Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 4755
-
12-09-21 21:39 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 60I've had some luck at the Adult Depot near Sport Arena. It doesn't happen often but if you go enough times, you're bound to get lucky. Since the pandemic started I haven't had much luck. It's hot when a woman is surrounded by guys and you patiently wait your turn. Most of the time though, it is a sausage fest. I've had some luck at Jolar and Barnett but not like the Adult Depot.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 10:09 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 1223I can't be as prolific and successful as I am banging hot young girls if I was married. I don't envy you married dudes.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I guess you folks can just live vicariously thru me and RCDK. I fuck any chick whenever or however I want, without having to constantly look over my shoulder and praying to the baby Jesus that my wife does not catch my extramarital shenanigans.
-
12-06-21 00:43 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 567Don't use their name
I call all the girls I date "Baby" or "Sweetie. " Even my ex when I was married so I never worry about getting the name wrong. Booyah!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 00:09 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 350Anyone ever have any luck in theaters such as Jolar, Barnette, or Adult Depot? I've never been before but curious. Are they mainly sausage fests?
-
11-29-21 14:48 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 28Great!
Will be waiting for Ad_Erotica like _1 o8.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 05:02 #3775Regular Member

Posts: 20You can change this in the settings so that texts and calls don't get forwarded to your email.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 04:55 #3774Banned Member

Posts: 3075Congratulations to you and Mei on your anniversary. I thought you guys already own a spa in Temecula?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 02:17 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 1255Phone security
If you don't want two phones, get a dual SIM phone. Use prepaid SIM for the second line. Keep the second one always silent. I also have multiple Google Voice Phone numbers and I use WeChat stored in a hidden folder. WeChat is used by a billion Chinese folks and is a great way to keep in touch with Chinese women. It also has a translation feature so you can have a relationship with someone who speaks very little English.
Bob.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 01:59 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 1255Wife & GF
I agree. Its waaay more expensive and stressful. Married now 45 years. And a Girlfriend / SO / Business Partner (Mei) for 7 years. Actually today is our 7 yr anniversary. We met in Chicago and I got her an apartment and a massage parlor. Probably the only legit massage parlor in Chicago. Anyway Wife and I moved to SD area in 2019 and I brought Mei here a couple months later. Rented a new apartment and sold the Chicago AMP. Hopefully, now that the COVID is over we'll open a new shop. I can't even tally the amount of money I've spent. Or the difficulty keeping the two lives separate. On the other hand I'm happy. Just a little tired.
Bob.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 01:38 #3771Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
I do not have a SO and am not currently in a "real" relationship. I go out on dates here and there, sometimes with massage girls. LOL. I can't even imagine how I can balance being in a relationship and mongering. Having to be on alert all the time, and having to make excuses. I tried it when I was dating this girl. It worked for several months, luckily it was football season so I was able to use the excuse that I was meeting the boys to watch football. I'm glad she wasn't a football fan. It ended one day when during sex I called her by a different name. Yes, a name of an escort I had seen. LOL.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 17:07 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 554Yea I could never have a real relationship on the side, too hectic and more expensive than providers anyway when you really add it up.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 10:44 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 563Nice. I had a mistresses (civil gal), SBs, and going for my normal monger activities for 6 years along with SO. One night, Mistress was having perfume lotion on her hands and after our dinner date. Went home and sh! T began from there (that was 4 yrs ago). I never admit anything with SO and gave her an explanation that I was hugging colleagues during dinner time. Well, I am done with mistress and SBs for now as it is too tiring to be alert all the time to avoid being detected by SO.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 19:15 #3768Banned Member

Posts: 122Thanksgiving
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Those AMPs did not disappoint on Thursday.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 14:50 #3767Banned Member

Posts: 3075Tinder banner / ads
Man, the girls on the Tinder banner ads for Single Moms are freakin hot. I especially like the dark hair with big boobs, but any of them will do. LOL. I need to limit the amount of times I log on this forum because every time I see those ads I start looking at RR or my contacts to see about making an appointment. Maybe I'll log on before bedtime so Im limited and not as tempted in going out. LOL.
I had two great massage sessions yesterday for Black Friday. Hope why'all had a great day as well.
-
11-25-21 11:00 #3766Banned Member

Posts: 3075Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving all. All the Chinese restaurants and AMPs will be opened today.












Reply With Quote





