Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 973 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 1023 1073 1473 1973 ... LastLast
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 30328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15748

    Whom?

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Someone should start warning these providers that they're dealing with a legit psycho.
    Which person are you referring to? I read the post and response and no idea who should be warned about whom?

  2. #15747

    Lexxi?

    Anyone know if this one is still around? Lexxi.

    Man she's great. Awesome body. Haven't seen her post in a bit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/517215879527

  3. #15746

    Cee Cee

    Saw a few reports here and decided to try. Not my cup of tea, a bit too old for my taste. I just got a BBBJ and left. I will not repeat.

  4. #15745

    Roxxxie

    I saw her in decent motel. Definitely has an handler and I believe there are multiple working girls who share a common room. It's a bit of a high risk set up they have running, and she has been picked up by uncle LEO previously.

    As far as service goes no complaints I would only repeat during the day time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72775378

  5. #15744
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sammy Thursday night at an impressive and nice incall location near Southpark. She is a natural redhead that she dyes to make reddish brown. Her face is attractive and her teeth are nice. She doesn't have any sores, bruises, or scars on her body. Has no baby damage. Tits are small but perky. Has 2 tats on her upper and lower back. My session consisted of DATY, covered mish, and cover doggy. No demons or monkeys were present during my visit. I paid 180 for a hh.

    She is an extrovert. This was my first time visiting her but she treated me like a regular. She has a 4 years bachelor degree that she put to use in the working world after graduating from college. She's very intelligent and articulate. I like her enough to see again. Even her Australian Shepherd Zoey liked me.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/622345655965
    Someone should start warning these providers that they're dealing with a legit psycho.

  6. #15743

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.
    She is PSE.

  7. #15742
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #15741
    She isn't bad looking for a women in her 50's. She is a good fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.

  9. #15740
    She does BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.

  10. #15739
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She is on E.M. and she isn't cheap. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735.
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.

  11. #15738

    Shelley

    She is on E.M. and she isn't cheap. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!!

  12. #15737

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Rate? BBBJ?
    Rates here were accurate.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735

  13. #15736

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Shelley yesterday she is my first MILF experience and something I've wanted to cross off for the longest.

    After a spectacular date, I usually get this calm sensation throughout my body after I've been thoroughly drained like all of life's stress has been thoroughly sucked out of me. This was definitely one of those dates. Shelley is a sex hurricane sweeping though from the moment you step in the door. She won't let you leave until you dumped several loads in her and on her. She had an incredible menu and a personality to match with kinky stories for days. I'm planning on repeating.
    So where can one find Shelly? Is she on stg?

  14. #15735

  15. #15734

    Do you have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Shelley yesterday she is my first MILF experience and something I've wanted to cross off for the longest.

    After a spectacular date, I usually get this calm sensation throughout my body after I've been thoroughly drained like all of life's stress has been thoroughly sucked out of me. This was definitely one of those dates. Shelley is a sex hurricane sweeping though from the moment you step in the door. She won't let you leave until you dumped several loads in her and on her. She had an incredible menu and a personality to match with kinky stories for days. I'm planning on repeating.
    Thank you!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape