Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 583 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4546

    Anyone seen Sammy?

    Been looking for someone with huge tits for a while to get Russian relief from and found her. Has anyone seen her already?

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/872379608373

  2. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If she did everything she said 'no' to on what you listed, then she'd be GFE. Adding 2 or 3 things from the No list still wouldn't make her GFE. While the physical parts are important, it also includes, attitude, demeanor, and enthusiasm. So, if there's a lot of rules and she's mechanical, getting to GFE for her is a big leap and it's not YMMV.

    BMD.
    Who cares how hot a chick is if you can't enjoy your time enjoying her goodies.

    I'll take the average chick that is more of an anything goes.

  3. #4544

    Best westville motel

    I'm meeting up with an old friend on Saturday for a late lunch and some relaxation. What is the best motel in westville? I'm sure none of them are great LOL.

  4. #4543

    Thanks

    I saw those reviews, but wanted to know about his experience. I wasn't planning a visit, so I wanted the dirty details because I'm a bad monger (or is that a good monger?). You're awesome about researching and finding old posts. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    More info here: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-800-8029.

    See post 4251 in November. Someone tried to visit but she may have issues.
    Also, posts 4322, 4323, 4324, 4325. Old pics, bad communications, high rates.
    BMD.
    Last edited by Newbie58; 01-13-22 at 14:23. Reason: typo

  5. #4542

    Blonde Bae Bae aka Melly

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Well, did you go see her? She looks great and I've not seen a review. We're all waiting. C'Mon. Man, get out there!
    More info here: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-800-8029.

    See post 4251 in November. Someone tried to visit but she may have issues.
    Also, posts 4322, 4323, 4324, 4325. Old pics, bad communications, high rates.
    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9241090B-216C-4A40-8B59-2EEE46F07AC3.jpg‎  

  6. #4541

    Melly blonde bae bae

    Well, did you go see her? She looks great and I've not seen a review. We're all waiting. C'Mon. Man, get out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a good reason to think twice?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/127373735104

  7. #4540

    No No No

    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the type of girl I like. It is so rare to see good looking white escorts but I seen one back in 2019 for 200 dollars flat.
    To many no's, she ain't worth 2 bills if she is not going to produce. I bet she won't even give a lap dance.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #4539

    Pumpkin

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try her out yet?

    Seems pretty in the pics. Seems to be working out of the bridgeport area.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/219224686798
    No BBJ is a no-go for me. I hit the next button.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in MA. Probably the hottest provider I have seen if you like young, gymnast types. She's petite and fit, but everything is covered. And no DATY, no kissing, no licking her boobs, etc. Lots of rules and very mechanical. I would see her again in a second if she were more GFE. Older reviews in TER indicated that she offered more, perhaps YMMV?
    Yes that's the type of girl I like. It is so rare to see good looking white escorts but I seen one back in 2019 for 200 dollars flat.

  10. #4537

    Pumpkin (401) 217-9769

    Anybody try her out yet?

    Seems pretty in the pics. Seems to be working out of the bridgeport area.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/219224686798

  11. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Here's the visual for others out there.
    "She" looks like an Oompa Loompa!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images.jpeg‎  

  12. #4535

    Magda

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    LOL, great first posting newbie. Thanks for that laugh.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Here's the visual for others out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 701B6B74-7E42-42E7-BAF8-360852FEE8FD.jpeg‎   E8EE58B3-C36F-465B-8169-5C885D3E1BAF.jpg‎  

  13. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in MA. Probably the hottest provider I have seen if you like young, gymnast types. She's petite and fit, but everything is covered. And no DATY, no kissing, no licking her boobs, etc. Lots of rules and very mechanical. I would see her again in a second if she were more GFE. Older reviews in TER indicated that she offered more, perhaps YMMV?
    If she did everything she said 'no' to on what you listed, then she'd be GFE. Adding 2 or 3 things from the No list still wouldn't make her GFE. While the physical parts are important, it also includes, attitude, demeanor, and enthusiasm. So, if there's a lot of rules and she's mechanical, getting to GFE for her is a big leap and it's not YMMV.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 106794E9-9B55-40C4-9526-5CE46D504A63.jpg‎   60CE97EC-26FE-433C-A349-43A4D9CAB57A.jpg‎  

  14. #4533

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Yavi2352  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in MA. Probably the hottest provider I have seen if you like young, gymnast types. She's petite and fit, but everything is covered. And no DATY, no kissing, no licking her boobs, etc. Lots of rules and very mechanical. I would see her again in a second if she were more GFE. Older reviews in TER indicated that she offered more, perhaps YMMV?

  15. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...d/469633497320

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...e/602010374016

    Because if so, then I got to say, I'm shocked you had such a good time. At least with Kristi being involved. Visited solo recently, and she was a total waste of t&m. Didn't even know how to take a c0(k in her mouth, and when the explosion happened, she pulled away quick and was afraid of anything even touching her skin. The poor maids at Days Inn probably stepped in it when they went to clean the room, because it was all over the carpet. She didn't know how to please at all! YMMV I guess. Maybe with Sara doing all the work, Kristi makes a good cheerleader?
    Can you comment on the damage? Thanks .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape