Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 1411 1911 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Tiny aka Tinka

    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/800145621692

    Can anyone provide any information about this young lady. She has captured my interest! Are photos real? General area of her location? How is the service?

    Any information would be appreciated!

    I have a P411 account if anyone needs info on girls that I can provide lmk.
    Search Tinka for old reviews of hers. I see her regularly. She has a bit cold personality, but get to know her she will warm up to you. Has her drug issues, most these girls do. If you into slim chicks. She has a killer petite body. Usually in Petersburg but occasionally get a room in Chester. No GFE, tight box, some clock watching with her but again if she warms up to you, so will her menu. Will hit the streets every now and then when business slows up for her.

  2. #23710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Above link doesn't work. You have more information on Queen? Your mailbox is full too. Thanks.
    My bad sorry about link and period at end. Cleared my inbox. Not much more to know about queen. Provider good safe clean. YMMV as always. Be safe.

  3. #23709

    Tiny?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/800145621692

    Can anyone provide any information about this young lady. She has captured my interest! Are photos real? General area of her location? How is the service?

    Any information would be appreciated!

    I have a P411 account if anyone needs info on girls that I can provide lmk.

  4. #23708

    Sorry Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for the skinny one. I'm pretty exclusive to the sisters. I've seen just about all of them except maybe the really big ones. Brittany is a safe bet. She's slim with a nice bubble butt. She can be a pain but almost all are. Queen who is a friend and I've seen her dozens of times. She's on west end safe reliable. And absolutely no drama.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../050323514575.

    If you want high end Eros or Tryst let me know. Here's Brittany's link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/064337083361
    After reading this entry and realizing that she was real, I contacted Britney. Communication compared to most was excellent, timely, relaxed and cool. Closed work, drove to Richmond, she gave me directions once I arrived and got the room number and then she froze. Would not open the door. Freaked out that I was LE! I am sorry that I scared her. I run a business and keep myself groomed and shave daily. Guess I look like a cop in my dark work clothes. No parade for me! No tip for her! I won't wear that again. Guess its kind of funny. I will take that any day rather than trouble. As for her you really can't be too careful.

  5. #23707
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Yea no judgements but WTF? If you're hitting that with no cover going from one hole to another OMG your junk gunna rot the fuck off dude. At least stick to one hole lmao! Be safe and maybe get checked.
    100%.

    I know we all like fun but dang that's trouble.

  6. #23706

    Period

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Link is now working. Must have been me. Thanks.
    It was the period at the end that was messing it up -- remove the ". " and it works.

  7. #23705

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Above link doesn't work. You have more information on Queen? Your mailbox is full too. Thanks.
    Link is now working. Must have been me. Thanks.

  8. #23704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Use the wisdom of the crowd

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from a local number ending in 4676. Wanting to set up a meeting. I tried googling the number but no results. If I text someone and don't hear back I do delete those numbers and some providers do take a while to respond. I got pics from her but I don't recognize any of them from ads. My question is do I trust this or is it a possible sting / robbery set up?
    So why not post the photos? Maybe someone here will recognize them and know something.

  9. #23703

    I want to see foxy

    I want to see foxy can someone PM me the details, please!

    I appreciate it!

  10. #23702

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for the skinny one. I'm pretty exclusive to the sisters. I've seen just about all of them except maybe the really big ones. Brittany is a safe bet. She's slim with a nice bubble butt. She can be a pain but almost all are. Queen who is a friend and I've seen her dozens of times. She's on west end safe reliable. And absolutely no drama.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../050323514575.

    If you want high end Eros or Tryst let me know. Here's Brittany's link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/064337083361
    Above link doesn't work. You have more information on Queen? Your mailbox is full too. Thanks.

  11. #23701

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    I texted her Sunday and she said she had a stomach bug.
    That's funny she told me she was on the rag.

  12. #23700

    Suggestions

    Can anyone point me in a direction of someone I can see on the regular that's good in Richmond please. Would like someone that does BBBJ but it doesn't matter it they don't. I would like someone I can see at least once a week that's almost guaranteed to be in Richmond when I need them.

  13. #23699

    Southern Belle

    Had a dream with this Southern Belle a few days ago and wasn't disappointed. She quickly replied to my first test and we agreed upon $.60. When I got to her location off West Broad Street got her room number and headed up. She is very personable / takes directions well and we chatted for a few minutes before getting down to a BBBJ which was very good. She then climbed on top for a few minutes and then we ended in mish. She has a small dog in the room but no problems. My only complaint is her small boobs. Wish they were a little bigger but nice nips. Will repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/530305125424

  14. #23698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from a local number ending in 4676. Wanting to set up a meeting. I tried googling the number but no results. If I text someone and don't hear back I do delete those numbers and some providers do take a while to respond. I got pics from her but I don't recognize any of them from ads. My question is do I trust this or is it a possible sting / robbery set up?
    Maybe a friend of somebody who you know. If you don't recognize the pictures and number has no ad attached I'd stay away. Smells fishy asf. Be safe.

  15. #23697

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from a local number ending in 4676. Wanting to set up a meeting. I tried googling the number but no results. If I text someone and don't hear back I do delete those numbers and some providers do take a while to respond. I got pics from her but I don't recognize any of them from ads. My question is do I trust this or is it a possible sting / robbery set up?
    They were just reviewed 2 days ago as being uglier in person with attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape