Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 1598 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Sage Rose

    Set up a meet with her for a late night date. Got to her place in Lakeview, she wanted to talk outside for a bit to get to feel me out. Once we were both acquainted, we went upstairs to her pad: clean studio. Told me shower was available but I already showered at home. We did a LE check by undressing together and it was off to the races.

    She is so cute and tiny! Very petite body. She has these little breasts capped with big thick nipples and I played with them and sucked on them and she said that REALLY gets her going. Had her moaning and gasping then moved in for a kiss and she was receptive. Then moved back to nipples while fingering her and then went for DATY. She was shy about not having shaved and she had a bit of a Bush. But it wasn't a problem for me. Pussy was really wet and tasty but she did have a bit of that aroused pussy musk, which I enjoy but it's not for everyone. She came during DATY and I asked her to return the favor. Cover went on and enjoyed a really good CBJ while I fingered her some more before I asked to enter her. She was so tight and hot inside. Did CG, Mish, Doggie, then finished in Mish. Enjoyed more tit play and kissing during Mish and CG.

    Would definitely repeat and recommend. She's a sweet girl so treat her well.

  2. #17971
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Her: no baby its to make sure I don't waste my time. I know there are scammers but I'm real.

    Me: sure I believe you so I ask you to give me same respect and believe me. So I don't see a need for a deposit because we are two trust worthy people. Now does x day and x time work for you.

    Her: babe I really want to but I need a deposit.

    Me: ok Bye good luck with that idea of money for nothing.

    Her: bye you just wasted my time don't text me again.

    Me: you're blocked.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73268611
    Booking fees like it says in her ad are deposits. Just avoid the ones that say that.

  3. #17970

    Peruvian Jessica

    Had a great time with this one visiting from FL. Secluded AirBnB in the east loop. Verification was a breeze. Opted for 30 minutes. Showered up and she got right to it. CBJ and CFS, and got through two rounds. She's here for a few more days. Damage was 400. She's a cute, fun Latina, eager to please. Pics are accurate for her body type.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jessicaperuvian

  4. #17969

    Crystal In Jefferson Park Area

    Flew back into Chicago O'Hare early evening and had some time before having to be somewhere. I have seen Crystal a few times and I truly have enjoyed all my visits with her. Called and she was available. About a 15 min drive from the airport to her apartment. Greeted with a huge hug. She was freshly showered (hair was still wet) and smelling great. Since I have seen her before there was no discussion of donation just some chit chat and off to business. All I have to say is that she is a fun, sweet, sexy woman with great drive and desire to make you happy. I am happy every time I see her and will be back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    PM me for more info.
    Last edited by Mike Dago; 01-10-22 at 13:04. Reason: added info

  5. #17968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Paying A Deposit;

    Is the new paying upfront. The difference is the girl is ripping you off without meeting you in person.

  6. #17967
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulessJoint  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm late but in case anyone else was interested I've seen both of them. The first one Mariah is great she's the bigger babe but better looking in my opinion, she also has a flatter stomach. Her ass is gigantic, soft, just incredible. Everything covered.

    The Second one I never got her real name, she calls herself white chocolate on Lc but I saw her while she was working out of a friend's apartment near my area. She does BBBJ for a small up charge I think it was just 20 extra. It's worth it in my opinion she doesn't catch though so I had to let her know when I close so that I didn't cum in her mouth. As mentioned by the other monger she is ghetto. Typical hood white girl. Even with BBBJ she's a cheaper option than Mariah for a hh.

    I'd repeat with both but I prefer Mariah. Hope this helps.
    So is Mariah meeting again? Anyone have recent experience?

  7. #17966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Simply thinks everyone is stupid

    This one conversation. Deposits? This is truly a thing who pays this crap upfront? Its getting silly.

    Me: Where are you located and when are you available I am interested?

    Her "Where are you?

    Me: I'm mobile doesn't matter where I am I can come to you no issue. Where and when are you available?

    Her I'm near X area here's my rates.

    Me: Cool can we meet up X day X time.

    Her: sure but since you are new I would need deposit to ensure you are real.

    Me: I don't give strangers money for nothing. You say Deposit. Is that something I get back like maybe a rent deposit?

    Her: no baby its to make sure I don't waste my time. I know there are scammers but I'm real.

    Me: sure I believe you so I ask you to give me same respect and believe me. So I don't see a need for a deposit because we are two trust worthy people. Now does x day and x time work for you.

    Her: babe I really want to but I need a deposit.

    Me: ok Bye good luck with that idea of money for nothing.

    Her: bye you just wasted my time don't text me again.

    Me: you're blocked.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73268611

  8. #17965
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Gone be in town for the weekend and was wondering about these two. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73027289

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73114854
    I know I'm late but in case anyone else was interested I've seen both of them. The first one Mariah is great she's the bigger babe but better looking in my opinion, she also has a flatter stomach. Her ass is gigantic, soft, just incredible. Everything covered.

    The Second one I never got her real name, she calls herself white chocolate on Lc but I saw her while she was working out of a friend's apartment near my area. She does BBBJ for a small up charge I think it was just 20 extra. It's worth it in my opinion she doesn't catch though so I had to let her know when I close so that I didn't cum in her mouth. As mentioned by the other monger she is ghetto. Typical hood white girl. Even with BBBJ she's a cheaper option than Mariah for a hh.

    I'd repeat with both but I prefer Mariah. Hope this helps.

  9. #17964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Paying Upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManDupage  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go see Megan last night after seeing her ads for a while. Her pics are hot and I was in the area. Got to her hotel and she opened the door. Lots of make up sexy a body to die for. Gave her the donation and got undressed. Got on the bed and went to grab her breasts. She told me no she doesn't like her breasts being touched. So asked her could I dine at the why she tells me no. Good lord! What am I paying you for then to be in your damn presence??She also told me no BJ. So had to get myself hard manually and entered her in mish. Blew in the bag and left. Horrible experience. Too many rules for such a high price. Save the money and go see someone more open.
    This is what happens when you pay upfront. She makes all the rules when you pay upfront.

    When I meet a girl for the first time I pay after the session is over. If she wants money upfront I walk out.

  10. #17963

    Megan Elk Grove review

    Decided to go see Megan last night after seeing her ads for a while. Her pics are hot and I was in the area. Got to her hotel and she opened the door. Lots of make up sexy a body to die for. Gave her the donation and got undressed. Got on the bed and went to grab her breasts. She told me no she doesn't like her breasts being touched. So asked her could I dine at the why she tells me no. Good lord! What am I paying you for then to be in your damn presence??She also told me no BJ. So had to get myself hard manually and entered her in mish. Blew in the bag and left. Horrible experience. Too many rules for such a high price. Save the money and go see someone more open.

  11. #17962

    Latina Lansing Beauty

    Have any of you seniors or gents dreamt with this wild latina? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73134565.

    She's wild enough to post a video of her getting down so thinking she's legit but anyone can comment or let group know thanks.

  12. #17961

    Colombian

    I've seen https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73027289 about 4 years ago she was great a little bigger than normal for my tastes but did the job hopefully her rates are still 2. 00 for hr have fun with ever one you choose.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Gone be in town for the weekend and was wondering about these two. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73027289

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73114854

  13. #17960

    AL Whorely

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Long before this became a topic here I reached out to her via email to get verified and ask some questions. No answer. I forgot about it for a few weeks and then reached out again reminding her of my previous email. No answer. So whatever other problems she may or may not have she's not great in responding to emails --at least in my experience. FWIW.
    Good lord, this one seems like such a bad idea. But holy fuck do I want to give it a shot.

  14. #17959

    Arm Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/72860650

    Any info on this one, says she's by Elston & Montrose, been texting back and forth but she is very hesitant in her responses. Was looking to set something up but she is not very responsive.
    See my current post. Just had a cardate with her. Though the other response you got seemed to have a better time. She wouldn't let me film, but if she was with Casey Sparxxx I might have to try again LOL. Will repeat from my exp.

  15. #17958

    Few new reports, north city to near nw burbs.

    Millie. Saw this one yesterday. 100 QV, easy to communicate with, walked in and it's an empty apartment except she's got a litter of new born kittens and two giant pit bulls hanging about (they were locked in the kitchen). Little odd but any of these girls not? Took me to her room which was furnished. Took her clothes off, and I got on the end of the bed to make sure she sucked from her knees. She sucked for 5 minutes or so till he was ready, then did a little turn around grinding, proceeeded to have her suck some more because I could tell she didn't want to LOL. Then I turned her around and fucked her for a whopping 2 minutes. Cleaned up and was let out. Nothing special but convienent. Looks for a LC broad 7. 5/10, service 7. 5/10, only real downer was she didn't smell the best from the back. Not awful, just noticeable. Would repeat in a pinch but not preferred.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73110245

    No name but ad's for Mayfair and Jefferson Park.

    This was great, was in the area so texted. She gave me corner to park on, was a few minutes late but literally ran from her apartment. So she cares about your time LOL. Hopped in led me to a spot a few blocks away in an alley but it was suspect, and sure and shit as we cruised out a car whipped in. Drove a few blocks and found a decent empty parking lot. She took her shirt off as I pulled my cock out. BBBJ was decent, she doesn't DT but she does just put it in her mouth and jerk it either. She was gentle and gave effort, let me gently have my hand on her head, let me dirty talk her a bit. We had to pair a couple times so I didn't bust too quick. She sucked for 4-5 minutes before I absolutely unloaded in her mouth. She took it all and the spit it out the car. Zipped up and drove her to a gas station a few blocks away. 120 for cardate BBBJCIM, she's decent looking 8. 5/10 on the LC scale, service was 7. 7/10. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73149036

    [Deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape