Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 37359
-
01-16-22 05:27 #23709Senior Member

Posts: 64Tiny?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/800145621692
Can anyone provide any information about this young lady. She has captured my interest! Are photos real? General area of her location? How is the service?
Any information would be appreciated!
I have a P411 account if anyone needs info on girls that I can provide lmk.
-
01-16-22 05:08 #23708Senior Member

Posts: 64Sorry Britney
After reading this entry and realizing that she was real, I contacted Britney. Communication compared to most was excellent, timely, relaxed and cool. Closed work, drove to Richmond, she gave me directions once I arrived and got the room number and then she froze. Would not open the door. Freaked out that I was LE! I am sorry that I scared her. I run a business and keep myself groomed and shave daily. Guess I look like a cop in my dark work clothes. No parade for me! No tip for her! I won't wear that again. Guess its kind of funny. I will take that any day rather than trouble. As for her you really can't be too careful.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 23:40 #23707Senior Member

Posts: 50100%.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
I know we all like fun but dang that's trouble.
-
01-15-22 16:01 #23706Senior Member

Posts: 432Period
It was the period at the end that was messing it up -- remove the ". " and it works.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 12:46 #23705Senior Member

Posts: 560Link
Link is now working. Must have been me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 12:30 #23704Senior Member

Posts: 1774Use the wisdom of the crowd
So why not post the photos? Maybe someone here will recognize them and know something.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 11:37 #23703Senior Member

Posts: 147I want to see foxy
I want to see foxy can someone PM me the details, please!
I appreciate it!
-
01-15-22 09:56 #23702Senior Member

Posts: 560Queen
Above link doesn't work. You have more information on Queen? Your mailbox is full too. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 20:37 #23701Senior Member

Posts: 368Staxx
That's funny she told me she was on the rag.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 18:30 #23700Senior Member

Posts: 36Suggestions
Can anyone point me in a direction of someone I can see on the regular that's good in Richmond please. Would like someone that does BBBJ but it doesn't matter it they don't. I would like someone I can see at least once a week that's almost guaranteed to be in Richmond when I need them.
-
01-14-22 14:29 #23699Senior Member

Posts: 60Southern Belle
Had a dream with this Southern Belle a few days ago and wasn't disappointed. She quickly replied to my first test and we agreed upon $.60. When I got to her location off West Broad Street got her room number and headed up. She is very personable / takes directions well and we chatted for a few minutes before getting down to a BBBJ which was very good. She then climbed on top for a few minutes and then we ended in mish. She has a small dog in the room but no problems. My only complaint is her small boobs. Wish they were a little bigger but nice nips. Will repeat.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/530305125424
-
01-14-22 14:14 #23698Senior Member

Posts: 1449Maybe a friend of somebody who you know. If you don't recognize the pictures and number has no ad attached I'd stay away. Smells fishy asf. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 13:55 #23697Senior Member

Posts: 171Reviewed
They were just reviewed 2 days ago as being uglier in person with attitude.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:17 #23696Senior Member

Posts: 133Set up?
I got a text from a local number ending in 4676. Wanting to set up a meeting. I tried googling the number but no results. If I text someone and don't hear back I do delete those numbers and some providers do take a while to respond. I got pics from her but I don't recognize any of them from ads. My question is do I trust this or is it a possible sting / robbery set up?
-
01-13-22 23:33 #23695Senior Member

Posts: 400You do realize there is a NoVa board
Not that we don't appreciate storytime but this really isn't very helpful here and would be hugely helpful to those up north.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





