Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Insane! For a 39 yr old cellulite WG. She's absolutely disillusioned. I can see the wrinkly fat from that dress.
    Her age is now 44 (with I'd verification).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-9ff48f1f4320

  2. #8252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about her? Sounds good but a couple of red flags have me concerned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2
    Whenever you copy and paste a link in this board - that is, paste it into a message, then copy it back out of the message and paste it again - the link will break because this board wants to try to chew up the middle of the links like they're nonsense, instead of a link. I noticed you cross-posted from Baltimore, but it will only work correctly in the original post. Just a tip for the future, and for anyone else reading who wondered why their links broke. Gotta go back to the original site and copy & paste again.

  3. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her a bit more, do get a feeling that she is a Pro trying her hand at seeking.

    Will pass.
    She is NOT a pro. May come off snobbish, but once you get to know, she is wonderful.

  4. #8250

    "Smart Companion"

    Anybody know anything about her? Sounds good but a couple of red flags have me concerned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2

  5. #8249
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-76e8dd41088a

    Here's another who thinks she should be someone's niece. Quoted 300 PPM before moving on to allowance once trust was established, but then said we should meet a few times in public first. I said I only compensate when sex is involved, and she said, "Well I disagree, that should be more" blah blah blah. Who knows what her higher # is, probably 5 at least. Not remotely cute enough to bother with that.
    Nah, I always get AA for close to nothing. They're thirsty as fuck. Like 2 and shit. However, I gained nothing from it.

  6. #8248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Xoemxox

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-76e8dd41088a

    Here's another who thinks she should be someone's niece. Quoted 300 PPM before moving on to allowance once trust was established, but then said we should meet a few times in public first. I said I only compensate when sex is involved, and she said, "Well I disagree, that should be more" blah blah blah. Who knows what her higher # is, probably 5 at least. Not remotely cute enough to bother with that.

  7. #8247
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She told me and I quote "my monthly allowance of 3 k for three meets on average. ".
    Insane! For a 39 yr old cellulite WG. She's absolutely disillusioned. I can see the wrinkly fat from that dress.

  8. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She told me and I quote "my monthly allowance of 3 k for three meets on average. ".
    She told me $1 k ppm.

  9. #8245

    Sunny2120

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    She told me and I quote "my monthly allowance of 3 k for three meets on average. ".

  10. #8244
    An nycer wants to come down next week. No $$$ was discussed. Just need to churn away and one will be thirsty enough enough. I'll post pics if it happens.

  11. #8243

    Assuming this one is an unknown?

    Don't see anything when I search the thread. Curious if anyone has taken a dive in this yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-3226caa19398

  12. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, search "d2ca2b47fa17" in the thread. She has major GPS. Quoted me 800-1000 awhile back, I didn't even bother replying to that.
    Hot body! Face is pretty but looking older definitely not for 800+ shit I can get models and shit for cheaper in NYC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220117-160955_Voice.jpg‎  

  13. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Dayuse.com is. Likely your best bet.
    I am using that tonight and I'll report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.
    IIRC, her name is Tammy and she's been reviewed in the Richmond boards. Definitely a pro and should be paid as such, not as UTR.

  14. #8240

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I think she maybe has been discussed here before. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-d2ca2b47fa17
    Yeah, search "d2ca2b47fa17" in the thread. She has major GPS. Quoted me 800-1000 awhile back, I didn't even bother replying to that.

  15. #8239
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]

    Sugargirl69.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

    No real experience with her. She's been mentioned on this board before. Aggressive to meet up. Says she can get babysitter and drive up to NoVa from Fredericksburg to meet (that doens't sound normal to me for a SB). She says she likes being choked, hair pulled, spanked. Loves giving head and allow CIP and / or CIM. Also opened to 3 some (mfm or fmf). I kept asking her what the allowance is but she would not tell me. I never took the plunge. She could be a great time but sounds too much of a pro and even fishy (TGTBT)
    Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape