Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #547
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 282

    Haha

    Don't get mad because I exposed you and your bros. Last I checked this was a public forum. You acting like only your opinions count. Just keep doing your research and let us know what you heard. I actually see the girls I write about.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    You bros need to stop accusing him of being an owner or pimp. He is an OG monger. Why don't you ask the girls about him and they will prob tell you. Top review mongers are well known to the girls and tend to get the best service. This has been part of the hobby for years even before I started. If he prefers a few orgs over others, why is that an issue?

    I could say the same thing about you for only pushing honey / misskgirl random ass booker at first and now Cgla but I don't because that is dumb and baseless right? I would rather see reviews from you instead of trying to calling out other mongers with baseless accusations.

  2. #546

    Accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by JrueArtist  [View Original Post]
    You seem to know them very very well. Almost like one and the same LOL

    .
    You bros need to stop accusing him of being an owner or pimp. He is an OG monger. Why don't you ask the girls about him and they will prob tell you. Top review mongers are well known to the girls and tend to get the best service. This has been part of the hobby for years even before I started. If he prefers a few orgs over others, why is that an issue?

    I could say the same thing about you for only pushing honey / misskgirl random ass booker at first and now Cgla but I don't because that is dumb and baseless right? I would rather see reviews from you instead of trying to calling out other mongers with baseless accusations.

  3. #545
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 282
    You seem to know them very very well. Almost like one and the same LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what you guys are encountering but I've found all the bookers at PKL to be prompt, courteous and easy to deal with.
    .

  4. #544

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    She's permanent up there, I inquired the booker there if she was just touring, They told me she's there's for very long time until she chooses to leave.
    Where is she? Bay area?

  5. #543

    Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamInside  [View Original Post]
    I mean, if there's anything more annoying than the guys who come in and ask STD questions it's definitely the guys that come in and hijack a BB thread to ask which girls don't do BB, like he is above everyone else because he doesn't do BBFS, LOL. You're in the wrong hobby. Just think of it this way, you're putting your face where 100 other dudes probably put their face so BBFS or not, DATY is still going to be a risk activity.
    1. I DID NOT ask which girls don't do BB. That was not remotely the question I posed.

    2. I DID NOT ask any STD questions. I just made a statement about my own personal level of comfort.

    3. I DID NOT say I'm above those who do BB. I don't feel that way at all, nor did I say or imply it.

    You simply got triggered for no reason. Re-read as many times as necessary and hopefully you'll get un-triggered.

  6. #542

    This is NOT the right thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, I am just curious. Is BBFS way more prevalent than before, or is it just that it is now more openly advertised? I was itching for some K pussy yesterday, and while I have a couple regulars whom I see almost exclusively these days, I was craving something new. I noticed that at almost every agency, most girls are advertised as BBFS, even at traditionally CFS agencies like CA-Kdolls. With all due respect to you BBFS guys, I don't partake and I typically avoid known BBFS girls because I am a DATY fanatic (not tying to eat some dude's baby goo!) and I just feel the corresponding risk is out of my comfort zone. I actually was not able to find a girl I wanted to see who was not labeled BBFS. That, coupled with the fact that almost every agency uses fake pics these days ultimately led me to seeing one of the above-mentioned regulars instead. Anyway, I am just curious about this. No hard feelings or complaints toward the BBFS scene!

    P.S. I wish Jazmin from CA-Kdolls would come back. Hottie. She took great care of me!
    I mean, if there's anything more annoying than the guys who come in and ask STD questions it's definitely the guys that come in and hijack a BB thread to ask which girls don't do BB, like he is above everyone else because he doesn't do BBFS, LOL. You're in the wrong hobby. Just think of it this way, you're putting your face where 100 other dudes probably put their face so BBFS or not, DATY is still going to be a risk activity.

  7. #541
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Yup-that is the trend

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, I am just curious. Is BBFS way more prevalent than before, or is it just that it is now more openly advertised? I was itching for some K pussy yesterday, and while I have a couple regulars whom I see almost exclusively these days, I was craving something new. I noticed that at almost every agency, most girls are advertised as BBFS, even at traditionally CFS agencies like CA-Kdolls. With all due respect to you BBFS guys, I don't partake and I typically avoid known BBFS girls because I am a DATY fanatic (not tying to eat some dude's baby goo!) and I just feel the corresponding risk is out of my comfort zone. I actually was not able to find a girl I wanted to see who was not labeled BBFS. That, coupled with the fact that almost every agency uses fake pics these days ultimately led me to seeing one of the above-mentioned regulars instead. Anyway, I am just curious about this. No hard feelings or complaints toward the BBFS scene!

    P.S. I wish Jazmin from CA-Kdolls would come back. Hottie. She took great care of me!
    Go see Cyma or Rena at PG.

    It seems that now 80%-90% are BBFS now.

  8. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, I am just curious. Is BBFS way more prevalent than before, or is it just that it is now more openly advertised? I was itching for some K pussy yesterday, and while I have a couple regulars whom I see almost exclusively these days, I was craving something new. I noticed that at almost every agency, most girls are advertised as BBFS, even at traditionally CFS agencies like CA-Kdolls. With all due respect to you BBFS guys, I don't partake and I typically avoid known BBFS girls because I am a DATY fanatic (not tying to eat some dude's baby goo!) and I just feel the corresponding risk is out of my comfort zone. I actually was not able to find a girl I wanted to see who was not labeled BBFS. That, coupled with the fact that almost every agency uses fake pics these days ultimately led me to seeing one of the above-mentioned regulars instead. Anyway, I am just curious about this. No hard feelings or complaints toward the BBFS scene!

    P.S. I wish Jazmin from CA-Kdolls would come back. Hottie. She took great care of me!
    Yes, it's out in the open for the most part. Even C-orgs now offer it as well. Pre 2020, it was UTR and you had to "test" girls to see if you're willing to do it and there was a possibility to get black listed if you happen to get a girl who wanted to be a hoe bag and snitch on you for being "dangerous". I usually got a no and that was the end of that. Some girls would sour up pretty fast if you attempted this. Some were cool and just forgot about it as soon as you tried. IMO, for girls to stay competitive, they had to offer BBFS or lose market share to other girls. This topic has come up several times in the past 2 years. There's this weird cross between guys who see hoes and have this risk intolerance of girls going BBFS. I would say just cover up if you're worried, it'll protect you from the most common STDs and there's not much risk doing so. You can't control on what everyone esle is doing so all you can do is cover up or not go. The other options are to just jerk it at home and there's no risk there which for me, isn't an acceptable solution but it's a free one that satisfies me in a pitch. The last one is to go with the boring normal civie route and go exclusive.

  9. #539

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, I am just curious. Is BBFS way more prevalent than before, or is it just that it is now more openly advertised? I was itching for some K pussy yesterday, and while I have a couple regulars whom I see almost exclusively these days, I was craving something new. I noticed that at almost every agency, most girls are advertised as BBFS, even at traditionally CFS agencies like CA-Kdolls. With all due respect to you BBFS guys, I don't partake and I typically avoid known BBFS girls because I am a DATY fanatic (not tying to eat some dude's baby goo!) and I just feel the corresponding risk is out of my comfort zone. I actually was not able to find a girl I wanted to see who was not labeled BBFS. That, coupled with the fact that almost every agency uses fake pics these days ultimately led me to seeing one of the above-mentioned regulars instead. Anyway, I am just curious about this. No hard feelings or complaints toward the BBFS scene!

    P.S. I wish Jazmin from CA-Kdolls would come back. Hottie. She took great care of me!
    She's permanent up there, I inquired the booker there if she was just touring, They told me she's there's for very long time until she chooses to leave.

  10. #538

    Curious.

    So, I am just curious. Is BBFS way more prevalent than before, or is it just that it is now more openly advertised? I was itching for some K pussy yesterday, and while I have a couple regulars whom I see almost exclusively these days, I was craving something new. I noticed that at almost every agency, most girls are advertised as BBFS, even at traditionally CFS agencies like CA-Kdolls. With all due respect to you BBFS guys, I don't partake and I typically avoid known BBFS girls because I am a DATY fanatic (not tying to eat some dude's baby goo!) and I just feel the corresponding risk is out of my comfort zone. I actually was not able to find a girl I wanted to see who was not labeled BBFS. That, coupled with the fact that almost every agency uses fake pics these days ultimately led me to seeing one of the above-mentioned regulars instead. Anyway, I am just curious about this. No hard feelings or complaints toward the BBFS scene!

    P.S. I wish Jazmin from CA-Kdolls would come back. Hottie. She took great care of me!

  11. #537
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mask up

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the NFL cannot tolerate the bullshit laws down here and may move the game to dallas.

    https://nypost.com/2022/01/05/nfl-su...o-att-stadium/
    I do hope they move the superbowl. If any red state team wins (Tennessee. is likely, DallastV too, and even Wisconsin. Which but for Milwaukee is red AF) and comes here and has its fans told to wear a mask in a hotel or uber or restaurant, there will be riots.

  12. #536
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Moot

    Quote Originally Posted by SFVsag  [View Original Post]
    The city is going to have more fat cats and ballers than normal that week. Expect some girls coming out of the woodwork to get a piece of the action, and some regulars increasing their rates to cash in on the whales in town.
    Looks like the NFL cannot tolerate the bullshit laws down here and may move the game to dallas.

    https://nypost.com/2022/01/05/nfl-su...o-att-stadium/

  13. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Theoretically, when would we see the benefits of all the money coming to town for the big game? In my head there should be some benefit to us simple mongers.
    The city is going to have more fat cats and ballers than normal that week. Expect some girls coming out of the woodwork to get a piece of the action, and some regulars increasing their rates to cash in on the whales in town.

  14. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I get your point, but that's not always it. I love the transactional sex. I have no interest in emotional attachment or listening to yet another woman's bullshit. I travel a lot and have had many opportunities over the years to start something with a civvie, but then what, I got to have this whole second life thing that's as big a pain as my real one? Not a lot of women looking for one night stands. I browse the listings, find someone that looks hot, and go fuck them. The couple hundred bucks is inconsequential, particularly compared to the baggage of sex with some girl I met in a bar.
    That exactly is my point. Any game you have you aren't completely using because you choose not to, you would prefer to pay a chick for a quick fuck. Nothing wrong with that. I commend you.

  15. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    Nobody with "game" is on this site. I don't see a "free pussy" thread anywhere.

    If any of us have any "game" we certainly aren't using any of it mongering chicks for pussy.

    And, the argument that it's cheaper somehow than drinks and dinner is bullshit.

    I'll give old married guys half credit because they can't risk being caught trying to pick up chicks somewhere, but we still aren't getting laid because of any "game" we may still have.
    I get your point, but that's not always it. I love the transactional sex. I have no interest in emotional attachment or listening to yet another woman's bullshit. I travel a lot and have had many opportunities over the years to start something with a civvie, but then what, I got to have this whole second life thing that's as big a pain as my real one? Not a lot of women looking for one night stands. I browse the listings, find someone that looks hot, and go fuck them. The couple hundred bucks is inconsequential, particularly compared to the baggage of sex with some girl I met in a bar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape