Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 12070
-
01-15-22 09:39 #8275Regular Member

Posts: 17South
Anyone seen SkinnyMini or Courtney lately? I haven't seen either one out in over a month.
-
01-14-22 16:21 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 4424th nat
Was out this morning and saw something that caught my interest, Hispanic with a big juicy bottom, it jiggles when she walks, someone beat me to swoop though, any intel on how to this particular unicorn would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-14-22 09:12 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 747Window shopping and caution
So drove the loop to see if anyone out with the nicer weather. Saw a super hottie on Lincoln but to get a second look, she was picked up already. Was tall and short brunette hair. Looked almost TGTBT but saw her in the car. Not much else out there except.
Popo always around the Walgreens on Nat. 2/2 lately. Sometimes driving and sometimes parked. I think they are onto the houses nearby. Just be safe. They may even have a decoy too.
-
01-13-22 17:18 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 402Giddit 2: Giddit Golden
This post was some funny ass shit. Lmao. Your not fully clean unless your dirty rotten piss snow fully clean. My first thought was maybe a great candidate for a golden shower. Is that too much? Giddit!
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:22 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 638Giddit
Had some time to kill and was in the area so I toured the loop. Mostly a spectator sport to me, I assumed the warmer weather may bring them out. Hit G and low and behold there she was at 25th. Taking the brownish blackish snow off the side of the road and washing her hair with it. Guess it's like shampoo and conditioner all in one. I couldn't stop because of traffic so I circled the block to see it again. Too late! Scooped up already. Mr Mazda got her fresh out the shower. Giddit!
-
01-10-22 23:12 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks Body shopper for the update on Ericka or Kerri, PM digits if you could please! Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:05 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 961Happy New Year, fellow mongers!
I made my first trip of this year into Milwaukee the day before yesterday.
Originally Posted by PizzaPiez
[View Original Post]
My evening and night was going terrible, until I had a happy ending.
I called Erika at around 7:30 and got her brain oiled up for a threesome at my motel.
I hit the streets at around 8:30. The first slore I pulled up to was the dreaded Marisol. Her first words were, "You aren't looking for Erika, are you?" I did not respond, but kept looking in her eyes. She continued, "Erika passed away". I replied, "Okay," and drove off.
I later pulled up to a slore who identified herself as Christina. Between her mediocre looks, rough voice, and palpable desperation, I opted not to date her.
By and by, I pulled up to Lili or Lele (pronounced "LeeLee" She identified herself as "Julie". White, 34 years old, thin. Kind of pretty, with a pointy, pronounced nose ridge. Lili wanted 30, but agreed to 25 for head. Then she agreed to the motel double-date for an extra 5, totalling a hypothetical 30. I asked her if she knows Erika, and she lied and said "no". I called up Erika, and she said she'd be ready in 5 or 10 minutes. Around 7 minutes later, we arrived, and sat there for at least 10 minutes, during which I called Erika thrice, and she answered and spoke the first two times. Lili was (understandable) becoming anxious and upset, so I peeled out of there. Since I'd already taken a ton of Lili's time, I broke my rule and parked right there, 2 or 3 blocks from where I'd picked her up. I parked in a parking lot, and she thanked me heartily, as the plan was to go out to one of my westward spots. Erika called me and said that she's outside and she doesn't see my car there. I told her that we drove away because she took too long, and I can't keep another girl waiting. Erika was very understanding and apologized, and we hung up amicably. Lili, prior to inserting my cock into her mouth, hissed, "How long do you take?" She permanently lost my business with that question. I replied, "I can take 10 or 15 minutes. " She began sucking my cock. At one point, she asked, "You aren't planning on coming in my mouth, are you?" I rejoined, "That's the plan. " She said, "I don't do that. Not for 30". I then instructed her to squirt it in front of me or anywhere other than at my face (not that my middle-aged cock usually squirts that far anyway, but just in case). She resumed. At one point, she said she's done. I replied that I should get 15 minutes. She said, "I never give anyone a 15-minute blow job. " She reluctantly resumed sucking, and stopped again after another 30-to-60 seconds. All-in-all, I'm guessing it was a 10-minute blow job. Then, though she hadn't done anything very bad to me, her countenance shifted to that of a stealthy criminal who just took a john's money and bolted, or stole hundreds of dollars out of his wallet, and bypassing our agreed-upon ride I was going to give her, which she had requested prior to the service, she opened up her door and with a tone that showed she is extremely happy with herself, she stood there and looked in at me and said, "And you know I'm Lili, not Julie," and she shut the door and scampered off into the snowy night. How pathetic. So, watch out for Lili and do not pick her up! When I picked her up, she was standing on Greenfield and somewhere between 8th and 10th street, on the south-east corner. Again, she might call herself Julie or some other name. I later asked Erika about her, and she said she knows Lili, confirming my description.
I messaged Erika, informing her that this idiot didn't get the job done, and requesting a one-on-one date. I cruised up Greenfield and found Destiny, and picked her up. She refused to come to my motel room, claiming that the intersection I mentioned is a much longer drive from there than it actually is. We agreed to the usual car date of head for 25. When we were a few blocks from the destination (no pun intended), she said, "I just remembered that I have a prior engagement. He'll be very angry if I am late. He travelled far. " So, I took her back, as per her request, and was fine doing it, since Erika had just messaged me back one minute earlier. I dropped Destiny back off, and picked up Erika at around midnight. She refused a motel date of 30 for head, citing her pyjamas and bedtime, yada yada yada, accepting instead the normal car date of 25 for head. I requested her to work on my nuts during the BJ, and she did, and after probably 12 or 13 minutes of BJ, I exploded in the greatest ecstasy known to man, and filled Erika's entire mouth with the hottest, most potent cream! Tipped her 5, dropped her back off.
The following day, noonish, on my first lap up Greenfield, I found Kerri. Offered her 15 for head. She accepted. She worked my nuts both manually while sucking my cock, and orally alternatively to sucking, and again, after I'd say 12 or 13 minutes of head, I had the most intense, joyous orgasm a man can achieve! God Bless Kerri. God Bless Erika. Street Angels. I tipped Kerri 5, dropped her off, and headed home.
-
01-09-22 14:43 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 105She did not mention anything about visiting. She said she hangs / stays near 27th and G if I recall correctly. I scooped her off orchard and maybe 21? After I waved at her on G and that area.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 12:29 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 875What were the cross streets? Does she live in the neighborhood, or only visiting?
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 18:29 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 105Well I had a vanilla date flake on me this evening as I'm driving from Chicago to North Milwaukee so I decided to give a few laps around the loop and sure enough I got to meet a very pretty WSW. Her name was Dee Dee. Kind of waved her down as I drove past and she def noticed me turn so I met her in a few back roads. Pretty sure her handler was very close by but didn't seem threatening. I just parked and unlocked my doors and she stepped right in. Had some small talk, gave her a rub between her legs and we were off. Wasn't too familiar with the area to park but she gave me some direction and I felt comfortable. We agreed on $25 for the bbbjcimns with a little FIV during this sleepy dream. She did an excellent job, and she was probably in her late 30's early 40's. No phone but WOULD repeat in a heartbeat. She was very pleasant, very nice, had a submissive demeanor. Please treat her right!
-
01-07-22 15:03 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 875
Originally Posted by NewGuy9214
[View Original Post]
Agree. Do your research. See posts #8036 and #8038 for a recent low-down. This request comes up every few weeks. With BP and CL now extinct, I suppose I can see why a lot of guys are now taking an interest in the rough world of street action. Creating a stigma towards online classifieds only made it more dangerous for clients and providers alike, but I digress.
Originally Posted by PizzaPiez
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:09 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 44Nothing is new
Best place to look is old posts.
Originally Posted by Newguy9214
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 21:23 #8263Regular Member

Posts: 1New to this
OK guys I'm new here. Now I've met up with girls from online but I'm looking to find some SW. Looking for best areas to look or recommendations.
-
01-01-22 14:24 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 961Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
A couple of tidbits I forgot to mention in my report from earlier this week.
Rose has entered a rehabilitation facility. Her boyfriend Danny went to prison for two years for stealing lottery tickets. The girls and I predict that Rose will return to her familiar haunt in no time.
I ran into the Amanda that Erika, two weeks prior, had been so chummy with. Sure enough, she's exactly how I'd assessed her as: crazy and aggressive. She got in, failed the mouth check due to a blotchy roof, then refused to get out. Half of her left eye was blood red, too. Slitch looked like she was dying. I was at 21st & Greenfield, coming north, in daylight. I turned east onto Greenfield and pulled the car over immediately. She was requesting money and griping about my stance, so I handed her a shitload of change- perhaps $3 or $4- and then firmly told her to get out. Bemoaning my position by stating, "Thanks for making me feel like crap", she exited the car, as I replied that such wasn't my intention.
So, I recommend against picking up Amanda, a white slore in her 20's, thin, with long, wavy brown hair. If you don't give a crap about checking their mouths, then perhaps she'd be an alright date, but she normally seems real miserable out there, and my experience is that the miserable ones are at best party poopers, and at worst troublemakers.
I'm always looking for fresh meat, but I've had so many of the good-, decent-, and halfway-decent-looking slores in the south loop, that I was really looking forward to experiencing Amanda. Oh, well. I intend to try out that nasty Danielle from dude's video on this forum a month or two ago. And, of course, as long as the poppy fields in the orient continue producing new poppies, Silver City will continue producing slores for us to pump in.
Happy Pumping in 2022, fellow mongers!
Body (Consumption of sperm is the cure for all of women's physical ailments.) Shopper.
-
12-31-21 14:11 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 63Job in the loop
I had a call for hot water heater replacement, in the loop for 6:00: am, so I decided to head out 1 hr early, made 2 complete swoops thru the loop.
East on and.
WEST ON G.
South to L then east & 1 more trip. In reverse. It looked like the early 1900's not one slore out on the stroll, honestly at 5:00 am I think total I didn't see 10 cars out moving either. Wha5 has happened to the quality of the loop just 5 years ago, where they were plentiful every early morning.
HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEAR TO ALL.
LETS HOPE 2022 GETS BETTER.
EAGLE 19.










Reply With Quote




