Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 13126
-
01-20-22 11:50 #9526Senior Member

Posts: 2789Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
That whole incident was a great stain on this forum. Apparently you don't recall the full history, otherwise you wouldn't ask for and nor not understand why Participant won't be back. On this topic the best advice is to
Originally Posted by Superman67
[View Original Post]
let sleeping dogs lie..
'nuff said!
-
01-20-22 09:34 #9525Regular Member

Posts: 2I do recall a dust up between them years ago. I was hoping that he might still be checking the boards and want to post some new pictures. Same with Supereloquent.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 09:26 #9524Senior Member

Posts: 89West Philly
I'm new to Philly. Are there any strolls in West Philly?
-
01-19-22 22:04 #9523Regular Member

Posts: 23South Philly
I have to post that the activity at 7th and Wolf in south Philly has picked up. Picked up a few ok girls. One nice little spinner named Christine. Picked her up Monday around 11 am. She had just come out so nice and clean. BBBJ was ok but the tight body and no drama made it a nice time. No digits.
-
01-18-22 15:00 #9522Banned Member

Posts: 426Don't go south of Tioga. Stay out of that box. All the women there are strung out Zombies.
Originally Posted by PhillyChris86
[View Original Post]
I only go south of Tioga to hit Huntingdon.
Its something about the drugs in between Tioga and Somerset that have those girls wilding.
-
01-18-22 14:55 #9521Banned Member

Posts: 426Wait.
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]
You mean she literally robbed someone?
And yes, its been ever since she met this Mysterious Leechy ass BF.
Its strange because he seems to be a Simp / Sugar Daddy Hybrid.
It reminds me of an escort I'm friends with for the last 12 years.
I used to give her $80-$100.
She'd even sleepover give Multipops and make breakfast in the morning.
I was getting over lmao.
Now she has an * Instagram and a huge following so her prices have Skyrocketed.
-
01-17-22 23:10 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 150Leah, leelee
I don't think her bf is a member, but she has been out of control the last year or so robbing people and asking for ridiculous amounts of $.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 17:53 #9519Regular Member

Posts: 22Yeah once I heard she was on the ave, I figured things have probably gone down hill.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
It was about 18 months ago when I saw her.
-
01-16-22 10:10 #9518Banned Member

Posts: 426Leah aka Lee Lee
Recently told me not to contact her unless I had at least $200!
I'm suspecting her new BF is the reason behind this.
And I believe he is a member of this board.
If so, and you are reading this, Why are you fkn inflating her prices like that?
I don't even pay $200 to drug-free independent escorts in safe hotel rooms.
I've had actual Adult film actresses for less.
I'm not giving $200 so you can pocket $150.
Foh.
-
01-16-22 10:00 #9517Banned Member

Posts: 426How long ago did you meet her?
Originally Posted by PhillyChris86
[View Original Post]
She doesn't look like thos pics Fren.
Just letting you know FYI so you're not dissappointed.
The few times I have seen her it was a coinflip as to if it would be good or bad.
-
01-15-22 11:46 #9516Regular Member

Posts: 22Awesome. I actually stay near the area, but I'm not much of a SW guy anymore. It was an incall when I saw her.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
If anybody has her current number and wouldn't mind DMing me, please do.
-
01-15-22 11:05 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 748Richelle is still out and about. I see her anywhere from Tioga all the way down to Needle park. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by PhillyChris86
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 17:10 #9514Regular Member

Posts: 22Anybody know Richelle??
Wondering if anybody has ever run into Richelle? A white girl in her 20's, average height, strawberry blonde, pretty, and a little thick. I believe she's originally from Jersey, but stays in Philly now. About a year and half ago I saw an ad on LC, she answered right away and had me come to a house in the Northeast where she was staying. She gave me top 3 BBBJ I've ever had.
So just wondering if anyone knows her, if she's active, or has a current contact?
-
01-14-22 00:21 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 514Seems like a lot of these social programs don't work. People end up finding ways to make money off the program and the underlying social problems don't get addressed.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 00:18 #9512Regular Member

Posts: 19Amarist
Best head around PM me for her number.








Reply With Quote






