The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 867 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 12991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7261

    Korean MP

    Are there any Korean FS mps in SFV or Koreatown?? Going all the way out to Baldwin Park is little too far out. TIA.

  2. #7260
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Handjob dilemma

    I am not sure if you went to the same school I did, but you must view the MP situation as a combination of economics, but at the other edge of the law. So, this is not an analysis on par of this masterpiece - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Market_for_Lemons..

    First off, Westwood and its immediate environs (say from Westwood boulevard east to Bundy, from Wilshire to pico) has in my memory, more Asian handjob joints than I can recall. Obviously, there is a lot of money in that white powder. There is lots of space for rent on the westside, and landlords are extremely greedy. Yes, it is counterintuitive, but landlords, and it is an ethnic thing, do not stick their necks out for anyone. They would rather stay dark for a long time than get into a shitty lease with a shitty tenant. Reason being that if they ever need to re-fil the place and pull cash out, the shitty rent will not support a loan.

    So, when a restaurant goes tits up now, the place sits vacant, and this is all aggravated by the common cold going around.

    Westwood is further a troubled rental market because there is no supply of spaces. Other than the building next to the cost plus on Westwood across from the finger, and of course ignoring UCLA, you just do not see construction in Westwood. Restaurants in the village are clinically dead. Drago fucking closed and there is only one or two actual bars and grills left with liquor licenses. If you want a history lesson in the slow growth of Westwood, you can blame the shooting death of Karen Toshima in 1988, the new jack city riots (peaceful protests I mean) in 1991, and the homeowners group basically only getting fucked over by that developer guy on those condos on Wilshire and Glendon.

    But there is housing demand. Certain ethnicities must live in Westwood. Westwood is very quiet and is not as heterogeneous as its kissing cousins like pico Robertson, there is just a lot less melanin. The ethnicities that are in Westwood have funds and like handjobs.

    So you have lots of empty space in west wood, only MPs can afford higher rents, and it appears to me that the Asian system does not generally (yes, there are exceptions) allow for full service. The only full service places I hear of (and you can ignore chens, fucking a platypus is not fucking) are seasons and heaven, and as I said, there are possible Thai lady boy sightings.

    That explains. I have to go watch the eagles game. The reason that Westwood boulevard is a mecca. More bulls hit to come.

  3. #7259
    Thanks for sharing.

    As a student of commerce, I'm intrigued by the concentration of rubbie tuggies on ww blvd. An economist would conclude that to have such supply, you must have sufficient demand. But with such demand, you should see an attendant increase in quality to differentiate. An easy analogy is Persian food on WW blvd. You see far better Persian food than you would in Santa Monica just because the competition for soltani supremacy is so fierce when your nearest competitor can hear you cough.

    And yet, ww has not turned into West Hollywood. For some reason. I don't know why, but there is definitely a reason. Like if someone did an expose, they'd find it. Maybe they're all run by one family or syndicate with the same talent circle. Maybe the average age of customers is higher here so the average age of providers is accordingly higher. There's definitely something going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Westwood boulevard is ground central for hearty persian food and even heartier handjobs.

    In no particular order:

    Goldfinger. The mother ship of sorts, has a sign on it that is visible from the ionosphere kind of like the luxor. Is busier than a covid testing center. There are rubmaps reviews but they are for shit. I am on a kind of odd hiatus from this place.

    Oriental. This is one half block north of goldfinger, just past the persian icre cream joint, the new persian eatery, a laundry, a sushi place about as small as le bron's reading list, and next to a goodwill store. It is the very weak sister of goldfinger. It only has hags over 36.

    Sun massage. Looks lame.

    CEO. An abortion with a coat hanger sticking out of it. The ugliest girls in the los angeles county metropolitan statistical area.

    The new place. West side of westwood, down past olympic. Never been.

    Wharf. This is goldfinger west and is on wilshire just east of bundy, if you look carefully the sidewalk has skid marks where OJ took the turn to kill nicole. Run by the same owner as pre covid goldfinger. Still getting it hands wet. Very few girls on staff.

    I do not know about seasons or any of the places on pico. Seasons is apparently FS, but I heard the worth thai lady boy once. There is green on pico, any place on pico is for shit.

  4. #7258
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    8 clap

    Westwood boulevard is ground central for hearty persian food and even heartier handjobs.

    In no particular order:

    Goldfinger. The mother ship of sorts, has a sign on it that is visible from the ionosphere kind of like the luxor. Is busier than a covid testing center. There are rubmaps reviews but they are for shit. I am on a kind of odd hiatus from this place.

    Oriental. This is one half block north of goldfinger, just past the persian icre cream joint, the new persian eatery, a laundry, a sushi place about as small as le bron's reading list, and next to a goodwill store. It is the very weak sister of goldfinger. It only has hags over 36.

    Sun massage. Looks lame.

    CEO. An abortion with a coat hanger sticking out of it. The ugliest girls in the los angeles county metropolitan statistical area.

    The new place. West side of westwood, down past olympic. Never been.

    Wharf. This is goldfinger west and is on wilshire just east of bundy, if you look carefully the sidewalk has skid marks where OJ took the turn to kill nicole. Run by the same owner as pre covid goldfinger. Still getting it hands wet. Very few girls on staff.

    I do not know about seasons or any of the places on pico. Seasons is apparently FS, but I heard the worth thai lady boy once. There is green on pico, any place on pico is for shit.

  5. #7257

    Westwood parlors

    There seem like there are 5 or more tug shops on Westwood. I've never checked them out because I just have my go-to spots. But I always wonder about them. They definitely don't look legit. But I can't find anything on them here or on RM. These are places like ceo therapy, sun massage, and a few others I can't remember the names of. One just opened literally 2 doors down from soul to sole foot massage near Olympic, so you know it's got to be a tug tienda. I mean who opens a massage parlor right next to a massage parlor?

    Anyone know anything about this proliferation of late on the boulevard? Anything good or just more hag shackery? I'd take one for the team but my local provider is counting on me to keep them in business and I'm only 2 punches away from a freebie on my loyal customer card.

  6. #7256
    Quote Originally Posted by HexenDuction  [View Original Post]
    Why not try it out and see what happens? If she is a borderline talent, she will understand exactly what it means. It will not be the first time she has heard it, unless it is her first day!
    I always wonder if the old hags resent the younger workers when they get asked for. Like there has to be some residual resentment right?

    This should be a Netflix show. I'd watch it.

  7. #7255

    Options

    New to LA and recently visited two places on the west side. Did half hour at Dynasty on Pico and said yes to four hands to try something new. Was fun even if not the best massage. Nice HE with some touchy feely under both tops. Also tried Oriental on Westwood. Much hotter mid 40's gal in yoga pants. Satisfying HE but pretty steep tip at. 8 for half hour visit.

    With so many other places around Westwood it's hard to decide what to try next. I walked into Pico spa on pico and met a hot Thai receptionist but they we busy. Worth trying again? What about Aroma Thai or Heavena? TIA.

  8. #7254

    Next Time

    Why not try it out and see what happens? If she is a borderline talent, she will understand exactly what it means. It will not be the first time she has heard it, unless it is her first day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Not trying to be pedantic but that's really unspecific language.

    Is new girl the one who just started there?

    Or the one who is new to the profession?

    Or do we mean "just someone that's not you?

    Or a girl who newly became a "girl" (Thai places).

    Too much language distortion in brevity. I've got to stick with "you're not my type. Who else you got back there?

  9. #7253
    Quote Originally Posted by HexenDuction  [View Original Post]
    Just say, "new girl"!
    I don't know. Not trying to be pedantic but that's really unspecific language.

    Is new girl the one who just started there?

    Or the one who is new to the profession?

    Or do we mean "just someone that's not you?

    Or a girl who newly became a "girl" (Thai places).

    Too much language distortion in brevity. I've got to stick with "you're not my type. Who else you got back there?

  10. #7252

    Two Words Will Cover It

    Just say, "new girl"!

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    It's awkward and sucks to say "you're not my type, is there someone else?"

  11. #7251

    Amy from LA Flower

    Do any of you guys know where Amy from LA Flower is at now.

    Lilly keeps saying Amy is working there but every time I show up, she has a different Amy to sell me to try the new Amy.

    I remember Amy saying she had another gig in SFV. Off Sepulveda or something like that. Her English is not the greatest so she couldn't tell me the exact name and location.

    TIA.

    Fish.

  12. #7250
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Temple of mediocrity

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Well I added LA to my yearly January Vegas trip. I obviously know to RTFF but I need to Uber and I have a stiff, ummm, back LOL. Recommendations for young slim busty provider who also give a good backrub near Hollywood and Highland? I mean I know about Koreatown which isn't far. I will definitely share my experiences here and am going to be active on the sugar forum and strip club forum as well! Private messages are obviously fine and if you review my post history it's clear I'm not a newbie. Thanks so much.
    Strip clubs went out of style with the cold / flu. It is all ball bearings now. If you have the 260 and want some love from a girl with some extra weight, try.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/guinevere/

    Or if you want a girl with major league golden pussy syndrome and a loser boyfriend for the ages but a nice rack.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishtar-mera/

  13. #7249

    Hollywood

    Well I added LA to my yearly January Vegas trip. I obviously know to RTFF but I need to Uber and I have a stiff, ummm, back LOL. Recommendations for young slim busty provider who also give a good backrub near Hollywood and Highland? I mean I know about Koreatown which isn't far. I will definitely share my experiences here and am going to be active on the sugar forum and strip club forum as well! Private messages are obviously fine and if you review my post history it's clear I'm not a newbie. Thanks so much.

  14. #7248
    The newb who asked the original question is getting a certificate of completion after this course.

    Let me add a few more:

    RM is like a broken compass. It's kind of directionally right, but leads you astray like 40 pct of the time. Save your money.

    Don't ask for service details over the phone. You'll sound like an idiot.

    Don't, please don't, be that guy who ends his reviews with "she's a keeper, guys, take good care of her. " Or explains how "she was really into it, or she's an amazing actor. " She had her hand in a circular shape an hour ago, and she will in 20 minutes. And she's good at acting. Know your place.

    The bathroom is for emergencies only. Nobody wants you vacating your bowels there.

    It's awkward and sucks to say "you're not my type, is there someone else?" You will learn those words are your friends and you'll get more comfortable saying it. Learn to be comfortable saying it. Walk out and you'll be happy you did.

    If you have a kink (whatever. You like toes, you want her to call you the pope while she strokes you) pay more. That's just courtesy. The normal rate is for the normal service. Pay more for more and don't make her ask for it.

    If she insists on stopping the service so you pay now, right now, never see her again. That's bad manners and should not be tolerated.

    Don't leave short water bottles and Chinese candy in your car. It invites questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Take Notes fellas -I think this is great advice -except for carrying over $500 $ most of us don't have that to carry around. I know I don't.

  15. #7247

    Come Back In Half An Hour!

    I don't really remember that as a problem. Probably because I usually went early on Monday morning! Or. If I became a regular, the lady would slip me in an hour before normal business hours. Unless all the girls are busy bangin' away, the free agent can handle the door. And, a break in the action can lead to more BBBJ to get things rolling again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. But shops with no MMS are also the ones where your provider is always interrupting your massage to answer the phone or deal with a customer in the lobby. Every time you hear the motion activated bells up front you know you're going to be sitting in the room awkwardly for like 2-3 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape