LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 1474 1974 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16540
    If I'm not mistaken, she used to go by Cherry. Assuming she made the slight change to make it harder to search those bad reviews?

    At any rate, I saw her a couple years ago. Right before people started reported being robbed. At the time, she was sweet and accommodating.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times around the qt in Woodlawn. She has put some weight, but that ass! Man that ass. I'm not brave enough risk it. Hopefully we start to read positive reviews from seniors.

  2. #16539

    Whom?

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Someone should start warning these providers that they're dealing with a legit psycho.
    Which person are you referring to? I read the post and response and no idea who should be warned about whom?

  3. #16538

    Lexxi?

    Anyone know if this one is still around? Lexxi.

    Man she's great. Awesome body. Haven't seen her post in a bit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/517215879527

  4. #16537

    Cee Cee

    Saw a few reports here and decided to try. Not my cup of tea, a bit too old for my taste. I just got a BBBJ and left. I will not repeat.

  5. #16536

    Roxxxie

    I saw her in decent motel. Definitely has an handler and I believe there are multiple working girls who share a common room. It's a bit of a high risk set up they have running, and she has been picked up by uncle LEO previously.

    As far as service goes no complaints I would only repeat during the day time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72775378

  6. #16535
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sammy Thursday night at an impressive and nice incall location near Southpark. She is a natural redhead that she dyes to make reddish brown. Her face is attractive and her teeth are nice. She doesn't have any sores, bruises, or scars on her body. Has no baby damage. Tits are small but perky. Has 2 tats on her upper and lower back. My session consisted of DATY, covered mish, and cover doggy. No demons or monkeys were present during my visit. I paid 180 for a hh.

    She is an extrovert. This was my first time visiting her but she treated me like a regular. She has a 4 years bachelor degree that she put to use in the working world after graduating from college. She's very intelligent and articulate. I like her enough to see again. Even her Australian Shepherd Zoey liked me.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/622345655965
    Someone should start warning these providers that they're dealing with a legit psycho.

  7. #16534

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.
    She is PSE.

  8. #16533
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #16532
    She isn't bad looking for a women in her 50's. She is a good fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.

  10. #16531
    She does BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.

  11. #16530
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She is on E.M. and she isn't cheap. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735.
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.

  12. #16529

    Shelley

    She is on E.M. and she isn't cheap. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!!

  13. #16528

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Rate? BBBJ?
    Rates here were accurate.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735

  14. #16527

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Shelley yesterday she is my first MILF experience and something I've wanted to cross off for the longest.

    After a spectacular date, I usually get this calm sensation throughout my body after I've been thoroughly drained like all of life's stress has been thoroughly sucked out of me. This was definitely one of those dates. Shelley is a sex hurricane sweeping though from the moment you step in the door. She won't let you leave until you dumped several loads in her and on her. She had an incredible menu and a personality to match with kinky stories for days. I'm planning on repeating.
    So where can one find Shelly? Is she on stg?

  15. #16526

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape