Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 24708
-
01-14-22 15:42 #18633Regular Member

Posts: 13I need to try the angels one day; a few of them are on my visit list. Speaking of, did anyone else notice that a few new ones have been added to their lineup? There's about five new names since a week or two ago. Tight body on Kiyah.
Originally Posted by He777
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 13:10 #18632Senior Member

Posts: 124Here We go on again
Is this the same guy from before.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:44 #18631Regular Member

Posts: 4Is she real
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/260526
Anyone know is she is real. Seems TGTBT.
Thanks.
-
01-14-22 12:08 #18630Senior Member

Posts: 31Sydney
Happy she's back. Still looks amazing, no mom bod. I had a great time. I've never had issues with her. She's always fun and energetic. Puts in maximum effort LOL. She was the first angel I saw back before she left, she's just as good now.
-
01-14-22 10:48 #18629Senior Member

Posts: 249Ok thanks. That's what I figured.
Originally Posted by TabooWolf
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 09:04 #18628Regular Member

Posts: 13Scam
No. She has photos on the net in other areas.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 07:38 #18627Senior Member

Posts: 249Outcall girl
Is this girl for real.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/177450
I can find no info on her.
-
01-13-22 23:26 #18626Senior Member

Posts: 44Abby True!
Yes, in the yesterday's post she said she is doing CBJ and DATY for 3 $$$ bills but also said she would be quiet and can't talk about the mafia conspiracies being mentioned here is she had something in her mouth! Which looked like sarcastic to me. Not sure!
Originally Posted by JGoodie4
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 23:13 #18625Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks
Thanks Starkness! I searched by phone number only. I think I will pass. If you google her number it is kind of interesting what comes up. Thanks again and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Starkness
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:18 #18624Senior Member

Posts: 85269 will never, on any planet, with any lady be worth 3 bills.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:09 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 687I didn't get screenshot. The first post had CBJ in the title and she was offering daty for $$$ yesterday it was in the body of her ad, and both times she mentioned whoever posted what you wrote should get a cannoli. I have no idea what that means. I'm just waiting for someone to report whether 69ing with her is worth 3 benjamins.
Originally Posted by JGoodie4
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 17:28 #18622Regular Member

Posts: 3Huh?
I didn't see her post on Rub Ratings referencing this. Did you get a screenshot you can send to me of it?
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 17:04 #18621Senior Member

Posts: 63She is real. You can search "serenity" for more info.
Originally Posted by RoadKing1983
[View Original Post]
Generally she is often late and is pretty business like. No top off.
-
01-13-22 16:17 #18620Senior Member

Posts: 399Yandex
Thanks for the tip about Yandex. I actually used Google image search for this gal and didn't find anything, but as you said Yandex found a whole ton of them.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 16:15 #18619Regular Member

Posts: 23Calla Spa
Thanks for the info. Any particular masseuse or all the same?
Originally Posted by StlStay24
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





