Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 785 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 835 885 1285 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12774

    Carplay Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    Met her a few weeks ago. She really is a sweetheart and pretty adventurous. Had a qv at an apartment complex near her "pick up spot" off Joppa Rd. I would repeat but the odor issue is a deal breaker. My car reeked for hours. Plus she sweated profusely while she slobbed my knob. A shame too because she's super closeby and is a cool chick.
    She's charging kind of steep incall rates for car play? . and getting away with it? Wow. She has no room cost and it's a smaller confined uncomfortable room and your at higher risk of getting caught.

    Car play rates should be 40-60/60-80/100-120 at the very most. Am I missing something?

    Shooter!

  2. #12773

    You nailed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering about her for a while; surprised these are the first reports. I'm guessing from the description you both provided, the smell you're referring to is body odor / needs a shower kind of deal? Is she the same size as her photos or heavier-looking? Sweating while blowing would make me guess she's probably packed on some pounds.
    It's definitely body odor / needs a shower. Something. It was not pleasant.

    She's definitely heavier than in the photos although it has been cold as hell lately so maybe the layers were deceiving, but I doubt that.

  3. #12772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardNBooze  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her recently for carplay. Rates were 80/140/200. A little steep but was looking to try something new.

    Was told to pick her up at an address off Joppa rd. Picked up and went to get spot, which was a parking lot in an apartment complex. A bit odd of a choice, but I went with it.

    Anyhow, not much room in the vehicle to accommodate much more than head and it was only a qv. Head was decent enough; she was surprised at my size, which who knows. Haha either way she got the job done and cim w / swallow. She seemed genuinely glad I enjoyed myself, which is refreshing.

    For reference, her ad is the same photos although I'd say the photos are particularly old and I would peg her as mid to late 20's. She was really nice and accommodating. She has a little bit of an odor coming off her, so probably would've had some hesitation going beyond head.

    Would repeat in a pinch but would have to negotiate if only doing head.

    (https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/688335839887).
    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    Met her a few weeks ago. She really is a sweetheart and pretty adventurous. Had a qv at an apartment complex near her "pick up spot" off Joppa Rd. I would repeat but the odor issue is a deal breaker. My car reeked for hours. Plus she sweated profusely while she slobbed my knob. A shame too because she's super closeby and is a cool chick.
    Been wondering about her for a while; surprised these are the first reports. I'm guessing from the description you both provided, the smell you're referring to is body odor / needs a shower kind of deal? Is she the same size as her photos or heavier-looking? Sweating while blowing would make me guess she's probably packed on some pounds.

  4. #12771

    I forgot about the sweatiness!

    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    Met her a few weeks ago. She really is a sweetheart and pretty adventurous. Had a qv at an apartment complex near her "pick up spot" off Joppa Rd. I would repeat but the odor issue is a deal breaker. My car reeked for hours. Plus she sweated profusely while she slobbed my knob. A shame too because she's super closeby and is a cool chick.
    The windows were so steamed up by the end haha she even mentioned it and kept rolling the window down.

    Agreed 100% though; she seems cool as hell but I almost didn't make it to the spot bc I got a whiff of whatever that smell was. Real shame.

  5. #12770

    Zanyzo

    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    ZanyZo is legit! It was too good to be true but it absolutely is. She spent hours texting me to let me know her menu, let me pick an outfit, and her hair. Her only goal was to make sure I had a good time. She is about 5'11 and she's thiccc in all the right places. She is at a nice hotel and I the room was immaculate. She insists that you direct her if she's not doing what you want. She allows you to take pics and video of whatever you want. Please treat her well. She's amazing. For those of you that asked for a link she said she posts on stg. Here is her link tree. I'll pm you her number if anyone can send me crouton Bree's!

    https://linktr.ee/zanyzo
    All her videos are bb but she doesn't offer that?

  6. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/73409220

    Has anyone seen her recently? I really like the pics. I know there's one good review, but was wondering if anyone else has seen her?
    JGM1291 you need to clear your mail box.

  7. #12768

    Same exact Alice Encounter

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardNBooze  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her recently for carplay. Rates were 80/140/200. A little steep but was looking to try something new.

    Was told to pick her up at an address off Joppa rd. Picked up and went to get spot, which was a parking lot in an apartment complex. A bit odd of a choice, but I went with it.

    Anyhow, not much room in the vehicle to accommodate much more than head and it was only a qv. Head was decent enough; she was surprised at my size, which who knows. Haha either way she got the job done and cim w / swallow. She seemed genuinely glad I enjoyed myself, which is refreshing.

    For reference, her ad is the same photos although I'd say the photos are particularly old and I would peg her as mid to late 20's. She was really nice and accommodating. She has a little bit of an odor coming off her, so probably would've had some hesitation going beyond head.

    Would repeat in a pinch but would have to negotiate if only doing head.

    (https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/688335839887).
    Met her a few weeks ago. She really is a sweetheart and pretty adventurous. Had a qv at an apartment complex near her "pick up spot" off Joppa Rd. I would repeat but the odor issue is a deal breaker. My car reeked for hours. Plus she sweated profusely while she slobbed my knob. A shame too because she's super closeby and is a cool chick.

  8. #12767

    Alice near White Marsh

    Met up with her recently for carplay. Rates were 80/140/200. A little steep but was looking to try something new.

    Was told to pick her up at an address off Joppa rd. Picked up and went to get spot, which was a parking lot in an apartment complex. A bit odd of a choice, but I went with it.

    Anyhow, not much room in the vehicle to accommodate much more than head and it was only a qv. Head was decent enough; she was surprised at my size, which who knows. Haha either way she got the job done and cim w / swallow. She seemed genuinely glad I enjoyed myself, which is refreshing.

    For reference, her ad is the same photos although I'd say the photos are particularly old and I would peg her as mid to late 20's. She was really nice and accommodating. She has a little bit of an odor coming off her, so probably would've had some hesitation going beyond head.

    Would repeat in a pinch but would have to negotiate if only doing head.

    (https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/688335839887).

  9. #12766
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Which section of CL is it? I've searched endlessly and can't figure it out. But full disclosure I'm kind of a dumbfuck.
    Well the dating and hookups sections are gone now. So if you find free pussy on there somewhere, let me know LOL.

    BQ22.

  10. #12765

    Big Mama

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...kitty/43536864

    Dreamed about this one, she's a mature busty lady. Kitty was a little sour and not very flexible. Everything covered but still gets the deed done, will not be repeating. Don't be surprised, her man floats around and believe she may be working with someone else. Mentioned something a second girl but not available at the time.

  11. #12764

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hey Shooter,

    I sent you a PM about a month or so ago recommending Ms. Elle. I also provided the link for your convenience. Did you get it? You never responded back to me. Anyhow, great rates and great service! A C-note for HH!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73377763
    Visited Elle before, good experience and would recommend. Easy setup and good rates. One thing that really caught me off guard sickly skin color. She started to turn palish sickly undertone while kissing the mic. I looked beyond as she did a great job tonging down the back door. And yes, my backdoor.

  12. #12763
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was nice to me as well through texts but she seems to try to follow the rule that if its double the time, it's double the $$ as well and that's not the pricing model we're all used to. Also, she's only two months into this game so she's a greenhorn, I doubt weather she knows what she's doing and provides the kind of experience to justify those rates. She needs to start at more reasonable rates like 80/120/160 to build a reputation for decent service first. Looks to me like she thinks she's just trying to make some quick $$ fast with probably crappy service and then she's out.

    Thanks for the feedback my fellow bretheren. I'll have to pass on this one. Shooter!!
    Hey Shooter,

    I sent you a PM about a month or so ago recommending Ms. Elle. I also provided the link for your convenience. Did you get it? You never responded back to me. Anyhow, great rates and great service! A C-note for HH!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73377763

  13. #12762

    Nicole Glen Burnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    So I actually met up with Nicole. She was available on short notice as a back up after Mandy / candy bailed on me at the last minute, that's a different story forthcoming soon. But in my experience Nicole's attitude was fine and chatting with her was pleasant. Her rules don't work for me, everything covered, no recording vid. But for 80 QV, her service, effort and attitude was fine, didn't feel rushed. CBJ, CG, Mish, K9. If, and it's a big if, IF your ok with everything covered, I would recommend for 80 QV. But CBJ just doesn't work for me.

    She does have loose skin and shrunken tits, not great, but didn't bother me much. Face is attractive. She did tell me the house renovation story. She said she has a job where her income has been reduced because of Covid. She did say she had escorted when she was younger. It's her story, eh, it's believable enough, doesn't really make a difference to me.
    You had better luck than me. Texted her to meet up for QV last night and she said fine. When I got to the address after telling her how far away I was, I never heard back. Texted 3 more times and 20 minutes later before I called it a night. Glad to know that I didn't miss anything magical.

  14. #12761

    Nicole glen Burnie

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I just received a text from her saying she's only doing this for two months to make enough to cover remodeling expenses and she's out. She doesn't care about good service. She's just tring to take advantage of as many suckers as she can. She thinks her body and face speaks for itself and is worth it. LOL, so enter at your own risk fellers.

    Looks like the old link doesn't work. Here's a new one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73482663.
    So I actually met up with Nicole. She was available on short notice as a back up after Mandy / candy bailed on me at the last minute, that's a different story forthcoming soon. But in my experience Nicole's attitude was fine and chatting with her was pleasant. Her rules don't work for me, everything covered, no recording vid. But for 80 QV, her service, effort and attitude was fine, didn't feel rushed. CBJ, CG, Mish, K9. If, and it's a big if, IF your ok with everything covered, I would recommend for 80 QV. But CBJ just doesn't work for me.

    She does have loose skin and shrunken tits, not great, but didn't bother me much. Face is attractive. She did tell me the house renovation story. She said she has a job where her income has been reduced because of Covid. She did say she had escorted when she was younger. It's her story, eh, it's believable enough, doesn't really make a difference to me.

  15. #12760

    Glen Burnie Nicole

    Did some digging on her, had an old ad on Tryst that contained maybe a little too much personal info, good news is after doing more research she seems legit, seems to pop up when she needs cash. Probably older than advertised, going to pull the trigger and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape