Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 30328
-
01-15-22 09:56 #15748Senior Member

Posts: 518Whom?
Which person are you referring to? I read the post and response and no idea who should be warned about whom?
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 07:28 #15747Senior Member

Posts: 100Lexxi?
Anyone know if this one is still around? Lexxi.
Man she's great. Awesome body. Haven't seen her post in a bit.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/517215879527
-
01-14-22 21:12 #15746Regular Member

Posts: 13Cee Cee
Saw a few reports here and decided to try. Not my cup of tea, a bit too old for my taste. I just got a BBBJ and left. I will not repeat.
-
01-14-22 21:08 #15745Regular Member

Posts: 13Roxxxie
I saw her in decent motel. Definitely has an handler and I believe there are multiple working girls who share a common room. It's a bit of a high risk set up they have running, and she has been picked up by uncle LEO previously.
As far as service goes no complaints I would only repeat during the day time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72775378
-
01-14-22 18:37 #15744Senior Member

Posts: 228Someone should start warning these providers that they're dealing with a legit psycho.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 16:12 #15743Senior Member

Posts: 101Shelley
She is PSE.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 15:41 #15742Senior Member

Posts: 85[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-14-22 14:29 #15741Senior Member

Posts: 7335She isn't bad looking for a women in her 50's. She is a good fuck.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 14:09 #15740Senior Member

Posts: 340She does BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 14:04 #15739Senior Member

Posts: 222I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 13:50 #15738Senior Member

Posts: 7335Shelley
She is on E.M. and she isn't cheap. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 13:21 #15737Senior Member

Posts: 101Shelley
Rates here were accurate.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735
-
01-14-22 12:54 #15736Senior Member

Posts: 227Shelly
So where can one find Shelly? Is she on stg?
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:47 #15735Senior Member

Posts: 193https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...anchett-323926
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:21 #15734Senior Member

Posts: 229Do you have a link?
Thank you!!
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




