Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #562
    Did Ashley have a really big red flower tat? I might have seen her under other name (not as Vivi either). I can't remember girls who are not young and hot enough. I don't remember she was overweight or loose though. No smoke breath. I only enjoy DFK and GFE with HYA girls.

    Not a bad session and no regret. She was just not young. Sometimes I see girls where I question my sanity LOL. I typically schedule a miss like that in between favorite girls.

    Why do you think we don't deserve to wear the uniform?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    ...She has a flower tat over her rolly polly belly...

  2. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Lebron is a ***** for the Chinese money. At least one player stands up for what is right. https://deadline.com/2021/10/nba-chi...cs-1234859665/.
    Well, he will speak freely on everything, but he also supports a pile of shit cult and is decked out in Nike gear LOL.

  3. #560
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Any Senior members second this opinion on Maxxi?
    Suddenly we have two posts about CGLA organization; One post is from a user with a total three posts and the another user has a total of two posts. While my experiences with CGLA has been mostly positive (I had only one bad experience) and I say that CGLA is very pleasant, personable and she is straight forward with you once you are a regular customer, I highly doubt the statements of the users about Maxi.

    Recently CGLA girls have been staying there for a short time and this leads me to believe of two things: A) Drop in number of Customers and hence girls leave, B) Shitty girls; or combination of "A" and "B". Look at Vanessa and Aubrey that came back with different name to CGLA camp and in less than one week both were gone again. I would say that a lot is going on behind the scene than we know and don't believe in user with such few posts.

  4. #559

    Cccp

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just want to make a couple things clear.

    Lebron can't win championships.

    Lebron can't read.

    That is all.
    Lebron is a ***** for the Chinese money. At least one player stands up for what is right. https://deadline.com/2021/10/nba-chi...cs-1234859665/.

  5. #558
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Father's day

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Did they ever find out who his dad is?
    Lebron reads books on fathers day so he does not get confused.

  6. #557

    Lebron LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just want to make a couple things clear.

    Lebron can't win championships.

    Lebron can't read.

    That is all.
    Did they ever find out who his dad is?

  7. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just want to make a couple things clear.

    Lebron can't win championships.

    Lebron can't read.

    That is all.
    Lebron is a loser from Ohio.

  8. #555
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Goat

    I just want to make a couple things clear.

    Lebron can't win championships.

    Lebron can't read.

    That is all.

  9. #554

    Cool story.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKilla  [View Original Post]
    She was trash. She is a high volume provider that will try to get through as many clients as possible so she will rush you out the door. Validated and verified by many well known mongers. I been in the game a long time and your not even a well validated member in my book.
    I really don't care what you say or think about me here. This is an anonymous forum and personal attacks against faceless people using monikers are of zero consequence to anyone.

    Although, I'm surprised that since you are such an experienced and "well-validated" monger that you don't realize that different people have different experiences, different standards, and different expectations. By my own standards, my experience with Jazmin was good. She's beautiful, I was not rushed, chemistry was good, and she did most of the work. If others had a different experience, that's just the way it goes.

  10. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I got very good service from her.
    She was trash. She is a high volume provider that will try to get through as many clients as possible so she will rush you out the door. Validated and verified by many well known mongers. I been in the game a long time and your not even a well validated member in my book.

  11. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by JrueArtist  [View Original Post]
    Candygirl and random as booker Misskgirlla have been the best for me. I don't have to tell them I'm a prolific reviewer to get good service. Which seems to be your strategy. It's like a veiled threat that you'll write a bad review. Misskgirl has a full roster of above average to great girls. They are newbie friendly and has never did me wrong. Always honest with me. Candygirl is also has the best roster of GFE, upcharge and non upcharge girls. I just speak the truth unlike the rest of you shills with multiple handles. You may fool some but not all. Here's the website for the non haters LOL. https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/models.
    Candygirlla is your best booker? That's funny, thanks for validating how sorry your review have been. You just got added to the list of trash reviewers like Toungsten weakass.

  12. #551
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 282

    Misskgirlla

    Candygirl and random as booker Misskgirlla have been the best for me. I don't have to tell them I'm a prolific reviewer to get good service. Which seems to be your strategy. It's like a veiled threat that you'll write a bad review. Misskgirl has a full roster of above average to great girls. They are newbie friendly and has never did me wrong. Always honest with me. Candygirl is also has the best roster of GFE, upcharge and non upcharge girls. I just speak the truth unlike the rest of you shills with multiple handles. You may fool some but not all. Here's the website for the non haters LOL. https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/models.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    You bros need to stop accusing him of being an owner or pimp. He is an OG monger. Why don't you ask the girls about him and they will prob tell you. Top review mongers are well known to the girls and tend to get the best service. This has been part of the hobby for years even before I started. If he prefers a few orgs over others, why is that an issue?

    I could say the same thing about you for only pushing honey / misskgirl random ass booker at first and now Cgla but I don't because that is dumb and baseless right? I would rather see reviews from you instead of trying to calling out other mongers with baseless accusations.

  13. #550

    Not in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKilla  [View Original Post]
    She was hot but her service was straight trash. By far the worst Kgirl experience hands down. Let her stay up there and rob those squares in the Bay Area. I am surprised Toungsten isn't up there promoting.
    I got very good service from her.

  14. #549

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    She's permanent up there, I inquired the booker there if she was just touring, They told me she's there's for very long time until she chooses to leave.
    She was hot but her service was straight trash. By far the worst Kgirl experience hands down. Let her stay up there and rob those squares in the Bay Area. I am surprised Toungsten isn't up there promoting.

  15. #548

    Can you just tell me where the good coochie is.

    The level of therapy needed in this thread is hilarious. Who cares if he's a pimp, if she's having a tuff time lately, who gives a fuck about the reasons she left, is she's from nk, if you've been mongering for 57 years.

    Some of you guys have relationships with these girls that they don't even know about LOL.

    I just want know who will let me stick my fingers and my pee pee in her coochie and butthole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape