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:23 #24041Regular Member

Posts: 3She offered 300 for FS, was she hot in person. And why was it boring was it a shitty massage.
Originally Posted by BobChilli
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 23:29 #24040Regular Member

Posts: 1Magic Hands Info
Newb here for the 1st time. Any intel available on this one anyone would be able to share?
https://hot.com/us/mi/detroit/escort...32-0309/m-xkKe
-
01-17-22 21:16 #24039Regular Member

Posts: 3Lake Orion
She wanted 300 for FS, was she hot at least.
Originally Posted by BobChilli
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 21:07 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Mallory
I think it's Mila from Carla's place.
Originally Posted by BrettChase
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 20:00 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 124Bikini Place
That's a West side bikini Place.
I recognize the photo.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by BrettChase
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:59 #24036Senior Member

Posts: 39This place looks damn fun based on the pics. Anyone TOFTT?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:05 #24035Senior Member

Posts: 26Lake Orion Massage
Did you go and see Mia and was it her in the pictures and was it worth it?
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





