Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 1595 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I guess you can start with Sage Rose, and then anybody else he reviewed in his history.

    Curious to see if anybody else who has seen any of them have reported similar success paying after.
    I did not phrase that well, he did said that girls that he has seem multiple times he pays upfront. For first time he says he always pays them at the end. That is pretty much the opposite as how things go with me, many times with girls I have seen and have good comfort with we just get going when I arrive and pay before I leave. I guess I should have asked what girls allowed payment at the end the first time he saw them when they did not know each other. I'd rather hear if from him than to try and decipher things from reviewing his history.

  2. #18017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Who are the girls you have seen that allowed you to pay at the end?
    I guess you can start with Sage Rose, and then anybody else he reviewed in his history.

    Curious to see if anybody else who has seen any of them have reported similar success paying after.

  3. #18016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Turns out that later in the day she updated her RR ad to say Schaumburg so mystery is solved. Are the face pics in the RR ad her?
    Yes, the pictures are her and accurate.

  4. #18015

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? I have a 1975 AMC Gremlin for sale for $25,000. 00 interested. Seriously! For $400 I can bareback and creampie my 18 year old spinner like 6 times!
    Really? Share the link.

  5. #18014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    The only girls I will pay upfront are girls I've seen at least two times before and have proven to be reliable and given me the impression that they are holding their life together and / or they're serious about this biz. These girls want to keep regular clients and they have reputations to maintain.
    Who are the girls you have seen that allowed you to pay at the end?

  6. #18013
    Quote Originally Posted by HonusTheWagner  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with this one visiting from FL. Secluded AirBnB in the east loop. Verification was a breeze. Opted for 30 minutes. Showered up and she got right to it. CBJ and CFS, and got through two rounds. She's here for a few more days. Damage was 400. She's a cute, fun Latina, eager to please. Pics are accurate for her body type.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jessicaperuvian
    Are you serious? I have a 1975 AMC Gremlin for sale for $25,000. 00 interested. Seriously! For $400 I can bareback and creampie my 18 year old spinner like 6 times!

  7. #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    I have an event in Chinatown this weekend, but I have no idea what time it will be done. If it ends early I know the AMP I will go to, but if it is late, I would like to find a provider who has a nearby incall and easy to set up last minute. Asian provider is preferred. Ideally a GFE, DATY, MSOG experience. I know there are several apartments out there but I haven't done them in a while because it seemed like 50% of them were a bit to sketchy for me. Any recommendations, links and details such as price / services are appreciated. Feel free to PM me.
    To clarify, I am OK with an Asian apartment, just want one that is well reviewed.

  8. #18011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Its the same one. Maybe changing locations during the day or the website wasn't updated.
    Turns out that later in the day she updated her RR ad to say Schaumburg so mystery is solved. Are the face pics in the RR ad her?

  9. #18010
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    I have an event in Chinatown this weekend, but I have no idea what time it will be done. If it ends early I know the AMP I will go to, but if it is late, I would like to find a provider who has a nearby incall and easy to set up last minute. Asian provider is preferred. Ideally a GFE, DATY, MSOG experience. I know there are several apartments out there but I haven't done them in a while because it seemed like 50% of them were a bit to sketchy for me. Any recommendations, links and details such as price / services are appreciated. Feel free to PM me.
    Check the apartment reports.

  10. #18009

    Chinatown incall escort

    I have an event in Chinatown this weekend, but I have no idea what time it will be done. If it ends early I know the AMP I will go to, but if it is late, I would like to find a provider who has a nearby incall and easy to set up last minute. Asian provider is preferred. Ideally a GFE, DATY, MSOG experience. I know there are several apartments out there but I haven't done them in a while because it seemed like 50% of them were a bit to sketchy for me. Any recommendations, links and details such as price / services are appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

  11. #18008

    Website Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Its the same one. Maybe changing locations during the day or the website wasn't updated.
    The 262 Website, and their various ads online, are notoriously slow to be updated, it can be frustrating when reaching out to see if a specific provider is available based on what you see there. Seeing as how they're best with same-day appointments and the lag in updating everything, I've always found it best to send a quick text in the morning to ask who is available.

  12. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCIM69  [View Original Post]
    I'd would of bailed too, so I get the no show. But why the no call? I would of called or text her and said there was a bunch of cops in the parking lot maybe another time.
    Because that would have made sense.

  13. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    Nah she still with him. Little arrogant prick and ghetto asf.
    Ah, it is what it is. But she looks smoking so I think I'll take the plunge. Hopefully I'll survive!

  14. #18005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    There was a thread a few months back regarding Monica of 262. Someone mentioned that she sometimes goes indy and that this is her https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861 Yesterday 262 had Monica in Lombard, and today they have her in Schaumburg. Yet this indy ad shows her in Lombard today. Any new info on her and if the other indy RR girl is or isn't her? Schaumburg and Lombard would be tough to cover in the same day.
    Its the same one. Maybe changing locations during the day or the website wasn't updated.

  15. #18004
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    Does the pimp go with her on outcalls? I don't want to throw down at my place LOL. I do want to see her, but I hate pimps.
    Idk bro. I had only car dates w her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape