Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Don't over think this. Her pussy is stanky because it keeps getting filled up and she's dirty. Just move on.
    Tell that to the other guy, I never seen her, nor would I.

  2. #2913
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I can't buy that end of the argument. Health care is assistance is available now for everyone who cannot afford it and with what these girls charge they should at the very least have good hygiene.
    Don't over think this. Her pussy is stanky because it keeps getting filled up and she's dirty. Just move on.

  3. #2912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    If I'm being honest, I attribute this to America's subpar healthcare system. I've also run into this issue a couple of times, and it was clear that it was something that she needed to have addressed. But lest we forget, SB's can posture all they want, the vast majority of them are broke and attempting to make ends meet. Doctor visitors and regular checkups are one of the first things that get put to the backburner when one has to make hard decisions.

    Ask a person without healthcare coverage how often they see the dentist.
    I can't buy that end of the argument. Health care is assistance is available now for everyone who cannot afford it and with what these girls charge they should at the very least have good hygiene.

  4. #2911

    Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    Taking a bath isn't going to wash away the disease.

  5. #2910
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAzn  [View Original Post]
    I've had this issue numerous of times. You can request them to shower with you prior, but the smell doesn't go away. And to be honest the stench just always lingers. Best bet is to move on and find someone else. I don't get it. How can it get so bad? Do they not smell themselves??I've had a couple that I've hated to let go but that smell is just too much to ignore. Is that wrong? LOL.
    If I'm being honest, I attribute this to America's subpar healthcare system. I've also run into this issue a couple of times, and it was clear that it was something that she needed to have addressed. But lest we forget, SB's can posture all they want, the vast majority of them are broke and attempting to make ends meet. Doctor visitors and regular checkups are one of the first things that get put to the backburner when one has to make hard decisions.

    Ask a person without healthcare coverage how often they see the dentist.

  6. #2909

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    I've had this issue numerous of times. You can request them to shower with you prior, but the smell doesn't go away. And to be honest the stench just always lingers. Best bet is to move on and find someone else. I don't get it. How can it get so bad? Do they not smell themselves??I've had a couple that I've hated to let go but that smell is just too much to ignore. Is that wrong? LOL.

  7. #2908
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    Does her first name start with the letter A?

  8. #2907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Don't worry

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    It's only a sign of a transmittable disease.

  9. #2906
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    After your date, say that you feel a little sweaty and want to hop in the shower before continuing on. Ask her to join you in there.

    But realistically though, if it was "very bad" she probably didn't shower before she came to see you, which shows lack of effort.

  10. #2905
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I think the secret is the hardware address of the device you are using to connect to SA. They have to know the type of device you're using so they can properly format the display.
    The hardware address isn't exposed outside of your network (or mobile network if you're using a phone and not on wifi). They format the screen based on interactions with your web browser.

  11. #2904

    Advice Needed

    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.

  12. #2903
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Or two different people attempted to send you photos with no success? Is this a new phenomenon?
    Two completely unrelated people, but the only ones I've asked to text photos to the Burner app's number (other than the test photos I texted from my own actual number to make sure it wasn't completely broken).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    This happens to me all the time. Mostly with the Latina agencies that keep texting me from a different number each time. I ask the to Whatsapp me and that works fine. You can have regular WhatsApp for your regular number and have a Business WhatsApp (different app) for your burner number. Pretty easy to setup.

    G.
    Thanks, never knew about Business WhatsApp.

  13. #2902

    Burner photos

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else complained of not being able to send you photos? Twice in a row as in the same girl has tried to send you photos? Or two different people attempted to send you photos with no success? Is this a new phenomenon?

    If this problem only exists for a single sender, my negative worldview would suggest that this is a scammer who is aware that you're using a burner number and wants you to cave and use your actual number in an attempt to find out who you really are.

    OR.

    I could be 100% incorrect, and the photos just aren't going through for some reason.

    Be safe.
    This happens to me all the time. Mostly with the Latina agencies that keep texting me from a different number each time. I ask the to Whatsapp me and that works fine. You can have regular WhatsApp for your regular number and have a Business WhatsApp (different app) for your burner number. Pretty easy to setup.

    G.

  14. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else use the Burner app and have trouble receiving texted photos? I've had it happen twice in a row where a girl says she sent me a photo and I see nothing. I tested it with my own phone and it seems like it's working fine, but wondering if there's another variable I'm missing.
    Has anyone else complained of not being able to send you photos? Twice in a row as in the same girl has tried to send you photos? Or two different people attempted to send you photos with no success? Is this a new phenomenon?

    If this problem only exists for a single sender, my negative worldview would suggest that this is a scammer who is aware that you're using a burner number and wants you to cave and use your actual number in an attempt to find out who you really are.

    OR.

    I could be 100% incorrect, and the photos just aren't going through for some reason.

    Be safe.

  15. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks  [View Original Post]
    I have been off SA for awhile. For TOS violations. Tried many ways to get back on but with no success. Been reading this thread about methods that worked. I got a new laptop and I got a Visa gift card and put in an address etc. I signed up for a month with renewal. It went through, however I got a note back saying they usually do not accept gift cards but would in my case. I have walked the straight and narrow for the last week not wanting to get banned so quickly. While banned from SA I used Secret Benefits and Sugar Daddie Meet with enough success to make me wonder if SA is really worth it. I am also banned from WYP which is a sister site to SA. Doubt I will get back with them. I think the secret is the address on the credit or debit card.

    Happy hunting guys.
    I think the secret is the hardware address of the device you are using to connect to SA. They have to know the type of device you're using so they can properly format the display.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape