Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 7898
-
01-14-22 11:01 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 468Lauren
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-104f3ca271bc
Broke off conversation a few weeks back when I didn't text additional pics to her, which I hate doing. Sent her a few of another random guy who looks enough like me to be passable but who isn't me and started up the conversation. It's a strategy I talked about before in one of my old posts where I'll send a happy new year or happy thanksgiving text to prior SBs and prior POTs, just to gauge if they're back on the market without being pushy or invasive.
Long story short, her minimum is 700. Politely declined. No way that number makes sense for Baltimore.
-
01-14-22 10:10 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 586DrknStrmy. Messages
Your inbox is full. You may as well throw out the number she quoted since it'll let others gauge whether she's worth the bother.
-
01-14-22 09:44 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 17030 vs. 90 Day
I recently used a Visa gift card, the one-time load up with a 500 max variety. SA didn't take the 30 day membership but did take the 90 day. I wouldn't be surprised if that's intentional.
Originally Posted by HornyTwist
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 00:58 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 215SA payment issues
I agree with everyone that even though SA is getting worse with fakes and scammers, its still the best bet to score with SBs despite the frequent extortionist price hikes.
Problem I am having today is that it is not accepting my vanilla gift card, securespend that I have used for years. I think it may only accept it if I chose " one time" payment option with 90 days payment instead of 30 day " subscription" option but don't have that much on my gift card tonight so I cannot be sure.
May be we can pool information about some prepaid cards that will still work on SA so that you don't have to use your credit card and risk divulging personal info in a data breach or worse.
For me, its always been one vanilla visa gift card you get at gas stations.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
HT.
-
01-13-22 16:44 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 586Rude dumbass
This one doesn't seem to understand that some of us are not going to just drive an hour out of our way and get a hotel room if you don't have the sense to give some kind of ballpark figure. I asked her twice how much she was looking for and the second time she said, "You're annoying, I don't like getting asked a million questions, I like men who know what they want. " Hey dipshit, I know what I want; I'd just like to know what I'm paying for it.
Originally Posted by DrknStrmy
[View Original Post]
Only remote positives to dealing with her were that she seemed to be fine with BBFS as long as you pulled out.
-
01-13-22 15:01 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 106Bewitched is a pro
Just found this from last month.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
https://harrisburg.skipthegames.com/...u/905247103549
-
01-13-22 14:38 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 2248SA, SB, WYP Comparison
CTC = Cost to Converse is one way to judge value of a SB site. There are plenty of other factors. For this post CTC is the focus not if the websites are full of fake, picture seller, GPS, time wasting, platonic accounts.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
SA = Seeking is still the best bang for the buck to start a conversation with a potential sugar baby. Even after recent annual rate increase. Unlimited messaging to anyone anywhere in the world. More you message the lower the cost to start a conversation. No upsells or extra fees to see private pics or get notifications to see if messages are read or to send pics thru their messaging system.
WYP = Whats Your Price CTC is a variable rate dependent on the amount of the first date bid. The higher the date amount you offer the more credits you pay to start a conversation. No additional upsells once you start a conversation. Can burn credits quickly by offering a high date incentive amount. Often potential Sugar Babys on WYP are also on SA.
SB = Secret Benefits is credit based messaging system too but the CTC is a flat credit amount. Number of conversations you can have is based on the number of credits you buy. Everything is an upsell on SB. Charges to start a conversation. Charge to see private pics. Charge to see message read receipts. Charge to send pics thru message system. Credits are burned up very fast. And while there is not direct proof many conversations have been had on this site in other forums SB uses bots and/or fake accounts to entice credit spending to no payoff.
-
01-13-22 14:22 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 50Tallbeauty69
Any intel on this one? Sensing major gps. Trying to get her to negotiate. Is it worth it? What's she going for?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-bd2f9927c50b
-
01-13-22 12:34 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks! Haven't come across pic sellers yet. All the talk I did about small offers and yesterday I get a few offers at 200 and even 350. Smh The one for 350 I actually want to unlock, but my ego won't allow me to do it. LOL.
Shit, I never thought about being banned and having unused credits. Great heads up. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:24 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm game! LOL.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 12:13 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 468Too kind
Yep. Amazing how far being kind, respectful, but firm gets you. The stories we've all heard about terrible human beings on both ends makes you really wonder. But the fact that being a sane human being gives us an edge is kinda mind blowing.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
My wheelhouse has been 22-32 age range. Rent and student loans they have to pay has always made that my sweet spot. I think a lot of college age girls in this area like the idea of an SD but follow through is what makes them harder to land. Like you pointed out, it's a number game, and I'm about 5 good SBs for 500 messages sent, so we're not that far off.
I also think a lot of them have trouble wrapping their minds around sleeping with a guy older than 40. My success rate fell off substantially after I crossed that age threshold.
As for a sugar clinic, most of the seniors on here could probably provide great information to each other to help up our respective sugar games. Let's pick a local strip club in Baltimore on a random Friday night to swap sugar tips. (Incel dudes who constantly complain about not being able to figure out women are not invited).
-
01-12-22 11:07 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 170Wyp
Nice job fine tuning your approach there. Shows it can work. I put some, but probably less effort in and the offers avg. Around 100. I make the offers too if someone is highly attractive. A majority of the "smoking hot" women have been picture sellers, and they try to go to text quickly. Once you exchange contact info, WYP won't refund the credits. So something to be mindful about.
Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis
[View Original Post]
SA and WYP are both owned by the same firm, and I'd expect they could cross ban you. So another thing to think about if you buy larger WYP credit packages and longer SA premium memberships. If / when Brandon comes to take my access card for now good reason I want to leave as little money left on his sites from those Visa gift cards I get at Giant for him.
-
01-12-22 10:37 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 84Long time user of SA, but recently started to actually using WYP. I agree the WYP system doesn't favor the SD. My strategy has been to get as much in my profile as possible to lessen those expecting a platonic date. I tried a few thing at first that just didn't seem to work for me. My current approach is working rather well and so I'll likely make myself at home LOL. For now, I mention that I'm seeking an arrangement and won't entertain a profile that doesn't list discreet affair, is 3 digits but mentions coffee and lunch as ideal date, or hints of "platonic interaction". This alone began bringing forth a crap load of offers under 100, many for 50 and even 25. Since this decreases what it costs to unlock the message and they're owed nothing if we don't meet it's working for me. As for unlocking offers. Unless it's me asking them to suggest one, I rarely initiate an offer on WYP. Also, I made a few refund requests for unclocking messages that don't discuss date or contact and appear eligible for refund, but I've only been able to receive about 60 credits on my requests of about 200 credits.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:28 #6460Regular Member

Posts: 8Bewitched
She was 3 $$.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 08:55 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 487Next and block.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





