Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14746

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on coco or Mika from MoonPalace?
    Theres 1 raving review of Mika kn the other site. I saw coco a few days ago. I put a review up on the other sit and forgot to post here. She's very cute and slender. But she does not like to use her mouth. I think she's a different coco from before because the other reviews said she did dfk but that and daty is no allowed. But YMMV.

  2. #14745

    Jocelyn Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for a long time. Reviews are mixed. Some could be fake. Just wonder if the mongers who are donating close to 4 Roses for an hour keep returning? She looks a lot bigger in the A. Search video.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/830133324692

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...scorts/2358135
    Used to go by Jada last year. May have reviews here under that name.
    Seen her couple of times last spring when her rates were about half of what she's asking now. As stated pics are deceivingly better than what you will see in real life. She's small BBW that's more flabby than curvy. That said, the BJ was great but not worth what her rates are now.

  3. #14744
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I'm not dating myself but a movie bluff.

    Go watch I'm goin get you sucka. The scene she says"don't make me hop after you".

    Insight was the pictures and ads all glam but if you stay to long parts will come. Off and / or fall off. Giving you with a garbage pail kid in adult size.
    Great example. I haven't thought of that movie in years. If anyone doesn't know what the scene is about just pull it up on YouTube. It's applies here.

    Thanks for the laugh.

  4. #14743

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I asked for donations and was quoted $. 4 for QV and that's it. That response alone was enough for me to say no thanks!
    I visited her. She is a big girl. I got a higher request and told her I could not visit for that donation. Got a follow up text, saying a low donation. Why mongers would donate $one. 6 or $one. 8 for 30 min of dream time is very surprising. She's a very big girl, got some problems with her teeth, Lots of cellulite. She's definitely not a model I don't want to be overly critical but what she's asking for is just unreasonable. She was very nice to me. Slightly and I mean slightly rushed.

  5. #14742
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyJam  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to find out some info on her if she's back. Posted a few days ago but haven't heard anything. Nikki Hunter was always my go to a few years ago. Thanks.
    Try the search option. Contribute to the group.

  6. #14741

    QV for $. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/70159341

    Anyone seen or have info about this one?

    Thanks.
    I asked for donations and was quoted $. 4 for QV and that's it. That response alone was enough for me to say no thanks!

  7. #14740

    Nikki

    I was trying to find out some info on her if she's back. Posted a few days ago but haven't heard anything. Nikki Hunter was always my go to a few years ago. Thanks.

  8. #14739

    Lacy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/70159341

    Anyone seen or have info about this one?

    Thanks.

  9. #14738

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anyone see this chick? I already RTFF. Just was asking for some input, gratzi.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/223025150331
    She's a gilf that's ok in a pinch. Rushes through the act and then wants to talk your head off. She's safe and worth a try but not my cup of tea. Rates are low but there are upsell options available.

  10. #14737

    MoonPalace

    Anyone have intel on coco or Mika from MoonPalace?

  11. #14736

    Got that one!

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet with Marissa today. For a one-on-one. It was amazing. Enthusiastic bbj, huge tits, a great fuck, and I came on her face. It took some talking to to get the solo, but they was Bacăyou's I've already met kris. As always I'm open to trade, but you won't get this one. But I'll share some photos. Contact kris to get rates.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/698766015134
    On GP, and wasn't for me. UnOrganized and sort of paranoid.

    Furman suites.

  12. #14735

    Illusions

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for a long time. Reviews are mixed. Some could be fake. Just wonder if the mongers who are donating close to 4 Roses for an hour keep returning? She looks a lot bigger in the A. Search video.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/830133324692

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...scorts/2358135
    I'm not dating myself but a movie bluff.

    Go watch I'm goin get you sucka. The scene she says"don't make me hop after you".

    Insight was the pictures and ads all glam but if you stay to long parts will come. Off and / or fall off. Giving you with a garbage pail kid in adult size.

  13. #14734

    Jenny from Dumfries

    Hey, anyone see this chick? I already RTFF. Just was asking for some input, gratzi.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/223025150331

  14. #14733

    Jocylynn Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for a long time. Reviews are mixed. Some could be fake. Just wonder if the mongers who are donating close to 4 Roses for an hour keep returning? She looks a lot bigger in the A. Search video.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/830133324692

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...scorts/2358135
    She came to NoVA a year or so ago and was going by some other name. Something generic like Brandy (After testing the market at a reasonable 200 H rate, she reinvented herself as Jocelyn Stone and the price shot up. I would only pay $400 if it were the real pornstar Joclyn (different spelling) Stone.

  15. #14732

    Sidney Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrayMan  [View Original Post]
    I will be travelling to the NOVA area in about a week. I'm into GFE and / or PSE. I'm hoping to find one or two providers that have recently been reliable and worthwhile. Also, if there is some with excellent BBBJ skills that might be able to satisfy the quick urge please put it up. Feel free to DM me if you like. Thanks in advance.
    Sidney Starr usually has incall in Tysons Corner. Very reliable. https://yoursidneystarr.com/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape