Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 18421
-
01-17-22 11:56 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 846Chatted with her a bit more, do get a feeling that she is a Pro trying her hand at seeking.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Will pass.
-
01-17-22 11:41 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 42Saved me from Fr33
Wow gents, thanks for the great intels on the Fr33. I thought I had a nice blonde spinner to play with. But she has been leading me on with "I will call you" for the past 3 days. And from your reviews, she seems like a psycho, so I will delete her asap.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6
-
01-17-22 11:07 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 204Like you
Don't have a rotation.
.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 00:05 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 586Couple of newbies
Zarababy444 - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-3490f5a305b1.
This one wanted 4, but I got her to initially agree to 3. CFS only, no backdoor, and when I asked her how long she was willing to stay over, she said 1 hour max. I may as well be paying an escort for that. Wished her luck and moved on.
Nanycakes - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-a168a5ef393a.
This one was only asking for 2-3, I agreed to 2, but once I started asking about BC and BBFS, she ghosted. Probably doesn't know what she's getting herself into. The first one was a lot more savvy on that front.
-
01-16-22 21:01 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 146Bountifulfairy
I think she maybe has been discussed here before. Has anyone taken the plunge?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-d2ca2b47fa17
-
01-16-22 20:41 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 138Sunny2120
Looking for 411 on.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-9ff48f1f4320
-
01-16-22 19:43 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 1062https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-8cef28779c21
Ask for 6. I paid less. Very energetic, BBBJ, BBFS. YMMV, she has a rotation do I'm kinda turned off. So I'm done.
Have at it boys.
-
01-15-22 20:09 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 444I threw up
Eww please no.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 16:53 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 33Too expensive
She advertises on skip the games when in NOVA with a pd ad and a twitter page. Just search up "Jeanne DC escort" on twitter and that will tell you all you need to know.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 14:50 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 109SA Payment issues
I messaged SA about the payment issues. They responded that they are having server issues and to call them and they will process manually. Give it a shot and post your results. I'm holding off for a month or two as I converted a few that were in flux. This is the number they gave me to call (775)xxxx856.
-
01-14-22 22:27 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 73Hash browns
I talked to her and found her to be a complete waste. Said she was free today. Tried to meet this afternoon. Got bit of a runaround and then she got indignant when I called her out. Offered to see her tonight and she got rude, so I told her off and moved on. I'm a pretty nice guy and have seen many SBs without difficulty but this one seems to be unreliable and a waste. Maybe one or both of us just had an off day and as always YMMV, but I'm glad she showed her true colors quickly with me and I didn't waste much time on her.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 18:32 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 384Yeah, met with her, though didn't get the upsell treatment. Guess I got something going for me. She's a chill person, but can be a chatterbox.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 14:13 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 376Clearly aware of that. Saw the numerous names but no reviews. Thanks though.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 14:05 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 452See post 8112 by Itfcd
Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:54 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 586If only there were a search function that could extract such information using the last 12 digits of a Seeking profile!
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






