Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 18421
-
01-17-22 23:59 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 138She is NOT a pro. May come off snobbish, but once you get to know, she is wonderful.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 20:28 #8250Senior Member

Posts: 390"Smart Companion"
Anybody know anything about her? Sounds good but a couple of red flags have me concerned.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2
-
01-17-22 19:44 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 1062Nah, I always get AA for close to nothing. They're thirsty as fuck. Like 2 and shit. However, I gained nothing from it.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:04 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 586Xoemxox
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-76e8dd41088a
Here's another who thinks she should be someone's niece. Quoted 300 PPM before moving on to allowance once trust was established, but then said we should meet a few times in public first. I said I only compensate when sex is involved, and she said, "Well I disagree, that should be more" blah blah blah. Who knows what her higher # is, probably 5 at least. Not remotely cute enough to bother with that.
-
01-17-22 19:01 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 1062Insane! For a 39 yr old cellulite WG. She's absolutely disillusioned. I can see the wrinkly fat from that dress.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 18:41 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 214She told me $1 k ppm.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 17:38 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 452Sunny2120
She told me and I quote "my monthly allowance of 3 k for three meets on average. ".
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 17:37 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 1062An nycer wants to come down next week. No $$$ was discussed. Just need to churn away and one will be thirsty enough enough. I'll post pics if it happens.
-
01-17-22 17:02 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 214Assuming this one is an unknown?
Don't see anything when I search the thread. Curious if anyone has taken a dive in this yet?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-3226caa19398
-
01-17-22 16:11 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 1062Hot body! Face is pretty but looking older definitely not for 800+ shit I can get models and shit for cheaper in NYC.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 14:46 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 464I am using that tonight and I'll report back.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
IIRC, her name is Tammy and she's been reviewed in the Richmond boards. Definitely a pro and should be paid as such, not as UTR.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 14:24 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 184Gps
Yeah, search "d2ca2b47fa17" in the thread. She has major GPS. Quoted me 800-1000 awhile back, I didn't even bother replying to that.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 14:10 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 384Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 13:29 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 376Dayuse.com is. Likely your best bet.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 12:59 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 464No-tells aka hourly rooms
I've tried searching but can't find an answer. Can anybody help me find a no-tell around the Manassas, Centreville, Chantilly, Route 28 corridor?
I'd love to use cash if possible. Does anybody know a place that can recommend? Thanks!











Reply With Quote





