Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 25024
-
01-17-22 16:51 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 380I'm actually curious what she looks like now. I saw her 4 times about 5-6 years ago. I have a thing for the bimbo types, but even then her looks were on the fence. Her pictures now make her look a little better so I'm wondering if she got any improvements. As another reviewer said years ago, definitely a plastic surgery gone wrong type of look. She was a good time but a little too wild for me. Used to sample all types of candy right in front of me and eventually I got kind of spooked and decided to not see her again. She's had a very interesting and sad life. She was a rock groupie back in the day, so if you ever want to be an eskimo brother with any of those guys now is your chance!
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 16:18 #15588Banned Member

Posts: 495My gut is telling me she's bogus. Same snap name used in a few diff cities (diff #'s too). In the words of BMD "Next".
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 16:07 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 304Mandy
I was always nice respectful even did a movie with her for a guy that paid me to do it. Again, always fun I txt now and nothing. I've moved on and I guess you should too. Give Rosiee a go.
-
01-17-22 16:01 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 738Rose
Anyone see this one? Ad indicates everything covered, which would normally put a big damper on my enthusiasm (CBJ doesn't do much for me), but her look really appeals to me. Might be worth dealing with the CBJ if everything else is good. She has reviews on the Monkeyshit site, but some of them indicate an absolute amazing experience, while a few say she's a horrible rush-job who doesn't want to be there and tries to upsell you the whole time. So, since, you never know what's real and what's fake on that site, has anyone here seen her?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/324448696882
-
01-17-22 14:22 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 196Never got Mandy
I texted mandy years ago and she set up a time and then she ghosted me. I was literally outside her place for over an hour waiting for her. Now whenever I text her, she won't reply. I've even tried burner phones to text her. How can I get in contact with this lady?
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 09:48 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 120Linda / dangerous curves
Anyone see her at all recently? Older women, with fake tits and lips. I know she used to be on Craigslist way back in the day, just not sure if anyone has seen her recently. Might take the plunge I have something tentatively scheduled.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dangerou...warwick-941605#erotic.
-
01-17-22 08:03 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 297The most legit provider in the area, takes pride in her oral skills, go in clean, presentable, none threatening, it seemed to turn her on that I had a nice hard cock at the ready just bursting through my underwear, she took care of the rest, took her time sucking it and was not going to let me cum until she got a chance to ride what she called the perfect erect penis, I didn't last long obviously, but she didn't rush me out and she said if I ever come back, just a hint, I was a perfect size for her ass, I haven't made that play yet, I'm still enjoying the thought of her suggestion, new guys out there, take the walk up those stairs, when you leave, you'll be floating back down to your car.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 05:24 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone got info?
Saw her on list crawler. Anyone seen her before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/73635520.
-
01-16-22 22:00 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 101Asian
Still looking for an Asian outcall / in call southern RI, don't care if she is a granny, just not in to thick. Alex seems great but too far away, any advice greatly appreciated. Please pm or share.
-
01-16-22 16:34 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 4545The blonde who's name is Maria. Maryjane is the brunette.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 14:35 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 393Blonde or brunette
So which one did you spend time with?
Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 11:42 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 55Any mistress type escorts around?
Hey all,
Are there any mistress type of escorts around? I love leather clothing (especially leather pants with heels) so I didn't know if anyone knows of anyone out there?
-
01-16-22 08:29 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 4545Go take one for the team and let us know. She look thick as fuck. I would love to see her to.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 04:45 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone have BBBJ cim / cif recommendations? Other than Mandy.
-
01-15-22 20:40 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 4545I did qv with her and wasn't happy. She didn't put her phone on mute so she got a called and she check the phone and ignore it. Then she got another call and said it was her mom. So she pick up and I'm losing my erection so I told her to lay down and open her leg and just did mish and finish in the bag. The minute we were done she grab her phone and told me someone was waiting for her. So I knew it's definitely her dealer. So no repeat even though her ass was nice doggy.
Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





