Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 10388
-
01-10-22 14:04 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 113I've found that the wish list section gives me a pretty good insight as to what the SB would be interested as well.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
Asking for bondage equipment = usually a sub that likes to get tied up, etc.
Asking for a butt plug = usually can convince them to take it up the ass.
-
01-10-22 13:59 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 330Redhairgirl
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-1241eaeac7d4
Nice girl, very nice body, 400, bare with recent test.
-
01-10-22 13:12 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 241Mia777
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-98c3cd0b2fe6
She was inactive for a while.
Anyone been in contact with her?
Any intel you could share?
-
01-10-22 02:48 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 92Dine and Dash
Sounds like her routine has changed a bit. She at least wolfed down dinner first on my dime before she did a grab and dash in the hotel room. I reported her months ago / keeps starting new profiles again and again.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:17 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 330She has a little tuft of hair but is shaved where it counts.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 11:56 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 2184Dollymartyr
Good for you Bronco. I would like to fuck her too. In a few of the pics. She does look pretty interesting. Does she shave her pussy or does she have some hair down there. Thanks for sharing dude.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 10:23 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 330She is definitely a woman. I saw her once at her place, tiny rundown studio. She is really into art and weed. Hung out for awhile and chatted while she smoked the joint I brought her then got her naked, had her suck my cock and then bent her over her couch and fucked her. Haven't been back, but I would if I didn't have some other SB's that I like better.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 19:49 #5356Regular Member

Posts: 16Yeah, kind of thought that could be the case too with the number of transgender "women" on SA. I don't want to worry about those type of surprises coming out during an arrangement meeting, LOL.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 16:18 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 1544Looks like a him.
Originally Posted by Penitrator
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 14:57 #5354Regular Member

Posts: 16I've chatted with her on SA, but never got to texting or talking. No red flags just found two other SBs that I've been seeing instead.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 08:01 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 503I like ass fucking for many years I was the reference on the subject at TNA with my Greek diaries.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I agree that you can not directly and crudely ask. You need to set up the conditions where asking that is part of the flow
To start with, my SA profile mentions that I like non vanilla sex, and that I am fine if they are currently vanilla but want to experiment. Many do not reply to my messages but the ones that do are usually adventorous women.
Then during early chats I try to engage on sexting, I always start with how wet I am going to get them while going down on them, as I progress with my description I imply I would go bare, once they are all hot and bother I ask if the like anal. 10-15% would say they like it. Another 10% would say they have tried it but really did not like it that much but might be willing to try. Another 10% have not tried and might be willing to try. The rest just say no.
Obviously the YMMV factor at SA is way bigger than in TNA. Semi-pros do not "offer" anal, they might do it if they are excited enough and if they trust and like you enough
Sexting is a good way to measure. With the filthiest SB I had, she demanded condoms on first meeting and had never tried anal but by the sexting we engaged in, I knew there was potential, by the third meeting we were doing bare ATM and ATP non stop. She wanted to get serious as I could not follow up, she ended up getting a boyfriend and she introduced him to the wonders of anal sex, lucky bastard.
-
01-08-22 02:10 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 70DollyMartyr
Anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-c98ddf7b7e99
-
01-07-22 22:18 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 70I mean, I obviously wouldn't outright ask. That's just stupid. The reason I asked on here is because it would help me narrow down my search. If I knew a semi pro already liked it, then I could spend less time with ones that didn't.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 22:05 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 1544This is where I diverge from others on this site on how SA should be used. With semi-pros (if they fuck for money they are pros), you need to act like they are girlfriends or potential girlfriends. Would you ask someone you just met in a bar or a dating site if they will let you CIA? Seriously, if you want to be successful at this you need to have much more game than that and be much more patient. I'm not into the butt sex, but I've encountered a few semi-pros that actually enjoy it, but if that is your only goal then you should just find a hooker that does it and pay her.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
Again, Hooker: Tell them what you want. Get a price and for what you want. Pay them and do it.
Semi-Pro / Non-Pro: Get a price (or not) for them to fuck you, be nice to them and see what they're open to.
As Mr. PND said below, I've met SB that like the ass fucking, but for the life of me I'd NEVER consider for a second asking them before meeting if they do that. Everyone that I met would immediately block me just for asking.
-
01-07-22 20:01 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 49A few
I've met a few but they are usually low key types who wouldn't appreciate a "BBFS cip cia?" text to clarify before meeting.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
A lot of times if you get a girl drunk she'll be more open to that sort of stuff.











Reply With Quote






