Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 6359
-
01-01-22 17:43 #1184Regular Member

Posts: 7Erica
Saw erica today. Very friendly lady. Likes to use her tongue a lot. She is very tight down there. Last day to see her is today. She has no clue when she will be back.
She shares apartment with the other k girl. Anyone seen Tera?
-
01-01-22 06:54 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 139Not really. They're on hiatus until the 17th.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
lolipopgirls.net and kangels.ch are the other two agencies available.
-
01-01-22 02:35 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 133Gsl
GSL = GANGNAM STYLE LADIES.
Originally Posted by StarMan237
[View Original Post]
Link is https://bellevueservices.net/.
HTH.
-
12-31-21 17:04 #1181Banned Member

Posts: 87Lolipop Kangels
They are better.
Originally Posted by Rok122
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 15:37 #1180Banned Member

Posts: 87Shoo! Go Away, the Ghost of Angel!
Audrey is CFS only. But, I have seen other CFS only Kgirls suddenly open to BBFS. The problem is, if she's BBFS now, she must immediately delete 'CFS Only' from her ads, so CFS-only-lovers can concentrate on the other CFS-only-girl. However, the ghost of Sam the Angel is still wandering around in the Bellevue area, triggering confusions and troubles.
Originally Posted by Ultimate90
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 12:41 #1179Regular Member

Posts: 4Search Help?
Can one of why'all give me the link for GSL's website? I've gone back about 10 pages and have also tried using the search function both with no luck. PM is fine if that's preferred.
-
12-31-21 11:02 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 112BBFS or CFS?
It says on their website that Audrey is CFS only. Did you really get BBFS?
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 01:46 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 76My experience
Had seen two girls. Both BBFS. I don't remember the name of the first girl but she was great. The pictures are not 100% accurate but close enough. Had a good time.
Second time was with Audrey. I see why she's in high demand. She was more energetic and definitely help me get more into it for sure. I'd definitely wait for her to come back again.
Pretty sure I got the full hour I paid for. I'm also willing to see other girls too. I don't think you'll regret it.
-
12-29-21 22:22 #1176Banned Member

Posts: 87A Genuine Kgirl = Independent
All the genuine Kgirls from S. Korea are independents, and I love them for their strong expressive individualism.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 17:17 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 133Search is your best friend
It's amazing how much information can be found by using the search box (or advanced search area). Coco has been mentioned several times. Please learn to use search first. Will help you in the long run. Short answer, she's good.
Originally Posted by Rok122
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 16:26 #1174Regular Member

Posts: 4I've only seen Coco at Kangels. How would you compare Audrey and Heidi to Coco on: face, spinner / slimness, age and ass?
Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 14:54 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 102Thank you for confirming Audrey and Heidi's quality, Jason. I'm also a big fan of GSL and Lolipop and their PO.
Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto
[View Original Post]
JTung, Hopefully you got a chance to see Jia before she left. This is Jia's second visit to Seattle. You can find stellar reviews of her on TER. She legend status in Southern California as Ace / Diva / Amora, the Bay Area as Vixen, and Vegas as Ada. Don't let the name changes fool you or think she's hiding bad reviews. Her name has changed many times, but you'll find the reviews to be consistently good.
-
12-29-21 14:35 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 495It's mentioned on the website "BBFS Available".
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 14:27 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 112Really?
Go on their website, and right below each photo (Where you will guarantee look at at least once), will say "BBFS available" or "CFS only".
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 12:50 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 340Do the GSL providers offer BBFS? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





