Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 593 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 1093 1593 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 26922
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of seeing her for outcall, but if she has a pimp, then I'll have to pass. Was this awhile ago she had a pimp or still currently?
    You guys realize 99% of these girls have pimps right?

    And If one tells you she doesn't, she's lying because you seem like the kind of guy who would be bothered by that information?

  2. #18041

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73577923

    I've tried reaching out but no response yet. She's always moving around. I've seen her locations change from Elgin to Aurora to O'Hare to Oakbrook. I'd definitely take one for the team if she answered my call.
    I've seen her several times in different places. If you like to fuck ass, she's the girl for you. She does pretty much what she advertises.

  3. #18040

    Petite star in Lombard?

    Has anyone seen her? Trying to decide. Seems A bit pricey but wondering what everyone else's experience has been with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73592920

  4. #18039
    Pink is real.

    Great girl. Loves anal.

  5. #18038

    Report back

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73577923

    I've tried reaching out but no response yet. She's always moving around. I've seen her locations change from Elgin to Aurora to O'Hare to Oakbrook. I'd definitely take one for the team if she answered my call.
    I've been trying to see her forever. She's responded but spotty, your right. I will report back if I see her first, hope you'll do the same!

  6. #18037

    Report back brother

    I've been wanting to see her forever. She has responded but spotty, I agree. Will report back if I get with her first.

  7. #18036

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73577923

    I've tried reaching out but no response yet. She's always moving around. I've seen her locations change from Elgin to Aurora to O'Hare to Oakbrook. I'd definitely take one for the team if she answered my call.

  8. #18035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Funny Money.

    99.9% of girls won't through the effort to check whether or not the cash they get is fake. Even if they get fake cash from you most likely it won't get back at you.

    They're just happy to get cash for their services.

  9. #18034
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    My (multi) experiences with the aforementioned provider. She checks every bill for counterfeit up front, esp the Benjamins, but also the Jacksons upfront. Kind of ridiculously to be honest, but she claims a lot of fakes passed her way. So if she isn't trusting my cash on the front end after multiple visits, I'm a little dubious of "back end" transactions. Doesn't seem her style.

    To each their own. I own a high cash business and in a total of 2 years I've got passed one fake $10, which I reported to the bank. No big deal. Maybe counterfeiters are passing more to her than other businesses?
    That is a biggie to those who claim not to accept cash. But am very dubious as to the sincerity of.

    All of this.

  10. #18033

    My experience. Checks bills with religion

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. That's pretty much paying upfront.
    My (multi) experiences with the aforementioned provider. She checks every bill for counterfeit up front, esp the Benjamins, but also the Jacksons upfront. Kind of ridiculously to be honest, but she claims a lot of fakes passed her way. So if she isn't trusting my cash on the front end after multiple visits, I'm a little dubious of "back end" transactions. Doesn't seem her style.

    To each their own. I own a high cash business and in a total of 2 years I've got passed one fake $10, which I reported to the bank. No big deal. Maybe counterfeiters are passing more to her than other businesses?

  11. #18032
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar pixie bee anyone have any insight would appreciate it!
    Was able to see her last night outcall to my place. Her ad pics don't do it justice, she has the greatest ass I've ever seen. Imo of course. She's a sweetheart. I highly recommend. If you want to know more, pm me.

  12. #18031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Money On Her Nightstand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    In my mind, if you put it in the nightstand you have paid upfront. But whatever works for your fantasy I say just go with it if works for you.
    Agreed. That's pretty much paying upfront.

  13. #18030

    Nightstand

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Yet still no names, the biggest secret in Chicago mongering goes on.
    In my mind, if you put it in the nightstand you have paid upfront. But whatever works for your fantasy I say just go with it if works for you.

  14. #18029

    Intel

    Any info on this one boys? She looks fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73528310

  15. #18028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Blast from the past

    Does anyone remember her. She was my all time favorite until she moved from Chicago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corset1.jpg‎   Corset2.jpg‎   Corset3.jpg‎   Pink5.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape