Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 1093 1593 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18048

    Report back

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her forever. She's responded but spotty, your right. I will report back if I see her first, hope you'll do the same!
    I definitely will report back if and when I see her. This board has a lot of great recommendations and I want to do the same for everybody else.

  2. #18047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Extreme exaggeration

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    You guys realize 99% of these girls have pimps right?

    And If one tells you she doesn't, she's lying because you seem like the kind of guy who would be bothered by that information?
    I personally know for a fact the regulars I mess qith do not have Simps, as I call them. In fact I know probably another 100 and yes literally 100 some I have seen some O haven't that do not. Now if its semantics and you want to say an agency is "pimping" them that's your definition but that's not a pimp. So 99%? Its actually 0 of the ones I k ow and the ones that do I avoid.

  3. #18046
    Quote Originally Posted by GuinessGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby a little while, and have a few reports on here.

    I'm curious about SA. I've read a few reports where people have used this and recall one of the agencies allegedly recruited there.

    But, how exactly does SA work? Does one need a full account there (ie a photo, etc? What do I look for in a profile to know I have a 'winner'? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
    There's some good info in the SA thread, but you're posting in the escort thread.

  4. #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73577923

    I've tried reaching out but no response yet. She's always moving around. I've seen her locations change from Elgin to Aurora to O'Hare to Oakbrook. I'd definitely take one for the team if she answered my call.
    Anyone else get turned off when they include the close up photos of their vaginas? I'd rather have another full body nude photo in its place every time. I can only imagine being a woman and getting spammed by dude's up close dick pix.

  5. #18044

    Seeking.

    Been in the hobby a little while, and have a few reports on here.

    I'm curious about SA. I've read a few reports where people have used this and recall one of the agencies allegedly recruited there.

    But, how exactly does SA work? Does one need a full account there (ie a photo, etc? What do I look for in a profile to know I have a 'winner'? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

  6. #18043
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    You guys realize 99% of these girls have pimps right?

    And If one tells you she doesn't, she's lying because you seem like the kind of guy who would be bothered by that information?
    I think it's more of me unnecessarily thinking that there's a possibility of some dude waiting in my driveway. Now, most likely that won't be the case, but I sometimes think of the worst case scenario. And yes, I'm not naive about that stuff, but I tend to be cautious. Just my 2 cents LOL.

  7. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of seeing her for outcall, but if she has a pimp, then I'll have to pass. Was this awhile ago she had a pimp or still currently?
    You guys realize 99% of these girls have pimps right?

    And If one tells you she doesn't, she's lying because you seem like the kind of guy who would be bothered by that information?

  8. #18041

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73577923

    I've tried reaching out but no response yet. She's always moving around. I've seen her locations change from Elgin to Aurora to O'Hare to Oakbrook. I'd definitely take one for the team if she answered my call.
    I've seen her several times in different places. If you like to fuck ass, she's the girl for you. She does pretty much what she advertises.

  9. #18040

    Petite star in Lombard?

    Has anyone seen her? Trying to decide. Seems A bit pricey but wondering what everyone else's experience has been with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73592920

  10. #18039
    Pink is real.

    Great girl. Loves anal.

  11. #18038

    Report back

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73577923

    I've tried reaching out but no response yet. She's always moving around. I've seen her locations change from Elgin to Aurora to O'Hare to Oakbrook. I'd definitely take one for the team if she answered my call.
    I've been trying to see her forever. She's responded but spotty, your right. I will report back if I see her first, hope you'll do the same!

  12. #18037

    Report back brother

    I've been wanting to see her forever. She has responded but spotty, I agree. Will report back if I get with her first.

  13. #18036

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73577923

    I've tried reaching out but no response yet. She's always moving around. I've seen her locations change from Elgin to Aurora to O'Hare to Oakbrook. I'd definitely take one for the team if she answered my call.

  14. #18035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Funny Money.

    99.9% of girls won't through the effort to check whether or not the cash they get is fake. Even if they get fake cash from you most likely it won't get back at you.

    They're just happy to get cash for their services.

  15. #18034
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    My (multi) experiences with the aforementioned provider. She checks every bill for counterfeit up front, esp the Benjamins, but also the Jacksons upfront. Kind of ridiculously to be honest, but she claims a lot of fakes passed her way. So if she isn't trusting my cash on the front end after multiple visits, I'm a little dubious of "back end" transactions. Doesn't seem her style.

    To each their own. I own a high cash business and in a total of 2 years I've got passed one fake $10, which I reported to the bank. No big deal. Maybe counterfeiters are passing more to her than other businesses?
    That is a biggie to those who claim not to accept cash. But am very dubious as to the sincerity of.

    All of this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape