Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 61380
-
01-15-22 06:18 #47265Senior Member

Posts: 99I wouldn't mind myself. If you could pass it along thanks.
Originally Posted by Cnote
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 01:45 #47264Senior Member

Posts: 85Your message box is full.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Cnote.
-
01-15-22 01:32 #47263Banned Member

Posts: 254It's big money in prisons and locking people up. Bullshit politicians take a lot of money from privatized prisons. They are pissed she isn't helping fill jails by locking up poor folks for petty bullshit crimes. They been gunning for her ever since. It's all bullshit. What greed are you referencing?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 22:10 #47262Senior Member

Posts: 61The Short girl with long hair
There is it a girl, who has long hair. That stands on the corner store of Payson and Ashton. Does anybody know who she is or if she dates? I haven't seen her there in a few days. But she is short and cute. Any information would be cool.
-
01-14-22 22:09 #47261Regular Member

Posts: 8Me too.
Shit, if you somehow get it please hit me up because I'm not trying to spin the block multiple times to find her on Smallwood and Ashton.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 20:06 #47260Regular Member

Posts: 11Finding SW's in unexpected areas
First post but wanted to see if anyone has any stories or experiences with running into SW's in areas you wouldn't expect?
I had a SW that I would see on Frederick Ave near Catonsville. Frederick and North Bend to be exact. Not a hot area for SW's at all so I was apprehensive when I first seen her thinking maybe she wasn't a SW. She'd always sit at the bus stop so one day I just thought I'd stop when I seen her. Long story short her going rate was $25 for BBBJ & $40 to go all the way. WSW probably in her 40's, short, pretty good figure that seemed to be deteriorating due to her habits. I had her number and want to say her name was Linda but that info is in my old phone and I never used it.
Anyone else have any experiences like this?
-
01-14-22 17:30 #47259Senior Member

Posts: 694Lock her up!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 17:29 #47258Senior Member

Posts: 594BSW Shellie
Shellie is a great date with excellent mic skills and is eager to please. Please do not pass up a chance to date her.
-
01-14-22 16:42 #47257Senior Member

Posts: 279Hey guys need Kiara New Number
Thanks to who ever is willing to give it to me.
-
01-14-22 16:36 #47256Senior Member

Posts: 1318They got her
To add insult they rang her up before MLK weekend. Fed's are sending a message and mean business. Greed will get ya Everytime.
-
01-14-22 13:01 #47255Senior Member

Posts: 26Asian Goose chase
So after the report of the crazy Asian near Penn station, who went and tried to find?? Me LOL and no luck.
-
01-14-22 12:38 #47254Senior Member

Posts: 2419Oh yeah. Miss thick legs. Brain specialist in the day. She cut her gg shaving and shoved me in her ass one night up on 40. I was like. Okay. LOL.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:23 #47253Senior Member

Posts: 273Harley
I was out on a stroll early in Brooklyn recently and came across Harley. She was walking on 4th street. I decide to make the scoop. I did not recognize her at first but quickly realized I seen her before on wash and desoto at the rofo in the summer. The service was pretty good too. We head back to my spot on Baltic ave. We negotiate on standard tuition for a bbj 20 bucks. I lay my seatback and she goes to town on junior nice and deep until I flooded her throat with nutmilk. She milked me bone dry. However I was disappointing that she didn't swallow she spit it out. Decent service.
-
01-14-22 10:17 #47252Senior Member

Posts: 151I remember Sheena AKA Sheena the sword swallower she was quite a date even back in the day, the last time I saw her and I used to see her on the regular, she was driving a small ram truck and was parked over by the circle.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
At this time she was pretty healthy looking on a program and had gained some weight not all street worn and bedraggled.
She was a pretty decent person all in all I'm glad she got away before the life did her in. B.
-
01-13-22 23:48 #47251Senior Member

Posts: 512Damn that's one meaty pussy. If she was sans panties in a dress the wind might catch that thing and she'd take off like mary poppins hah.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
BQ22.









Reply With Quote



