Thread: Suitcase city shanking
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 814
-
07-17-22 20:03 #724Senior Member

Posts: 438To the white haired, tiny jean short wearing, shirtless fat guy that blatantly followed me around off the trail in the woods earlier while I was trying to fuck a lady. That shit wasn't cool dude. I didn't notice, but she said she saw you jerking off on the trail. We changed directions like five times and every time we saw you turn around and follow us and then we walk off the trail and duck down and wait and five or six minutes later we catch you sneaking up on us trying to catch us in the act. Only after I verbally went off on you did you finally fuck off. Go watch some cam girl get fucked online or go to fantasyland. Fucking weirdo following people around in the woods trying to get a peek.
-
04-08-22 21:30 #723Senior Member

Posts: 209Education is not free
Unless you count our educating regular members that we senior members also spend lots in gas to obtain these contacts, and while begging for digits is technically a contribution, it is also a contribution with zero value to any of us. Read the forum, gain some knowledge, post experiments and build trust. All these girls expect us to lay for what we want, and us senior members also require regular members to pay for what they want with contributions to our forum.
Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 08:15 #722Banned Member

Posts: 5343My inbox is full of those request with 0 post! Obviously they can't read or comprehend what contributing members mean!
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 06:59 #721Senior Member

Posts: 2007Totally Agree
And the requesters 1st post!! As the cowardly lion would snarl, "The nerve! LOL.
Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
04-06-22 18:53 #720Senior Member

Posts: 232Contributing Members
I'm not sure about others here, but I'm not sure "Digits Please" is considered a contribution. Please understand, this is a hard life for us mongers too, with the price of gas and such. Remember an education isn't free.
Originally Posted by Handy55
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:25 #719Senior Member

Posts: 209Please note in these screen shots
How it says for contributing members, then take a look at your post total.
Originally Posted by Handy55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 19:00 #718Senior Member

Posts: 34Piper Validation
So we went out this afternoon for lunch. I told her what was happening on this board and she agreed to a pic. Hopefully this has all the information you need to believe she is real. Her picture, (I erased my face), her number, my handle and the name of this site. Oh and today date.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 16:49 #717Senior Member

Posts: 34Pipee Hesitation
I understand the hesitation. I don't post much at all. I've been around since the ********* days and got hooked on the boards so I drew back. But I totally get what you guys are saying. I'm meeting her for dinner soon. I'll take a couple pics at the restaurant or something similar.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
Like the dude said, she's just a friend who is in the business and I rather her see seasoned hobbyist over the alternative. Stay tuned and thanks.
-
01-17-22 09:40 #716Senior Member

Posts: 934Skipper. Ditto not looking to fight. Just an snark comment about a 1 post Johnny promoting a new girl. Waiting for more credible review. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 21:25 #715Senior Member

Posts: 2354This got moved to the fight thread. I was not trying to fight, it just looked like self promotion to me. But maybe it's just a monger trying to help her out. Either way, I'll hold off until I see a post from somebody who's more believable.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
When I want to roll dice I hit the streets and spend way less cash.
-
01-15-22 09:34 #714Senior Member

Posts: 934Piper
An unknown monger promoting an unknown hooker. What could go wrong? Let me TOFTT. Nah.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 06:28 #713Senior Member

Posts: 2354Ok easy lover, it's not self promotion, it's friend promotion. I promote workers that I enjoy often, but I take my own photos. I don't call a worker's selfie a 'personal pic. ' So go date her, take some good photos and post a few with her new link. We're all looking forward to your next post! She looks cute to me.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 03:49 #712Senior Member

Posts: 25Can you share the damage and specific things she does? BBBJ, CIM, etc.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 20:18 #711Senior Member

Posts: 34It's not self promotion. I am a friend of hers and decided to pass on some info. If you go to the site and search her name you will see her new ad. Trust me she has the goods.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 08:03 #710Senior Member

Posts: 221Piper
And. The ad is down. LOL.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





